Trump will win again | Page 30 | INFJ Forum

Trump will win again

Joe Biden finally condemned the riots after CNN's Don Lemon noted that they were driving up Trump's approval so update everyone!

If you were arguing that riots thing is exaggerated and not as big a deal as people say just know that the narrative is being updated and now you're against it.

Don't ask questions, just repeat talking points you hear on CNN and get excited about the updated talking points

Joe Biden finally condemned the riots after CNN's Don Lemon noted that they were driving up Trump's approval so update everyone!

If you were arguing that riots thing is exaggerated and not as big a deal as people say just know that the narrative is being updated and now you're against it.

Don't ask questions, just repeat talking points you hear on CNN and get excited about the updated talking points
It's so strange that they couldn't anticipate that siding with rioters would make them less popular. But now that they have the numbers they can change their position.

He's too derpy
He kind of fucking is. I want to see some of that belligerence come out in the form of asserting his actual stances... Not challenging people to push up contests. Because the Republicans are just lying their asses off as usual and it's only Kamala out there saying anything about it.

Are you threatening him?
Glad you asked. I have no use for threatening people on a forum. :laughing: He just may not like being called out and made a fool of by me. He's already quoted me with something that's commonly seen as a dog whistle where I'm from and not very funny at all. You should probably worry more about him threatening and bullying me in due time since we're already not off to a good start.

Glad you asked. I have no use for threatening people on a forum. :laughing: He just may not like being called out and made a fool of by me. He's already quoted me with something that's commonly seen as a dog whistle where I'm from and not very funny at all. You should probably worry more about him threatening and bullying me in due time since we're already not off to a good start.

I know him pretty well. I start off on bad footing with everyone, it gets the bullshit out of the way.
I want you to be a positive contributor here, I hope you are up to that task.

I know him pretty well. I start off on bad footing with everyone, it gets the bullshit out of the way.
I want you to be a positive contributor here, I hope you are up to that task.
From what I've seen thus far, he might just be L. Brooks Patterson with an INTP filter. Not a great look so far. I've never liked that fella too much. I actually hated him. He used a lot of racially charged language and was always stoking fears with rhetoric that suggested Detroit is the same violent shit hole where the 1967 riots happened and will always be so no sense in investing or visiting it. He always stood in the way of an effective mass transit system for the Metro area. When he passed away a few years ago, many of us said good riddance.

From what I've seen thus far, he might just be L. Brooks Patterson with an INTP filter. Not a great look so far. I've never liked that fella too much. I actually hated him. He used a lot of racially charged language and was always stoking fears with rhetoric that suggested Detroit is the same violent shit hole where the 1967 riots happened and will always be so no sense in investing or visiting it. He always stood in the way of an effective mass transit system for the Metro area. When he passed away a few years ago, many of us said good riddance.

Maybe try treating people like the flawed humans that they are instead of objectionable pawn pieces of a system you're trying to create for your own personal agenda

I see where most of the people are coming from on both sides in this thread, and I also think these topics are going to bring out a lot of emotions and hypercriticism from many.

My advice is we focus more on the discussion rather than the people.

Maybe try treating people like the flawed humans that they are instead of objectionable pawn pieces of a system you're trying to create for your own personal agenda
Fair enough, no one's perfect. As far as the rest of your sentence goes.... What? :laughing: I'm not following you there. Can you elaborate a bit on that?

Detroit is mostly peaceful actually
Apologies to you for being a tad bit confrontational. I just love Detroit. I don’t wish to make any enemies here. So let’s start fresh. :grinning:

Apologies to you for being a tad bit confrontational. I just love Detroit. I don’t wish to make any enemies here. So let’s start fresh. :grinning:
Fair enough, luckily I barely remember breakfast most days so it's hard for me to hold grudges.