Trump VS Trump | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

Trump VS Trump

Not to get too caught up the stupidity contest. So I wonder is it better for the US to keep manufacturing goods consumed by us in the US using low labor, and high automation or is it in our interest to increase labor in Mexico? I am serious. which is better for us?
It's better for us to give up the pipe dream that manufacturing is ever coming back. Times change, America needs to adapt. We need to improve education, ensure all people have access to education--that is college education... So we can have a country of educated innovators instead of a country of low wage service workers ignorant enough to be led around by the nose believing in promises of returning America to former glory. If we were smart, we would be working on cornering the market on clean and sustainable energy because that is the future.Instead, we insist on going backwards.

Last edited:
Trump finally admits that the idea of locking Hillary up was for show. He never had any plans to do so. Lol.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-clinton-lock-her-up_us_584b5b53e4b04c8e2bb01274

OBVIOUS...to everyone but his supporters.

Oh and...

PREDICTABLE.

And I wonder if he realizes how many of his supporters actually believed in what he was saying? Maybe he views his supporters in the same way he views WWE fans? It's all a show, right?

Last edited:
Reactions: Skarekrow