Trump VS Trump | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

Trump VS Trump

Keep up with the news. It's not my job to spoon feed you information that is easily available to you. If you have no idea what deal was made, it's because you don't want to know.
You made a comment I asked you to back it up.

I think it is interesting how the internet is used. You feel you know something, and in a regular conversation you wouldn't demand evidence be produced. It's wouldn't be socially acceptable to demand someone leave the party to find a newspaper clipping proving your point. But with the internet you can demand that proof and if it isn't produced you've "won". Even though you could potentially find it yourself. On the other hand it's assumed your opponent should be able to just present it quickly since they must have read it and know the location. But who memorizes hyperlinks?

Yo ass got served
Hmmm... I dont see it the same way. But if thinking that makes you happy then more power to you.

@acd still has not provided what I have asked for which simply leads me to believe the information has no validity in the real world. Thats where this has been left.

I think it is interesting how the internet is used. You feel you know something, and in a regular conversation you wouldn't demand evidence be produced. It's wouldn't be socially acceptable to demand someone leave the party to find a newspaper clipping proving your point. But with the internet you can demand that proof and if it isn't produced you've "won". Even though you could potentially find it yourself. On the other hand it's assumed your opponent should be able to just present it quickly since they must have read it and know the location. But who memorizes hyperlinks?
If this is in reference to a conversation you have not been a part of.. First let me say I never demanded proof, I simply asked for the location of where these particular stories came from. Also, this isn't about winning nor do I feel as if I have won. I asked for the information because I was interested in it. However, not only was I interested in the information itself but where it came from.

Lots of people on defense over this. My question is why?

If this is in reference to a conversation you have not been a part of.. First let me say I never demanded proof, I simply asked for the location of where these particular stories came from. Also, this isn't about winning nor do I feel as if I have won. I asked for the information because I was interested in it. However, not only was I interested in the information itself but where it came from.

Lots of people on defense over this. My question is why?

WORLDSTAR!!!!!!!!!

Also, the beauty of the forum is that I can come in at anytime and catch up and immediately be a part of any conversation.

Hmmm... I dont see it the same way. But if thinking that makes you happy then more power to you.

@acd still has not provided what I have asked for which simply leads me to believe the information has no validity in the real world. Thats where this has been left.
The last thing that I will say about this is that I googled that for you above. I also posted a link to an article where another Republican criticized the deal. I'm not making this up. You voted for him, you should hold him accountable. Right now, you are getting the bait and switch. He may have promised hefty tariffs on corporations planning to move jobs out of the US, but that is not what took place with this deal. It's not sustainable, either. He can't grant breaks to everyone threatening to leave.

The last thing that I will say about this is that I googled that for you above. I also posted a link to an article where another Republican criticized the deal. I'm not making this up. You voted for him, you should hold him accountable. Right now, you are getting the bait and switch. He may have promised hefty tariffs on corporations planning to move jobs out of the US, but that is not what took place with this deal. It's not sustainable, either. He can't grant breaks to everyone threatening to leave.
I should apologize. I saw the Google link and thought it was a smart ass post about how to use google. I see now after watching the whole thing it was more involved than that.
Thanks.

Ok so having read through whats happened I will say the following.

Everything that Trump did in relation to Carrier is legal. That probably is where it should end.

My personal perspective however is that I dont like it. How bad is it in the grand scheme of things? A country cannot be sustained like this. So here again its a matter of weighing the lesser of evils. Bad move that I dont support. This is by far smaller in scale and not exactly the same thing but it still brings up memories of the Auto bailout that never should have happened.

Last edited:
This guy is so f'ing stupid. I can't bare to listen anymore. It hurts to think of all the problems he will cause for our country (probably in the first few months alone). Wtf.

Reactions: Skarekrow
It was hard to tell but now I think it's pretty clear that Trump is pretty darn intelligent. Sorry but it takes intelligence to get what you want and he's been getting what he wants for a long while now.

So Trump is caught "lying his ass off" again and Carrier called him out on it. I knew that con-man was lying about something. He doesn't understand what it means to be honest.

But...

THIS WAS PREDICTABLE.

Trump is not an Alpha Male. He's a Mega Asshole.

Not to get too caught up the stupidity contest. So I wonder is it better for the US to keep manufacturing goods consumed by us in the US using low labor, and high automation or is it in our interest to increase labor in Mexico? I am serious. which is better for us?