Trump VS Trump | INFJ Forum

Trump VS Trump

Stu

Town Drunkard
Donor
Oct 30, 2009
MBTI
Enneagram
OK, so now he stands alone, the not so conservative leader of the American conservatives.

I never thought he would win a primary never mind take the nomination. There is only one thing that can stop him.

That would be him.

In case anyone is wondering ( @PintoBean ) I did caucus for Bernie and hoped he might catch on. But I get why he didn't and respect that.
My main reason for supporting him was his stand on money in politics. It is true that in order to even get to the primaries candidates have to pass the money primary where they get the blessings of the richest families in the land.
Members of Congress and candidates for Congress spend anywhere between 30% and 70% of their time raising money to get themselves elected or their party back in power. But they raise that money not from all of us. Instead, they raise that money from the tiniest fraction of the 1%. Less than 1/20th of 1% of America are the “relevant funders” of congressional campaigns. That means about 150,000 Americans, .... determine this critical first election in every election cycle—the money election. Without them, few believe they have any chance to win. And certainly, neither party believes it can achieve a majority without answering the special demands these “funders” make. Our Congress has thus become dependent upon these funders.

I could never in good conscious support a GOP candidate as it is the party of the very wealthy and the very reactionary.

Reactions: PintoBean
I suspect Trump doesn't really want to be President. He mentioned recently that if he didn't get the nomination or win no one would see him again, he would be golfing. I think he is just saying the worst most outrageous things hoping it will hurt him, when really his numbers go up the worse he gets. He is the George Costanza of politics. But maybe I'm telling myself this to make myself feel better. Like he will drop out in the 11th hour never to be heard from again. How wild.

I suspect Trump doesn't really want to be President. He mentioned recently that if he didn't get the nomination or win no one would see him again, he would be golfing. I think he is just saying the worst most outrageous things hoping it will hurt him, when really his numbers go up the worse he gets. He is the George Costanza of politics. But maybe I'm telling myself this to make myself feel better. Like he will drop out in the 11th hour never to be heard from again. How wild.

"The George Costanza of Politics." This is the best comparison I've read in a while.

Reactions: ImaginaryBloke
What a ridiculous, cacafuego.
What a ridiculous electoral system.
What a ridiculous line up of candidates (past and present)((for the most part)).
He is the idiocy of reality TV watching, history ignorant, illogical people voting against their own self interests.
He will lose.

The GOP has lost, and I think the Congress is going to follow, at least one of the houses.
What a fine day for Murica!

Reactions: invisible
If you look it up in the Dictionary...for some reason there is also a picture of the big Donald...hmmm?

2. BESCUMBER (v)

donald-trump-grow-up.jpg

Definition
: To spray with poo.

Analysis: Actually bescumber is just one of many words in the English language that basically mean “to spray with poo”. These are: BEDUNG, BERAY, IMMERD, SHARNY, and the good ol’ SHITTEN. In special cases, you can use BEMUTE (specifically means to drop poo on someone from great height), SHARD-BORN (born in dung), and FIMICOLOUS (living and growing on crap).

Alternative
: If that is too vulgar, you can use BEVOMIT and BEPISS, which meanings should be obvious to you, as well as BESPAWL (to spit on).

Oh, and if you want to say poo without looking like you're saying it, you can use ORDURE, DEJECTION, and EXCRETA. To mean something more specific, you can use MECONIUM (first feces of a newborn child), MELAENA or MELENA (the abnormally tarry feces containing blood from gastrointestinal bleeding), LIENTERY (diarrhea with undigested or partially digested food), and STEATORRHEA (fatty stool that's hard to flush down).
Here are some words along the same line that may one day prove to be useful for you: TURDIFY (turn into turd), COPROPHAGIA (eating of feces [wiki]), and COPROPHILIA (Think 2 Girls 1 Cup[wiki - don't worry, SWF], if you don't know what this is, I shan't corrupt you any further).
Let's end entry number two with these two amazing words COPREMESIS and MISERERE, both of which mean fecal vomiting. Yes, fecal vomiting. It's a medical emergency caused by the obstruction of the bowel (source).

13138805_1129714457121607_488619251213571759_n.png

I guess that is the upside.. The Republican establishment has imploded. Maybe this is all the death spasms of the Republican party. Maybe something more 21st century will rise from the ashes. Or maybe something much stupider. Maybe Trump will get in and make such a collossal mess Republicans will be forced to reevaluate their rhetoric and agenda for the good of all. That's hopeful.

Last edited:
... and what will happen to us if he wins?
HEY I WANNA LEAVE THIS DAMN COUNTRY!

... and what will happen to us if he wins?
HEY I WANNA LEAVE THIS DAMN COUNTRY!

Leaving your country is not up to Trump and hes running for an american presidency, last time I heard you were aiming for european countries?

Honestly, If either Clinton or Trump gets elected, Iran has a problem.

Clinton is closely tied to the saudi's and has already tried to plundge the obama administration into war with Iran and will do so when elected (or shes even more stupid now and goes after russia) Trump is an idiot when it comes to the middle east. He has no understanding of the Nuclear deal made with Iran, and he believes he may have to invade iran should they end up with nukes. That means both Clinton and Trump are not the candidates anyone who does not favor war wants to win. If trump wins, we need to hope hes got some seriously good advisors.

So lets all just like send all our win vibes to bernie sanders shall we :p ?

What's funny is if Trump wins he'll be riding on the coattails of the Obama administration which has been a pretty even keel, so initially people will be indifferent about whatever Trump is doing, until he pisses off some country or flip flops his opinion about something actually critical. I just hope that Trump will have some sane advisors keeping him in check. Sometimes when power mongers actually get to the top they don't really know what to do with themselves so they get a bit chilled out. If he wins, his whole time as president will be Trump Vs Trump.

13100837_1129299103829809_8596321604214293051_n.png

I dont think Trump is going to "destroy" the Republican party. But lets be serious, they need to move into the present. Keep in mind this is a critical statement concerning the Republican party, not an endorsement of any other party.
I think it says a great deal about the general mindset of Americans to allow Trump to be where he is today.

Crap.

Agree. I only wonder if he will get anywhere close to Obama in this regard though.

Well, since history has proven Bush to be far more damaging, I think Trump could trump it.

Except for his job with the Yankees, George doesn't stumble through life and end up at success. You are thinking of Kramer.

I'm excited to see the Libertarian party take over whats left of the Republican party.

I'll be incredibly relieved when Trump becomes President.

Reactions: Artisan
I'll be incredibly relieved when Trump becomes President.

What is he bringing to the table that makes you think this way?