Trump Promotes Torture | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Trump Promotes Torture

[video=youtube;Y96iyHBhIe0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Y96iyHBhIe0[/video]

Pretty damn funny
(none of the words of the speech have actually been changed, just re-dubbed)​

Last edited:
Also….WTF Evangelical Christians?
How can you support such a person who is so contrary to the teachings of the Bible and Jesus and not be a big fat hypocrite?

There enough teachings in there that one can follow the bible and miss Christ all together.

Canada is sounding more and more appealing.

I would honestly prefer a third term for Obama, than see any of the potential candidates in office (even though of course this goes against the 2 term precedent, and it isn't going to happen anyway).

The selection of candidates is downright depressing.

I also agree with invisible, in regards to Trump's literacy... or rather, the lack thereof. None of the reasons for him supporting this kind of torture, or any torture for that matter, could possibly be good. Endorsing the suffering of human beings in such a manner is inhumane and inexcusable.

You know it's bad when Carly Fiorina seems like a reasonable choice

Reactions: acd
Strictly politics. I'd vote for a computer username before Clinton.

Trump being vocal about torture does not change the fact that hes just talking about shit that is already common practice but has some plausible deniability to it.

It is the beginning of the complete breakdown of American society. That is why those on the extreme ends of the spectrum are as popular as they are.

Why do you think American society is on the verge of a complete breakdown?

Because people are taking a Donald Trump presidency seriously.

I mean.. why are we here? Why are we on the verge of a breakdown? What brought us here?

I mean.. why are we here? Why are we on the verge of a breakdown? What brought us here?

Probably a recession and an almost decade at war led us to this point. He would have been laughed off the stage 15 years ago. I think people are angry and not confident about the future and here is this blowhard, angry and very confident about the future. Plus he tells the politicians they are corrupt and stupid. But he is no different. People don't see that, though. They just see their anger played out on stage whenever he runs his mouth.

Last edited:
Reactions: Elegant Winter
Tell us all something we don't know about him. This is the worst election I've witnessed and the candidates make up several complete lunatics, a couple of fraudsters and many other god-lovers. American people, you'd honestly be better off voting for Carly Fiorina. She is the only candidate who doesn't seem like a complete liar, a complete god-lover or a complete deluded utopianist.
She is out of the race now, but when we was in it her rhetoric was some of the most militaristic of them all. She is the one who wanted to shoot Russian aircraft out of the sky in areas where the local governments have invited them to help fight our enemies, and said she would not even consider talking to Putin before launching the kind of attacks that could lead to World War III.

As horrible as he is on almost everything, Trump is less of a warmonger than any other republican left in the race or than Hillary.

even though of course this goes against the 2 term precedent, and it isn't going to happen anyway
It is not just a precedent. It was merely a tradition from the time of Washington until FDR, but after FDR's 4th term they made a constitutional amendment to forbid any president from being elected more than twice. A VP who replaced a president who died in office could still serve more than 2 but less than 3 terms though. A Vice President could also in theory continue to hold that same position for life as other presidents come and go.

The main issue I have with Trump is his stance concerning Muslims. Beyond that he either doesn't answer questions directly or does so in an unbelievably simplistic manner.
The world isnt a simple place. We don't get to live in some mild Walt Disney version where the bad people can be changed with nothing but a hug. There are bad people in the world and the fact is water boarding does work along with other methods of torture.

The lesser of evils again. Far better Trump than Sanders or Hillary though hes still going to make a crap President.

Why is Trump running? Because he saw Obama get elected and realized its not about who is most qualified or best for the job. People dont care who is actually qualified to be President. You can be a bum on the street and win so long as you stoke the fire of a particular mindset.

Last edited:
The main issue I have with Trump is his stance concerning Muslims. Beyond that he either doesn't answer questions directly or does so in an unbelievably simplistic manner.
The world isnt a simple place. We don't get to live in some mild Walt Disney version where the bad people can be changed with nothing but a hug. There are bad people in the world and the fact is water boarding does work along with other methods of torture.

I really appreciate your ability to simplify complex matters in such a way as to extract facts.

Trump being vocal about torture does not change the fact that hes just talking about shit that is already common practice but has some plausible deniability to it.

Slavery is also plausibly deniable, but is in actuality rampant. Many other things that we have laws against are rampant that are not even plausibly deniable - driving dangerously for example. However, laws against these things allow transgressions to be prosecuted when opportunities are presented.

2dbm5ja.jpg

So... isnt imprisonment a form of torture?

The serial killer who only feels normal and at peace killing people. ... keeping them from doing this is a form of torture to them. But we dont want to torture so guess we better let them do it.

So... isnt imprisonment a form of torture?

I am absolutely certain that it can be, depending on the humanity of the holding conditions. It's also a way to protect society from people who refuse to honour the social contract, while still allowing some quality of life for those who are unable to respect others in society.

The serial killer who only feels normal and at peace killing people. ... keeping them from doing this is a form of torture to them. But we dont want to torture so guess we better let them do it.

LOL! No - we better not? That would be very dangerous!

If you can share some "factual" study that demonstrates in a statistically significant way that torture "works", I will be rather interested to read it! Of course you probably won't be able to, because such a study would like, never get ethics approval? Until then how about you quit making claims about how your personal little beliefs constitute "facts"? Take a "T" refresher course or something?