Transgender - Why is it even a thing? | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Transgender - Why is it even a thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
'Hate' is not a physcial thing...it is an emotion

[...]

You can legislate against physical hurt but if you legislate against emotions then how do you prove the emotion existed?

[...]

believe me there have been countless dictatorial governments throughout history who would love to have that power because it enables them to stifle dissent, but dissent is our basic human right when we feel oppressed

[...]

The zionist propaganda machine started demonising the guy and calling him a 'holocaust denier'

[...]

But here is the thing about freedom of speech....

[...]

if however the parameters of the discussion are controlled by anyone group then the truth can be left out in the cold

Why do you keep bringing governments and the "zionist machine" into this discussion? It's about individuals and their stance on people that are transgendered. Hate crime isn't a term up for discussion. It's like disagreeing about the term "homie". You might disagree with the term and want to broaden it out, but the definition is very clear. If I hurt someone because they're black/jewish/muslim/christian/transgendered/homosexual/conservative/etc. etc. etc. - it's a hate crime. I hurt that person not because I didn't like them, but because they were in a group mentality that I didn't belong to, or strongly disagreed with. Not that it was a government or government agency, but because I hurt someone that belonged to a fraction that I didn't like.

Reactions: invisible
Why do you keep bringing governments and the "zionist machine" into this discussion? It's about individuals and their stance on people that are transgendered. Hate crime isn't a term up for discussion. It's like disagreeing about the term "homie". You might disagree with the term and want to broaden it out, but the definition is very clear. If I hurt someone because they're black/jewish/muslim/christian/transgendered/homosexual/conservative/etc. etc. etc. - it's a hate crime. I hurt that person not because I didn't like them, but because they were in a group mentality that I didn't belong to, or strongly disagreed with. Not that it was a government or government agency, but because I hurt someone that belonged to a fraction that I didn't like.

I bring it up because reality does not exist as what vandyke wants it to exist as

So i am helping you to see how it actually exists

And how it actually exists is how i said it did, where powerful groups with agendas seek to shape laws to further their agendas

The sensible position on this is to understand this process in order to then not be duped by it

You should not get to define what 'hate' is criminalised because you may have certain biases for example you might be gay and therefore have a political bias towards gay people which then discriminates against straight people

Equally religious groups should not be able to write the law on their own or they could make being gay illegal and punishable with death by beheading

This is why we should maintain the objectivity that i am trying to foster here to avoid the prejudicial foibles of individuals or groups whether you or anyone else

So if you are LGBT take a deep breath, relax and allow clear thought to flourish...even when the subject matter...no ESPECIALLY when the subject matter is LGBT

Last edited:
This is why we should maintain the objectivity that i am trying to foster here to avoid the prejudicial foibles of individuals or groups whether you or anyone else

So is it fair for me to say that this is your stance on this issue: " [MENTION=1871]muir[/MENTION] doesn't believe that people commit crimes that are motivated by hate of other groups, for instance transgendered people, because he doesn't believe that reality is real"?

I have no problem with Lerxt giving his opion and discussing the topic -- it's the hateful manner in which he broached it that I do have an issue with.

Like, I have no problem with what Greyman says, and can actually relate to a lot of it. An example of someone who just doesn't get it, but is a respectful human being.

same.
I do not however think it is "ok" to call someone a whole string of things in order to demean them for expressing their opinion about something.
that in itself is perhaps a highly simplified version of what muir said.

Because I am trying to express my difficulties with the way some people go about this..
There is a fine line between discussing/expressing a view on something and flaming someone for their view, which to me is an attempted repression of his freedom of speech. No1 has to agree with what anyone says, but telling someone to shut the fuck up followed by building him an identity for others to look for in others and to manifest their negativity towards is just absolutely wrong and I morally cannot stay silent when I see that.

That post was whilst perhaps not meant to do so, constructed in a way that separated him from us and turned him into a part of some minority group that embodies everything that is supposedly wrong/responsible for all bad shit in society. Sure Lerxt could have put more thought into the way in which he shared his point of view but responding to his opinion by flaming him is bad.

So is it fair for me to say that this is your stance on this issue: " @muir doesn't believe that people commit crimes that are motivated by hate of other groups, for instance transgendered people, because he doesn't believe that reality is real"?

What I'm asking you to do is not fall into the trap of aquiescing to the creation of unsubstantiateable crimes that can then be wielded through their very vagueness as an instrument of control

To give some real world examples of how language is used to manipulate in this way:

The government (really it is the shadow government operating out of democratic view) has waged various wars because it profits from them and because it believes they help its agenda

For example it has waged a 'war on drugs' when drugs are just substances for example coffee contains caffeine which is a drug. Should i pick up a rifle and shoot my caffitiere?

Also the people behind this paranoia inducing 'war on drugs' which allows the private, profit making, corporate run prison system to lock up american citizens for minor, non violent drug offences thereby making the US prison population the biggest in the world are in fact them selves controlling the drug trade (see for example the CIA smuggling of cocaine in the 'Iran/Contra Affair')

Or

More recently we have seen the 'war on terror' when terror is an emotion that can never be defeated (you could say it is a war aginst 'terrorism' but who defines what terrorism is? Hence the old saying: ''one mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter'')

If you are walking down the street and are nearly hit by a car and experience a moment of sheer terror what should you do? Should you take a gun and shoot yourself to eradicate the terror existing in your head?

By calling it a 'war on terror' they have left it so vague that they can wage ENDLESS WAR. they can for example start the war by sayin they are fighting al qaeda in afghanistan only to then say they are supporting al qaeda in syria a few years later and they can get away with it because they are fighting something indefinable called 'terror' the definition of which they can change as and when it suits them to do so

If they create 'hate' laws they can then start deepening divisions in the public by fracturing it into sub sections instead of seeing all people as people who all have a right to not be subjected to violence

Also they can lock up anyone they want by simply making whatever activity they are doing 'hateful' by their definition

They could lock you up for growing your own vegetables as a 'hate' crime against farmers

They will in fact do anything you let them get away with because that is their nature

Last edited:
If they create 'hate' laws they can then start deepening divisions in the public by fracturing it into sub sections instead of seeing all people as people who all have a right to not be subjected to violence

Who said anything about shadow governments or hate laws? We're exchanging personal opinions about transgendered people.

There are modes of being which are incompatible with human society. Each generation goes through the process of determining what those modes are. In general there is agreement that those modes of being which cause physical harm to others are unacceptable. We are moving into an age where the idea of causing psychological harm is now being considered incompatible.

In my opinion this is a positive movement.

It is not a question of fixing the “major” social injustices before moving on to the “minor” ones, it is a question of self reflection. Why is it that some forms of injustice are acceptable and others are not?

Look at the current debate in conservative circles about merchants having the right to deny services to individuals or groups based on religious convictions.

Who is being harmed? How clear is it?

It is the duty of a just society to provide equal protection under the law to every individual. That notion is primary. Some people are going to have to swallow pills

April 16, 2015[h=1]Harvard Study Reveals that All Homophobic People are Gay[/h]A shocking, double-blind study released by Harvard, in collaboration with MIT, has revealed that all people who are homophobic are actually homosexuals themselves. The study, which was carried out over the course of 5 years and involved nearly 5,000 male subjects, is being accepted by the American Psychological Association as being “scientifically irrefutable.”This lengthy, intricate study was conducted by the folks at the Harvard Center for Brain Science and incorporated proven Penis Responsiveness Technology (PRT) and Brainwave Function Reading (BFR) from leading scientists from the Biomimetic Robotics Lab at MIT.
The Penis Responsiveness Technology was created from an offshoot program with the Meshworm Soft Robotics sleeve which was fitted around each of the subjects’ penises. It is capable of measuring blood flow, responsive twitches, and swelling. Meanwhile, Brainwave Function Reading system was set up with diodes attached to the different parts of the skull to read emotional responses in each part of the brain as stimuli was taken in by each subject.
Test subjects were then shown pictures of gay males in various affectionate scenarios of increasingly sexual nature.
“We began with hand holding, cuddling, and kissing,” said head researcher Maxwell Kow. “Without fail, each and every person in the study who strongly expressed a dislike of LGBT individuals in the intake survey always had brain activity that showed feelings of confusion and arousal,” stated Kow. “This was inevitably coupled with physical arousal to various degrees, but it was always significant enough to definitively show that they have a desire to be intimate with the same sex.”
The study also showed a direct, positive correlation between the degree of homophobia expressed in a subject’s survey and the decreased time it took the individual to reach full arousal.
screen-shot-2015-04-16-at-8-03-50-pm.png
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.6)]Subject covering erection[/COLOR][COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.6)]
[/COLOR]​
https://youreadygrandma.wordpress.c...y-reveals-that-all-homophobic-people-are-gay/

Reactions: invisible
Who said anything about shadow governments or hate laws? We're exchanging personal opinions about transgendered people.

Elis used the term 'hate crime' to describe prejudice against transgender people and i said that the use of that term was problematic as it is the start of a slippery slope towards totalitarianism

Do you actually read the posts or just scan them?

What I don't get is why you need to be able to biologically justify something to not see people as less worth. Why is someone to be seen as less worth and susceptible to hate crime for identifying as something different, regardless if it is man-made or has biological basis?

Elis used the term 'hate crime' to describe prejudice against transgender people and i said that the use of that term was problematic as it is the start of a slippery slope towards totalitarianism

No, what I was referring to with hate crime was the acts of violence, not people being prejudice.

No, what I was referring to with hate crime was the acts of violence, not people being prejudice.

Sure, i remember now, but the point was the use of the term 'hate crime' is problematic and so on and that for vandykes information i didn't raise it myself, i just responded to it

I just did a quick google search because this study seemed rather suspect...and apparently it doesn't exist. There are also no science sites reporting on it only random blogs and forums.

"We tried to search for the study in Harvard’s Center for Brain Science website and found that the study does not exist."

The only relevant study that can be found, appears to be one from 1996 done by University of Georgia.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8772014

I just did a quick google search because this study seemed rather suspect...and apparently it doesn't exist. There are also no science sites reporting on it only random blogs and forums.

"We tried to search for the study in Harvard’s Center for Brain Science website and found that the study does not exist."

The only relevant study that can be found, appears to be one from 1996 done by University of Georgia.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8772014

I thought it was meant to be sattire?

my apologies, I did cite the website I pulled it from but should have said it was probably a hoax. My brother-in-law posted it on facebook and it made me smile.

Shut the fuck up. Do you know what is more "first world problem" than transgendered people?

A middle aged white male who is socioeconomically sound enough to fuck around with veganism and online forumgoing, writing a long ass post, COMPLAINING about those who won't even remotely affect his life. Pathetic much?

Are you complaining about those who won't even remotely affect your life? Are you on an online forum right now? I presume for you to make such a claim that not only are you the authority on fucking around with veganism, but that you certainly look like a vegetable at times staring at that screen. So what is the joke here? How is it ESTP can be so charismatic, loud, and excited and then forget the punchline every time? You are teasing us Nifferducken. :(

Are you complaining about those who won't even remotely affect your life? Are you on an online forum right now? I presume for you to make such a claim that not only are you the authority on fucking around with veganism, but that you certainly look like a vegetable at times staring at that screen. So what is the joke here? How is it ESTP can be so charismatic, loud, and excited and then forget the punchline every time? You are teasing us Nifferducken. :(
The difference is a matter of the person in question insulting a whole group of people who are considered to be disenfranchised. Think what you want, but most people will be able to see that it is not a hypocritical chastising. Maybe in your inner mental world of abstract crap that punchline exists, but it has no meaning outside of it because it doesn't hold up to reality.

screen-shot-2015-04-16-at-8-03-50-pm.png

Reactions: Sriracha
First of all, this is a HUGE disrespect to one of our fine forum moderators who is going through the difficult task of transitioning genders. Shame on you.

Second, it is not a choice to those who were born with the mind of one gender but the body of another, and connecting it to a subculture like Goth is fucking stupid.

Third, I think you mean transVESTITE - which is not the same as transgendered.

Status
Not open for further replies.