Time to get back on the horse and forget about the one that got away. | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Time to get back on the horse and forget about the one that got away.

It was certainly tasty!

*burp*

:m175:

A strong will of the self is important but there are things more powerful than that.

A magician would only be just that, one can never be a true master without understanding selflessness.

Last edited:
Reactions: slant
http://www.okcupid.com/profile/MissNylon

Messages sent:

You are...
Apr. 18, 2010 – 9:17am
apparently quite awesome.

Do you like Earl Grey tea? I like to drink it cold, black, while discussing plans for the zombie apocalypse. I started writing a script for a webcomic that has three SASR guys leaving Freo for a remote island in the NT, and is based four days post zombie apoc.

Are you at Murdoch? I'm considering returning to study next year and doing a Politics/History double major so that I can eventually enter Politics and initiate a nation wide zombie plan, where the majority of Australians get to die.

My profile.
Apr. 18, 2010 – 9:19am
You'll read it of course, because I am so damned brilliant. You should however be aware that most of the information in it is now out of date and therefore almost 100% wrong. Just enjoy the humour.

Speaking of a horse, it would have been cool if you could take a picture on top of one with the mustache and musketeer hat and slap that on OKCupid.

That'd be so geeky and nerdy, but then again it beats those Mr. Briefcases and Joe Schmoes out there.

heh. I agree, how do you judge my current photos in geeky?
I think the main picture is the best one. That shit is cool.

The geekiest one would have to be with the one with the bears. Do you really goof around with 'em in person? If you do, I guess you could leave it.

I'd show more sides to you and mix it up unless they're is a specific side you want to show? What about your dogs? Bike? etc...