Time to get back on the horse and forget about the one that got away. | INFJ Forum

Time to get back on the horse and forget about the one that got away.

S

Shai Gar

She hasn't reaccepted my facebook friendship
She won't give me her phone number to call her anymore
She doesn't initiate on msn
When we talk on msn she shuts down if I mention sex or us in a relationship anymore

Time to stop making excuses for her and get back on the horse.

The only girl I feel I would be a good match with that I already flirt with, well, we have religious incompatibility issues.

Starting today I am going to be starting back up my seduction engine and flirting with every viable candidate on okcupid from perth.

I will track the conversations on here and give personal feedback as to how I feel it is going.

If I have not already seduced you, this is where you see the engine in motion.

Wow dude. You have issues.

Reactions: slant
Shai is shai I think he plays it up because he likes the attention.lol

I'm aware of that. I don't know how he manages to get such low rep, I actually find it rather amusing.

I'm aware of that. I don't know how he manages to get such low rep, I actually find it rather amusing.

Shai was admin I think he changed it that way.

I'd see myself as a guardian.

Wow dude. You have issues.
Seduction is a numbers game. If you want to be a player you need to hit on as many girls as possible. The internet makes it easier because the girls can't see you strike out or the sheer amount of girls you are flirting with.

However not even half the girls you flirt with are going to fall head over heels in love with you. That is why this is a numbers game. You've also gotta be both true to yourself, your standards and you sense of humour. You can lie your arse off about the rest of it. Inundated women with your personality and eventually you'll get quite a few bites with women who appreciate you...

Then you narrow the field down further with distance, matching ambitions and idealism, and finally marriage potential (important depending on whether you want to date or just fuck.)

Then you meet, seduce her physically, shouldn't be too hard if you already slicked the pavement.

I'm sure this is going to be a fun thread!

Heh...

Good luck in your adventures, Shai.

I think my horse ran off years ago. :m080:

Starting today I am going to be starting back up my seduction engine and flirting with every viable candidate on okcupid from perth.
lol good luck bro but beware da cat ladyz der everywhere.:m162:

someone with your wit and charm, dashing good looks, ability to say exactly the right thing at the right time, and a sith lightsaber at your disposal? girls will be flocking to you :)

Reactions: NeverAmI
I'm sure he will love a little "flocking"!

INTJ's.....an INFJ's wingman. :mflyg:

ENTP's......an INFJ's guilty pleasure!:m077:

what is with all the internet dating? real life is more fun.

connections made online are about personality, and it is much quicker to sort through the garbage.

Heh...

Good luck in your adventures, Shai.

I think my horse ran off years ago. :m080:

Girl , I think my horse fell and broke its leg. I'm just looking at it with a shotgun in my hand like" What?". Too bad, it used to be a thoroughbred.

And hush uberrogo, i know you're madly in love me. The internetz cannnot contain our smoldering passion. Hahahaha.

Topic:I think this is a plan that will garner a social disease or several. And social diseases are always hilarious so I guess i approve now that I think about it. Pics plz.

WTF, the horse wasn't for food? o_O

WTF, the horse wasn't for food? o_O

Good idea! Waste not want not, as they say. I was going to sell it for glue, but this might be better.