Thrive Documentary | INFJ Forum

Thrive Documentary

serenesam

Banned
Jul 17, 2011
MBTI
INTJ
Hello Everyone,

I highly recommend the documentary Thrive. It is similar to the documentary Zeitgeist: Moving Forward especially with regard to the suppression of alternative energy. Although it might have a more conservative libertarian viewpoint, it's okay because trying to solve problems should be without any political affiliations. Hope everyone enjoys!

[video=youtube;lEV5AFFcZ-s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEV5AFFcZ-s[/video]

Watched it.
Agree with the guy ...

... but unfortunately we, humanity, are not exactly ready for it. Money is still the building block of today's society and an invention like this can break the worldwide economic system. That, of course, does not meant that is should not ever be used, we just have to find a proper way to implement it.

2 hours?

Really?

Reactions: CindyLou
Watched it.
Agree with the guy ...

... but unfortunately we, humanity, are not exactly ready for it. Money is still the building block of today's society and an invention like this can break the worldwide economic system. That, of course, does not meant that is should not ever be used, we just have to find a proper way to implement it.

Well keep in mind that this film isn't necessarily advocating the end of money unlike the Zeitgeist series. It does value free markets as I suppose a majority of conservatives do.

I watched the first half an hour of this and it was interesting.

I should probably get around to watching the rest.

I watched the first half an hour of this and it was interesting.

I should probably get around to watching the rest.

Glad you liked it. :)

I understand some might have a hard time with the conspiracy aspect of things yet Kennedy once said this-

“There’s a plot in this country to enslave every man, woman and child. Before I leave this high and noble office, I intend to expose this plot.”

- President John F. Kennedy
7 days before his assasination