Thoughts From A Tired Soul | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

Thoughts From A Tired Soul

Was talking to @sassafras about this very topic last week. Life changing for sure. Thanks for the link.

Hope you're good Sandie.
It's short, but good I think ;)

Things be what they are Wonky O...hope you are well :leaphug2: Always happy to hear from you.<3

Reactions: Free
semiprecious-stones.jpg

Get yourself a good piece of green Prehenite and keep it on your person/in your bra
Hi @Serenity.
I mentioned to my niece (she makes jewelry from variety of stones and crystals) about your suggestion of wearing the Prehenite for healing. She made me these for my birthday gift. I just wanted to share and say thank you for the tip. :freesmother: <3
View attachment 34490

Hi @Serenity.
I mentioned to my niece (she makes jewelry from variety of stones and crystals) about your suggestion of wearing the Prehenite for healing. She made me these for my birthday gift. I just wanted to share and say thank you for the tip. :freesmother: <3
View attachment 34490
Such a lovely gift! <3 I hope it serves you well. I should look into getting a piece of it for wearing.

I can't find it now...your post about the trait of 'resilience' in individuals (e.g. to circumstances such as trauma and adversity) - that a small proportion of people have been found to possess. Thanks of reminding me of this...I came across this and then forgot it, but it's hugely interesting.

Being lonely and being alone are two very different states.

Introvert: How To Connect Deeply With The Right People

As an introvert, you’re not satisfied with superficial connections. Party chit chat bores you and small talk is pretty much your kryptonite.

The truth is that you often feel more lonely in a crowded room than when you’re by yourself. What you really want is to have a meaningful conversation with someone you truly connect with.

Or better yet, you’d relish the comfort of sitting with someone in silence – someone who you don’t need to explain yourself to, because they just get you.

When Alone Actually Is Lonely

I talk a lot about how being alone doesn’t have to be a negative thing. We introverts enjoy our alone time because it allows us to recharge. But even for us there comes a time when we want to interact.

When feelings of loneliness do arise, finding people that we can connect with in a deep and fulfilling way is not always easy.

Fulfilling Connections For Introverts

I have a course that helps introverts create meaningful connections with theright people.

This goes far beyond the typical social skills advice you receive from “experts”.

Here are 3 Slightly Silly Reasons To Check Out My New Course:

1. Curiosity is one of the fundamentals for creating deeper connections, so you might as well indulge yours and CLICK HERE to see WHAT’S IN DA BOX?!

2. Social skills are just that, a skill. They can be taught and learned. If you pay to learn how to do useless stuff like mathematics, it makes sense to pay (a very reasonable price) to learn a skill that will make you feel happier and more fulfilled. Click here if you like nice humans better than math.

3. You know that smart people invest in their personal development. And not-so-smart people think the Internet can solve all their problems – so, you’re pretty much covered either way. Click here if you are smart, or if you believe the Internet solves all problems, especially loneliness.

If you haven’t clicked on anything yet I must assume that you either really love math, or you have never seen the movie Seven. In which case …

Click here if you LOVE math and/or have never seen the movie Seven.

c8849226-e160-4529-93c0-309f848771ec.jpg

http://introvertspring.com/introvert-connect-deeply/
4928.jpg