Thoughts From A Tired Soul | Page 33 | INFJ Forum

Thoughts From A Tired Soul

Isn't ham salad just chopped up ham with mayo?
Don't listen to me, I've never had it in my life.

What about egg salad?
Pasta?
Icecream?
Chopped up hot dogs?
Pastries?
I know, this all sounds like junk food, but in his condition I think he can eat whatever he wants.

Pumpkin pie is coming into season soon ... mmm.

New Isn't ham salad just chopped up ham with mayo?
Yes and he doesn't like it that way so I asked in several places for recipes.
I bought some pimento cheese and sweet relish to try.

Don't listen to me,
I always listen to you ;)
I don't like ham salad because it tastes like greasy Alpo in mayo to me :fearful: however, I'll try this cheesy pickled stuff ... a no thank you bite goes a long way with me, lol
junk food
Yeah, he gets anything he wants to eat at his age. I'm going to stuff a few boiled eggs with this ham concoction because he hasn't had any significant protein in a week, I'mhoping he can chew the egg.

For some reason when I add my protein powder to his food he can always tell I've snuck it in there. :tearsofjoy:
Pumpkin pie
:wink: I'm an apple cinnamon girl.
I will eat Pumpkin pie if I make it. I cut the sugar by 2/3rds and add a bit more allspice to make it more savory rather than sweet. I dislike sweet pumpkin anything...no DnD Pumpkin lates, donuts, muffins, etc. for me. lol

Well, I went to my Dermotology appointment today.
:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

The doc did two mole scrapes and sent the biopsies out to be tested. Results should be back in two weeks...one was on my lower left rib area and I didn't know I had a spot there, lol. The other is on my shoulder...I did know that one looked funky.

The cysts on my neck concern me. The little cyst came out ok. In fact the lidocaine shot hurt worse than him digging it out...the second cyst, that we all thought was an exploded sweat gland is a double edged sword that I now have to go back on the 13th and get surgically removed with stitches after. The doc injected it, started to remove it and said we have two things happening here. He took the little 'cyst' out and put it in the biopsy cup, grabbed another cup and started to remove the other 'cyst' and stopped, cut the piece he had away from it and in the cup. He grabbed his little looking glass, peeked at it, dug around in a drawer and hauled out a digital camera looking thing with a tube and looked at it again and waived the $150 cosmetic charge because he said it is a tumor just below my wishbone and the insurance will cover its removal when I come back in 2weeks ... grrrrrrr, :rage: So, the biopsies on both 'cysts, tumery' looking nodules will be back by surgery on the 13th.

I truly should give up...but I'll hang in and hope it's a benign tumor.

I'm seriously running out of energy for these near miss health crisis with me.

The happy note...my excavator friend is coming for coffee and peanut butter pancakes tomorrow morning:D

giphy.gif
:p

Fingers crossed that your biopsy results and the second appointment all go well
Thank you, I am just relaxing through it, lol. There is enough chaos going on.

I watched Rachel Ray yesterday and she made the most yummy looking raw cranberry chutney with blood orange! She put it on seasoned baked chicken, but it looked good enough to have on salad! :D

I'm making chocolate chip coffee cake for breakfast instead of pancakes today ... one of my helpful girls tossed all my flour when she wiped down my cupboards. One bag I just bought at the Mennonite store a week ago, lol, smh

no breakfast, make hay while the sunshine and all that, lol

Today was the day to tell my mean sister enough was enough, and wow is she pissed. Running me all through the mud on FB where friends and family can see.

Trouble with her plan, there are big fat holes through it ... that, and I met her on the childish playpen floor ... I screen shot and publicized her text.

ooooooo, I detest drama and like to shut it down as quick as it flares up.
FB_IMG_1660768008506.jpg
muhahaha:p Not crappin my happy today. :D

Today was the day to tell my mean sister enough was enough, and wow is she pissed.

Nothing agitates a toddler more than setting a firm boundary.

Best,
Ian

I directly sent them all packing.

A thing long overdue.

Many won't be back, one will after licking her wounds. She will retaliate because she always does.

Wouldn't it be wonderful if she surprised me this time?

Eggshells.

Fact is, I can walk barefooted over crusher run ... eggshells are a piece of cake.

Speaking of cake ...
giphy.gif
:p

Right?
You need a dog. Dogs do not judge.
FB_IMG_1646179941850.jpg
Yes I do want a pair of these puppers.
:D
Right now I have cats. :relieved: My girls are faithful little souls and they warm my heart. Until I know where I'll be living after this journey is over with Dad I don't want to commit to dogs. It would literally tear my heart out to get a dog and have to give it up.
Dad is skiddish around big dogs anyway. He was attacked by boxers when he was younger.
I've been trying to convince him we can compromise with one of these ;) His corny humor was to teach my cats to bark, lol :tearsofjoy:

Mini Dauchsand
Screenshot_20220823-082732_Chrome.jpg

Pocket Beagle
Screenshot_20220823-082846_Chrome.jpg

I'd like to get a dog companion for him that can learn to come find me if Dad goes rouge or has a medical issue. ♡

My horoscope by others is intimidating...but truthful.
Screenshot_20220822-112249_Chrome.jpg
How much more can I 'bind others' with my boundaries?!?

I spend far too much time inside my head these days. It's becoming my safe haven, yet it is a scary landscape anymore.

With all the cynicism, prejudice, arrogance, one-up-manship, and a myriad of other negative behaviors it would be easy to wallow in a sense of self-deprecation and feeling worthless if I were to compare myself to others.

Thank goodness I don't. Compare myself to others that is. Contrast is a more apt description. I may contrast my station in life with another but I do not compare.

In doing the best I can with what I've been assigned, while taking responsibility for my choices, I've long ago found resolution in choosing a simplistic lifestyle.

I don't mind feeling alone within the crowd. When others encroach on my space I simply move away in another direction. I no longer have room for 'other's stuff'.

It could become quite confusing if I were to let it be so...to remain supportive while avoiding some individuals.

I find it very amusing to be called out for the very things I detest in others.

No longer do I feel the deep need to explain myself, prove myself, nor defend myself for having figured out what I needed to be me...and wear it well.

In the sane way we can lead a horse to water, yet cannot make it drink, we can offer to listen to another, offer feedback and support, yet cannot expect them to help themselves reach a similar plain on which I rest.

There is some noise larger that calls me to act besides their constant chatter that only serves to wear me down rather than lift me up in validation.

Some call binding a witch's act...I say shoring up my boundaries so I can swim in my wellbeing is magic indeed!

giphy.gif

:D