[INFJ] - This will make you rage | Page 8 | INFJ Forum

[INFJ] This will make you rage

There seems to ALWAYS be some kind of control over things that spread so quickly like this. I'm talking about them, and the followers as the ignorant ones. If they are black, they are black. If they are white, they are white. What they are is trash.

self-flagellation
Exactly! Thanks for noticing.

He is not going to learn or attempt to understand. That's the conclusion I've come to by engaging with him in the past. (Until he blocked me) I don't need to understand his perspective. I don't need to teach him. I know he will not and has no desire to learn, understand, grow or change. So I'm going to waste my energy to remind him that he is an ignorant turd.

Empathizing and understanding his side is not my job. His 'side' is the side I live in. I am saying the same things to his ignorant ass that I say to the dudes I work with that talk shit to Mexicans and yell, "Trump, Trump, Trump!" It's ignorant. It's hate. My empathetic energy will not flow that way.

This isn't a national crisis. It will soon become one if left alone. A bad one.

Reactions: Aaron Thyne
Perhaps I'm overstepping and devalidating people's feelings and right to express them.

I know that there is no "right" or "wrong" way to handle these discussions.

My own experience has been, when I'm ignorant on topics, if someone comes at me heavy handed it causes me to be defensive. If I get a empathetic patient response I might not change my mind but it does plant the seed.

He is not going to learn or attempt to understand. That's the conclusion I've come to by engaging with him in the past. (Until he blocked me) I don't need to understand his perspective. I don't need to teach him. I know he will not and has no desire to learn, understand, grow or change. So I'm going to waste my energy to remind him that he is an ignorant turd.

Empathizing and understanding his side is not my job. His 'side' is the side I live in. I am saying the same things to his ignorant ass that I say to the dudes I work with that talk shit to Mexicans and yell, "Trump, Trump, Trump!" It's ignorant. It's hate. My empathetic energy will not flow that way.
And you understand, and perhaps endorse, that doing so only drives these people further into their ideologies? That they go more extreme and it exasperates the problem?

Most are not local to the area but travel to the cities where they see an
opportunity to stir unrest. Apparently many are paid professional trouble
makers. Paid by unknowns to assist in destabilizing American society
and relationships between different cultures
Hahahahahahah!

Hahahahahahah!
this is the behavior that makes me not identify as a Democrat. This is the type of divisive behavior that goes against the general principles of what has traditionally been liberal ideology: having discourse with the opposite side.

Censorship and attempts to shut down the opposite side by belittling them are counter productive, and the only benefit they do is to make yourself feel good and perhaps boost your social credit score in your circle by boasting about how you called someone out.

I see that we disagree so I'll drop it, it just makes me sad, that's all.

I see both sides, honestly and I love Jesus too. Violence is wrong, point blank, but so is destruction and lawlessness. So burning things and stealing is wrong as well.

But you can understand the rage and hurt and ache that sits in the hearts of those afflicted by racial profiling and decades of prejudice over the color of your skin, a meaningless aesthetic difference in appearance which none of us have any choice over when we are born. Why not hate all people with geeen eyes? It's weird.

And then sitting back and watching innocent people being murdered and it all getting brushed under the rug again and again because the assailant is white and is in a position of power.

And nobody does a thing to change it..

After a while people will rise up. A change must be made. Murder is murder. None of us is to take the life of another, period.

I disagree with theft and arson. But buildings can be rebuilt. A life cannot be returned. Forever gone.

And you understand, and perhaps endorse, that doing so only drives these people further into their ideologies? That they go more extreme and it exasperates the problem?
Looksie slant. I like you. I admire what your doing. Your heart is in the right place. I guess my main point is, white people do not need to understand the white perspective. White people do need to empathize and understand the other perspective. Coddling these poopies with understanding does not help in this situation. We (you and I ) need to attempt to understand why people are taking to the streets. People like justme have had their time to speak and be understood. They have it every day.

Not necessarily on topic but just here to say, as one feeler to another. I feel you lol. I am sick of having to try to be the better person to empathize and change other people. Like it's our job, right? It's exhausting and most people are terrible. Sometimes it feels like you are pissing your empathy and time away on people set in their ways. People who don't even bother to try and see things anyway but their own.

Last edited:
Where the fuck is the president?

I can't believe that he's right there, front and center, when he gets upset on bloody Twitter, but can't provide any leadership during a national crisis.

He's literally hiding in a bunker rn lmfao

Where the fuck is the president?

I can't believe that he's right there, front and center, when he gets upset on bloody Twitter, but can't provide any leadership during a national crisis.
He is the human equivalent of hiring a plumber to be the president. I'm sure many plumbers are wonderful people, even intelligent. But most probably don't know a lot about presidential diplomacy, nor have the grace under fire it takes the lead a massive country through crisis.

Not to mention Trump is the whistling at ladies, butt crack variety of plumber, with a massive ego.

Like a toddler with a bazooka.

Last edited:
this is the behavior that makes me not identify as a Democrat
I don't identify as a Democrat either.
principles of what has traditionally been liberal ideology: having discourse with the opposite side
Discourse has failed. Non-violent protests have failed. Past riots have failed. Every. Thing. Has failed. Why should we insist that everyone keep doing the exact same things that have never worked before. How much longer should everyone continue doing the same thing and expect different results?

Looksie slant. I like you. I admire what your doing. Your heart is in the right place. I guess my main point is, white people do not need to understand the white perspective. White people do need to empathize and understand the other perspective. Coddling these poopies with understanding does not help in this situation. We (you and I ) need to attempt to understand why people are taking to the streets. People like justme have had their time to speak and be understood. They have it every day.

It's not white or black and you know that. Perhaps that's the reason for the discrimination and oppression; all oppression is rooted in an identifiable physical characteristic that can be visually identified and then scapegoating that specific group.

Every white person who is going to research the issue has already done so and understands. What we are battling is not "inherently evil white old men" just the same as they're not against "thug black punks". We are battling culture, life experiences, people who have grown up experiencing life a specific way and have no real exposure to the cultures they are attacking that cultivates empathy.

People do have to make the decision to be open to information, yes. But you know what helps? When information is not laced with put downs and character attacks. This behavior helps no one. You convince no one with your attitude; all you are doing is preaching to the choir. And if that's all you intend to do, that's fine. I just don't understand what you think you're accomplishing.

Not necessarily on topic but just here to say, as one feeler to another. I feel you lol. I am sick of having to try to be the better person to empathize and change other people. Like it's our job, right? It's fucking exhausting and most people are terrible. Sometimes it feels like you are pissing your empathy and time away on people set in their ways. People who don't even bother to try and see things anyway but their own.
Yeah! It actually took me quite a while to learn that. But not everyone deserves my empathetic energies. Maybe they deserve someone's empathetic energies, but not mine.

Yeah! It actually took me quite a while to learn that. But not everyone deserves my empathetic energies. Maybe they deserve someone's empathetic energies, but not mine.
But you understand by attacking people for their ideology you just make everything more polarized, right? As long as you understand that and accept that you are part of the problem by acting that way that's cool. You're acting counter productive to your mission because you're exhausted. That's human! But also not helpful. If you're fine with that, then cool.

. I just don't understand what you think you're accomplishing
Well, I hope you don't waste too much energy trying to understand. I'm aware that using my thumbs on my electronic device to form words on the internet does absolutely nothing. My real accomplishments come when I waste my energy defending the oppressed against the ignorant at work. Here? I'm just wasting more time.