[INFJ] - This will make you rage | Page 7 | INFJ Forum

[INFJ] This will make you rage

it's very clearly much more to do with the availability of guns in the US (and the extremely dangerous policing environment it's created) and much less to do with 'institutional racism'.

The gun sitch is definitely out of control here, but with or without them, the racism persists. While there is some overlap, solving one problem won't solve the other.

Guns are fun, I get it, but I'm not sure that existing at the tipping point of anarchy and living in constant fear is necessarily a very good trade for a shooting hobby

Freedom baby!

This so sucks. True colors.

Reactions: slant
Tell you what: loot my WalMart and I bulldoze everyone's house down that I find had anything to do with it. Burn my police department and I burn your homes down. Shoot at me and you die.

You simply cannot act like what you really are because one person was killed. True colors of the mob showing. They need to be stopped and put down. Burn a business? Lose your house and your car to fire. I send a letter and get more done when thinking something is wrong than acting like this. Guess Martin Luther King wanted something he will never have, for it is obvious all people are not equal. Some act like dogs. Send me more bulldozers. These guys really want to start a war? Send in the reapers.

Turn it off and go home, you bunch of ignorant people. Maybe you need your drugs cut off. Maybe your free money cut off. No more pot or alcohol for you. No more toilet paper. Maybe we won't fix your roads or lend you money. Crawl back under your rocks and apologize. Look at the mess you have made. How would you like to clean it up? You should be thankful for somewhere to buy food and water. Try acting like civilized human beings.

Last edited:
You simply cannot act like what you really are because one person was killed
What!?!?!?
400 years of "one person was killed." That's a long time!

I send a letter and get more done when thinking something is wrong than acting like this
Congratulations on being white!!!! You sound so proud!

This type of comment right here is one of the things I argue about with the hicks I work with. You are showing your true colors...

Wait, whose true colors are you talking about? Black people? Antifa? Anarchists? Protesters against police brutality? Angry and unemployed Americans who've had enough? Whose "true colors" are you talking about?

Is it "your Walmart"? Is it "your police station"?
Yeah. He believes if black people would pull up their pants and act like Carlton from the 'Fresh Prince of Bel-Air' and do exactly what they're told and pose no threat to the white world, everything will be fine.

What!?!?!?
400 years of "one person was killed." That's a long time!

Congratulations on being white!!!! You sound so proud!

This type of comment right here is one of the things I argue about with the hicks I work with. You are showing your true colors...
As much as I agree with you in terms of ideology I feel like this is the exact sort of polarizing outage reaction that is creating the divide in our country.

Instead of trying to empathize and understand one another's perspective, we are attacking and acting out of emotions which ultimately deepens the rift.
Tell you what: loot my WalMart and I bulldoze everyone's house down that I find had anything to do with it. Burn my police department and I burn your homes down. Shoot at me and you die.

You simply cannot act like what you really are because one person was killed. True colors of the mob showing. They need to be stopped and put down. Burn a business? Lose your house and your car to fire. I send a letter and get more done when thinking something is wrong than acting like this. Guess Martin Luther King wanted something he will never have, for it is obvious all people are not equal. Some act like dogs. Send me more bulldozers. These guys really want to start a war? Send in the reapers.

Turn it off and go home, you bunch of ignorant people. Maybe you need your drugs cut off. Maybe your free money cut off. No more pot or alcohol for you. No more toilet paper. Maybe we won't fix your roads or lend you money. Crawl back under your rocks and apologize. Look at the mess you have made. How would you like to clean it up? You should be thankful for somewhere to buy food and water. Try acting like civilized human beings.

Let me ask you some questions to better understand your perspective. Well, and also share some of my thoughts to see what you think.

So in Utah there was a downtown riot and a police car was tipped over and set on fire.

Upon examination of the footage, it appeared to be a group of white teenage males who did this. My opinion is that they had nothing to really do with the protest and were just hormonal and wanted to fuck shit up.

Do you think it's possible that, when people get together in large group, there's a such thing as mob mentality? And when that happens maybe one person is just a troublemaker, and then people get sucked up into the chaos?

Further: do you think it's possible that this behavior is not indicative of the color of someone's skin, but just a human problem?

I feel like the reason people are getting upset at you is that your post reads like you think that black people are inherently violent and deserve to be murdered. But I don't think that is what you meant to say and clarification would probably help.

This so sucks. True colors.

This is the kind of response I was talking about.

I feel like the reason people are getting upset at you is that your post reads like you think that black people are inherently violent and deserve to be murdered. But I don't think that is what you meant to say and clarification would probably help.
I can't tell if you're just a better person than me or just younger...

There is attempting to empathize and understand his perspective. I'm a white man. I'm around his perspective every day. I'm not trying to empathize with crap.
Well then what is the purpose of your post?

Do you think that eventually he will understand your perspective with you speaking to him in this manner? Do you want to actually solve the problem of racial inequality through education and frank discussions, or do you believe if you shout loudly enough the opposite side will just vanish?

I understand feeling upset, but I have never seen these tactics that you're employing change anyone's minds. And if you don't believe it's possible to educate someone: what is the purpose of commenting at all? It seems like nothing short of emotional self-flagellation on your part.

I ignore him.

Riots in several big cities across the US last night. Rioters not protesters.
Most are not local to the area but travel to the cities where they see an
opportunity to stir unrest. Apparently many are paid professional trouble
makers. Paid by unknowns to assist in destabilizing American society
and relationships between different cultures.
Copied from another forum...

Time to get some phone records...

I ignore him.

Riots in several big cities across the US last night. Rioters not protesters.
Most are not local to the area but travel to the cities where they see an
opportunity to stir unrest. Apparently many are paid professional trouble
makers. Paid by unknowns to assist in destabilizing American society
and relationships between different cultures.
Copied from another forum...
Right so then it sounds like you weren't specifically targeting black people in that post, right? You were speaking of the specific people who turned the protest violent in the first place. It also sounds like, if the protest had not turned into riots, you wouldn't have had a problem with that.