[INFJ] - This will make you rage | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

[INFJ] This will make you rage

I've got a bad feeling about this...that you're probably right about it being staged. Even the non-chalant expression of Officer Chauvin as he was "committing murder" in broad daylight, with no response after seemed a little odd.
I feel this way too. Particularly because we are now having curfews enforced across the country. This combined with the quarantine... There is a lot of government fueled intervention lately that wants us to be afraid and stay home.

Wants to prevent us from assembling in too big of groups.

This, to me, is extremely disturbing. Nothing anyone can do about it though the police is militarized across the country thanks to Obama who started that initiative I think in 2010? We're also allowed to be indefinitely detained; also a gift from the Obama administration.

I am not getting too caught up in it emotionally because if I am picking up on a world shift, there's nothing the people can really do to stop it. We're just going to have to adapt to this new way of life.

Just get off the fuckin rock man. Go. Don't forget to take your consent with you...

Be sure to lick boots and an ass or two when the Russians and the Chinese have taken over.

I feel this way too. Particularly because we are now having curfews enforced across the country. This combined with the quarantine... There is a lot of government fueled intervention lately that wants us to be afraid and stay home.

Wants to prevent us from assembling in too big of groups.

This, to me, is extremely disturbing. Nothing anyone can do about it though the police is militarized across the country thanks to Obama who started that initiative I think in 2010? We're also allowed to be indefinitely detained; also a gift from the Obama administration.

I am not getting too caught up in it emotionally because if I am picking up on a world shift, there's nothing the people can really do to stop it. We're just going to have to adapt to this new way of life.

Yea if things continue as they are it could be military enforced lockdowns with daylight hours for using things like work, shopping, and social things then back home for the curfew. The national guard is a joke and they want it to get bad so they can bring on more draconian controls so be thinking like papers please and passports just to cross state lines. Rationing will hit people especially families hard.

In what sense?

I don't think this movement is exclusively about "the black community" (I mean it kind of is for obvious reasons)
And I don't think there is an agenda there to paint anyone negatively. Though the media is trying its best to do what it does and divert attention.
This feels different. I would probably completely agree with you on most other occasions but I think things are too multifaceted here.
This is a classism war as much as it is a systemic racial issue. There is an undertone of unity across the board.
People have simply had enough. There is immense clarity of thought among protesters, even the "criminal" ones.

Or maybe I'm full of shit here idk.

I don't think this movement is exclusively about "the black community" (I mean it kind of is for obvious reasons)
And I don't think there is an agenda there to paint anyone negatively. Though the media is trying its best to do what it does and divert attention.
This feels different. I would probably completely agree with you on most other occasions but I think things are too multifaceted here.
This is a classism war as much as it is a systemic racial issue. There is an undertone of unity across the board.
People have simply had enough. There is immense clarity of thought among protesters, even the "criminal" ones.

Interesting. Thanks.

The only thing I'm seeing in real time are the local news reports, uploaded to YouTube, and then projecting based upon well-understood responses to previous situations like this.

I don't discount the fact that I may just be full of shit, but the energy and narrative just feels different from any other thing I've experienced in my lifetime lol

Be sure to lick boots and an ass or two when the Russians and the Chinese have taken over.

Dammit! I feel so silly! Those pesky Russians and Chinese got me again!! Smh won't I ever learn...1967-riots-Police-violence-ap-img.jpg

_106115868_gettyimages-532452340.jpg FHA_protest.jpg 408b0095d4c2e086e1fa4f6f1a405140.jpg
jimcrowbackground.jpg
file-20180423-94115-1b421wq.jpg
1_G4D51KeUPBykFoDt-RrKdQ.jpeg
youth.jpg
jesse-washington-5-16-1916-waco-tx-2.jpg
nonviolence.jpg

Please, carry on with your looting 'outrage.'

I agree with this sentiment. This is different. It's every possible issue in America all at once. That's what I'm seeing. Everyone is angry, their livelihoods have been destroyed. The youth feel hopeless and the rich get hand outs. People are tired of it.

@Wyote I've done some more research and I agree with you. It does feel different.

The various addresses and speeches by prominent personalities in 'the community' is fascinating, because it's feels like something is breaking through (I saw what Killer Mike said in Atlanta, for instance).

It's been about century since the black towns were razed (e.g. Rosewood massacre, 'Red Summer', &c.).
Aye. And nothing has really changed. Instead of 'massacres' we spread it out over time and location. Lynchings still happen in the south, albeit in smaller numbers. We took down the Jim Crow era signage to give the illusion of equality, but the mentality remains. Slavery is now the private prison system and low wages. People were protesting against police brutality back in the 60's. Everything that was said back then is pertinent today.

What's interesting is that this type of behavior 'justifies' centuries of hate and oppression in the minds of those that oppose or ignore the need for equality.

I don't have sympathy for victim mentality to be honest. I understand people think like that but they need guidance to the point where they own their life.