[INFJ] - This will make you rage | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

[INFJ] This will make you rage

Dumb dumbs can't even burn the police building right even though they gleefully burn mom and pops like dry brush. They couldn't even think enough to turn off the sprinkler system even though the valve is literally right next to where they got in the building.... Supposedly the broke the gas line at the back of the building but that probably won't do much. Oh well one day these clowns will burn homes and wipe out whole communities because come November they will get a surprise.

What makes me rage is what happened to George Floyd.

Agree. What happened to George Floyd is the real problem.

The Minneapolis/Minnesota riots are what happens when people try every peaceful method and those methods fail. Cops kill innocent black people again and again and nothing is done to stop it, and there is no justice.

Everyone complains when people protest peacefully. Well, now it isn't peaceful.

"Oh, it won't help their cause...." Well, nothing else helps their cause, either.

The only people I'm criticizing right now are the police and those who support the police.

PS: I know there is a lot of talk about a police or CIA plant starting the riots.

Last edited:
I remember reading a report, the many of the looters, violent protesters, and arsonists are from out of state. Makes one suspicious.

As the case was with ferguson and it doesn't help that there may have been plane clothed cops slipping into the crowd to fan the flames but sometimes they get spotted. There is a video that YT keeps deleting from yesterday showing the exact thing.

Mob mentality is a mental disorder
But, is there ever going to be a cure for it?

Will people continually just go along with others regardless if it's correct for them or not? Is there a cooless of being part of the gang? Does it fill up the belongingness needs to join in...burn down and pillige the town one lives in?

That's the part that makes me scratch my head in wonderment. Why burn our city and loot the businesses that we work in? Is it psychopathic in a way? To create all that destruction one night, then spend months driving by it saying to oneself or others, "I helped do that".
Is there some sadistic payoff? A release of tension?

that could only be really good

New WTF has this world come to!

of what's acceptable vs what's not (which is obviously subjective) and that I need to keep that in mind when it comes to how I treat people no matter what position I'm in.

It's very disturbing to watch this unfold all around me, all the time.

New Are we raging about looting or the murder of George Floyd?

Any way it's sized up, it is domestic terrorism. And not the ideals of an American, not really.

It's fueled by anger, greed, matrialism, and the media feeds the beast.

This same media, regardless it's trappings, or the form it's delivered in, is the same media that a short time ago agreed to stop the gross grandure of the crimes and focus on stopping it, by it I mean the acceptance that these events happen.

The tragic loss of life in the death of Mr. Floyd is beyond reproach for all and over a counterfeit $20 bill. What? Yep, he committed the crime of passing off fake money during a global crisis. Perhaps that was a bad, yet desperate decision on his part. We will never hear the whys of it. However, regardless of resisting arrest there is no logic behind his being basically murdered while pleaing for his life to breathe. The most disheartening aspect for me is to see repeatively, over multi-media sources, the smug look on the officer's face and his hands in his pockets.

Not to trivialize the downward spiral that ensued from this event, but from my viewpoint, is the loss worth the value of a fake twenty?

Agree. What happened to George Floyd is the real problem.

The Minneapolis/Minnesota riots are what happens when people try every peaceful method and those methods fail. Cops kill innocent black people again and again and nothing is done to stop it, and there is no justice.

Everyone complains when people protest peacefully. Well, now it isn't peaceful.

"Oh, it won't help their cause...." Well, nothing else helps their cause, either.

The only people I'm criticizing right now are the police and those who support the police.

PS: I know there is a lot of talk about a police or CIA plant starting the riots.
Well said. That's my take as well.

Last edited:
In my day we were told 'Love it or leave it", when we questioned the established institutions of our country. Racism, war, poverty, injustice. . all alive and well back then. Well I have the real way of things for the man. . Love us or leave us. . take your racist shit. your exploitation for profit, your divisive rhetoric, and leave. go somewhere that you can be a racist fool, hate each other, but don't do it here, we're through with it and you.. .
This city will burn to the ground until the city does the right thing. . 400 years of racism and oppression played out over and over. Lynchings. . fucking lynchings being taped and the system that is supposed to protect does nothing. .if it weren't for the video it would be just another day in black america. and we know what is going to happen, we've been here before. and now trump is fanning the flames with violent tweets. . it's a fucking mess and until the city arrests those assholes the city will burn. and frankly, maybe it should. . this shit needs to stop

Well I just don't understand... How are we impacting what happens? What is going to result in everyone getting angry and upset?
Hi slant! I’ve become increasingly frustrated lately by people who do nothing but share an article or take on social media, talk about how unacceptable it is, and then do nothing, and I think that’s the worst part of outrage culture. I appreciate you bringing up the point about companies (Facebook was your example) profiting off of outrage and manufactured e-activism; I didn’t know about that. One significant thing that white people can do is connect with local anti-racist organizations and absolutely blast the message. An organization I’ve worked with in the past is SURJ, Showing Up for Racial Justice. I’m thinking of starting up a new chapter here in Boise because I guess the previous affiliate has been dissolved... anyway, there’s plenty people can actually do, right now, and it starts with organizing. https://medium.com/@surj_action/5-w...te-and-state-sanctioned-violence-2bb907ba5277

I remember reading a report, the many of the looters, violent protesters, and arsonists are from out of state. Makes one suspicious.
Generally speaking riots like that are caused by CIA/fbi funded antagonists. A lot of this happened during the black lives matter protest. COINTELPRO at it's finest.

Last edited:
this is a good movie about how the fbi uses technically illegal tactics to force people to become informants and entrap people, often times actively contributing to their radicalization just to set them up

Hi slant! I’ve become increasingly frustrated lately by people who do nothing but share an article or take on social media, talk about how unacceptable it is, and then do nothing, and I think that’s the worst part of outrage culture.

An activist friend of mine (a real activist) called this a 'ponzi scheme'. It's fitting.

But, is there ever going to be a cure for it?

Will people continually just go along with others regardless if it's correct for them or not? Is there a cooless of being part of the gang? Does it fill up the belongingness needs to join in...burn down and pillige the town one lives in?

That's the part that makes me scratch my head in wonderment. Why burn our city and loot the businesses that we work in? Is it psychopathic in a way? To create all that destruction one night, then spend months driving by it saying to oneself or others, "I helped do that".
Is there some sadistic payoff? A release of tension?

Point being, this was all orchestrated/instigated by the government/local authorities anyway.
Hopefully a sufficient enough platform is built from all of this, but I highly doubt it.
It's always the same shit over and over. This is just part of a well orchestrated overall agenda.
It's good to see things moving in a productive direction today, at least.
Running around and just doing mob shit isn't the right way to cause real change (according to me) but sometimes it's the only way.
Mob mentality is super dangerous because it creates a vacuum devoid of logical thought processes.
This is happening just as much, if not more, within the police force. And that is what we need to label and call attention to overall.
We don't have a sufficient word for it yet, like for example an "amber alert." Everyone knows what that is and what it's about.
When people start falling in line blindly, we don't have an effective word for that. If we did, and we used it right, then mob mentality wouldn't happen as much.

I personally don't have a problem with looting. In fact, it gives me some satisfaction observing it from the outside.

I mean, what do we expect? People are angry, hurt, frustrated etc etc. Not all of them have the sophistication to articulate, introspect and internalize - so acting it out comes easier. There is a mixture of factors contributing to this outbursts; some personal, other political.

We are simply not rational agents that make calculated decision 100% of the time. Sometimes you are simply caught by the vibe.

I don't know why we are trying to twist it and make looters into a problem. They're just a reactive force to the real problem.

Sometimes you are simply caught by the vibe.

Some of these vibes can result in dangerous consequences. There are healthy ways of acting out, and there are unhealthy ways. Fighting fire with fire is not a constructive way to solve problems, and I believe this divides the two people on either side of the issue. Unification is what we should strive for, imo...

Some of these vibes can result in dangerous consequences. There are healthy ways of acting out, and there are unhealthy ways. Fighting fire with fire is not a constructive way to solve problems, and I believe this divides the two people on either side of the issue. Unification is what we should strive for, imo...

Well, fighting it with what, if not with fire? @slant was just saying above how people don't do anything, how we just consume the news and vent online?

Obama and the likes can and should put out statements. But normal folks on the street...they gotta do it another way.

I mean I would never be one of the looters, but I don't mind seeing it. It's probably also because I'm a bit of a marxist and like seeing the structure of the world invert for a bit...until police makes an intervention. :sleeping:

I understand that rioting and looting isn't really an effective way to make lasting change in your favor. But I'm not in a place to judge anyone for it. This is a natural consequence of not being heard. For decades. Martin Luther King Jr. said "Rioting is the language of the unheard." When peaceful protestors are labeled un American traitors, and Blue Lives Matter is rammed down people's throats when those hurt dare to say, We matter, too! you create this problem. Shit must change.

Last edited:
I mean I would never be one of the looters, but I don't mind seeing it.

It's easy to say such things when you aren't an innocent casualty of aggression.
For a small business owner just trying to make it in their life, this would be devastating.
Hopefully insurance will cover whatever damages. But it still creates a lot of emotional distress.
I kind of agree with taking down the police station, but not the surrounding area unless it was somehow specifically involved.
But like I said anyway, sometimes destruction is your only option and it seems like in this case it might be/have been.
I was trying to elaborate on the root of the problem though, and offer some kind of solution for the systemic problem.

I understand that rioting and looting isn't really an effective way to make lasting change in your favor. But I'm not in a place to judge anyone for it. This is a natural consequence of not being heard. For decades. Martin Luther King Jr. said "Rioting is the language of the unheard." So shut up and listen, crackers! Take your judgement elseware. When peaceful protestors are labeled un American traitors, and Blue Lives Matter is rammed down people's throats when those hurt dare to say, We matter, too! you create this problem. Shit must change.

yup

Well, fighting it with what, if not with fire?

Mass non-violent resistance has historically been effective, e.g. India. The reason I don't condone violent resistance is because your odds of detrimentally pissing off the opposition are much higher. People can't be forced to change, and I don't think anger or hatred is really a good tool so try to do so. The world needs to start embracing a more accepting culture shift, and in my opinion, the basis of that is being conditioned to the idea that we aren't that different from each other. I don't know how we exactly get there, but organized, non-violent disruption with a clear plan in mind would be more successful than just burning shit down, in my opinion.

To be clear, while I absolutely think it's a problem from a safety perspective, I'm not saying it's the bigger problem, and I completely understand that an emotional reaction occurred in response to this. It's an unfortunate effect of a much bigger, concerning problem: how certain groups of people again and again over time have been granted the power to kill and exploit others without equal judgement, while other groups don't even really have a chance to escape judgement.

My great-grandfather was actually a freedom fighter in India, and apparently it was pretty normal for Gandhi to just be chillin' in my Mom's house

Last edited: