Thinking of Getting a Gaming Console | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Thinking of Getting a Gaming Console

PC is better, plus you can play games with an x box controller.

The Xbox controller is enough of a reason not to buy an Xbox.

Fuck pcs unless you're a hardcore gamer

Ps4 hands down is the best choice IMO for what you're after. Not to mention the new VR is pretty bad ass and will only get better and again is cheaper than going with a gaming pc and occulus rift or something.

Resident evil is coming out on PS VR too

Reactions: Flavus Aquila
Have you ever had the PC interrupt you, trying to complete an update?

No, I don't think so.

Depending on what you are going to play, you can also install mods to the game which enhance game play. For instance in Fallout 3 and Fallout New Vegas I installed some mods that made the lasers and grenades look spectacular.

No, I don't think so.

Depending on what you are going to play, you can also install mods to the game which enhance game play. For instance in Fallout 3 and Fallout New Vegas I installed some mods that made the lasers and grenades look spectacular.
That flexibility is appealing.

Reactions: RyuTech
https://beautifungames.itch.io/nihilumbra

A Game Suggestion :3 its on sale right now for 70% off at itch.io and is a beatiful piece combining older 2d gameplay style with nice graphics and a really dark setting. Also it doesnt need many resources. You can probably play it right now on your computer youre using.

https://beautifungames.itch.io/nihilumbra

A Game Suggestion :3 its on sale right now for 70% off at itch.io and is a beatiful piece combining older 2d gameplay style with nice graphics and a really dark setting. Also it doesnt need many resources. You can probably play it right now on your computer youre using.
I tried it on Android... I think I'm after something very different. I already have a short list of games to try. All I need to do is to buy a console.

Well, currently, Xbox and PS is going great in the store for playing video game. one can try this one as well.