"Think twice" | INFJ Forum

"Think twice"

SuperFob

Regular Poster
Aug 18, 2008
MBTI
INFJ
This is a phrase that I've noticed certain INFJ's use quite a bit, like a trademark. Am I the only one who noticed this?

i don't think you are the only one, but would you mind giving some context? thanks.

I tell people to 'think before you make up your mind'. I guess you could think of it as saying 'think twice'. Other than that it's probably just a common colloquialism.

I don't know that I've noticed it in others here (I'm really not around much), but it holds true for me in the sense that I am interpreting the statement. I censor myself 100% of the time and usually refrain from expressing my initial reactions to things. I'm afraid I'll say or do something I'll regret later for various reasons.

Reactions: rawr
yes if I understand you correctly I ALWAYS think twice before I act, speak, or decide. sometimes I think a dozen or so times too...

I am the king of thinking things through to the point where it might even begin to lose meaning. I never really say that phrase ever though.

I would have thought that ISTJ's or ESTJ's would be the "think twice" crowd, who use it as a stalling tactic, to prevent people from changing a set routine/order.

I never use the phrase.

what's your point? it's a common phrase, and not just amongst infjs

I would have thought that ISTJ's or ESTJ's would be the "think twice" crowd, who use it as a stalling tactic, to prevent people from changing a set routine/order.

I never use the phrase.

yeah right. you better think twice about that.

Reactions: Flavus Aquila
I don't think I say "think twice" but i will usually say "are you sure you want to do that. . .?"

I am the king of thinking things through to the point where it might even begin to lose meaning. I never really say that phrase ever though.

Did you think twice about that?

:p

Phil Collins told everyone to think twice, in another day in paradise...

[YOUTUBE]_f7WyUnf_A8[/YOUTUBE]

Phil Collins told everyone to think twice, in another day in paradise...

[YOUTUBE]_f7WyUnf_A8[/YOUTUBE]

LOVE . . . .THIS . . . SONG!!!!

LOVE . . . .THIS . . . SONG!!!!

me too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I never say think twice though. lol

I never say it, but I adhere to it. Sometimes more than I should, sometimes less than I should. :(