Things you most like and dislike about (being an) INFJ(s) | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

Things you most like and dislike about (being an) INFJ(s)

I don't know if this is "being an INFJ" or some other human character flaw, but one of my (simultaneously) most and least favorite aspects of Being Me is feeling things way too intensely. It's great for experiencing art, culture, and sometimes life in general, but it's a huge burden when dealing with the more difficult aspects of existence. Emotional scars take so long to heal, if they ever do.

Some of the threads I see here that make assumptions about entire MBTI types are also... comical.

I don't know if this is "being an INFJ" or some other human character flaw, but one of my (simultaneously) most and least favorite aspects of Being Me is feeling things way too intensely. It's great for experiencing art, culture, and sometimes life in general, but it's a huge burden when dealing with the more difficult aspects of existence. Emotional scars take so long to heal, if they ever do.

Some of the threads I see here that make assumptions about entire MBTI types are also... comical.

i personally use humour as a cathartic release. (as well as music.)

"Comical" was the most polite way I could describe those kinds of threads. I think making sweeping assumptions about any broad group of people is ignorant at best, but I didn't want to spoil the vibe of the thread.

I use humor as a coping mechanism, but if other people laugh then at least I'm brightening someone's day.

It is my God given right to box you in how I see fit

was this always orange? :O

I don't understand your question/context.

When I posted it, I made it orange. Orange means joke.
Is it always a joke in my own mind though :thonking: mostly.

I don't understand your question/context.

When I posted it, I made it orange. Orange means joke.
Is it always a joke in my own mind though :thonking: mostly.
mandella effect happens to me a lot...

Reactions: Jexocuha
mandella effect happens to me a lot...

Uhh ok, you really lost me now
giphy.gif

Uhh ok, you really lost me now
giphy.gif
:O i am even misunderstood by other infjs... :O

i didn't see it orange the first time. :3 i thought it was the regular colour.

:D ...i don't have a meme to go with this...

maybe... this one...

A9938ED3-4700-410A-839B-F570C611D553.jpeg

no... that's probably too mean.

63A8A236-F4D6-45F9-952A-33861AB73401.jpeg

this one...

i didn't see it orange the first time. :3 i thought it was the regular colour.

It's ok, I figured it out. Just wasn't getting any straight answers.

Ok imma call you Squiggs
94579FE2-7C04-4390-8073-7F234230F89C.jpeg

:O

edited to add...
i had to look it up to be honest. :3 i was aiming for a meme on sguigly lines... but it failed to comprehend.
i hope i did the spoiler thing properly.

Last edited:
View attachment 82365

:O

edited to add...
i had to look it up to be honest. :3 i was aiming for a meme on sguigly lines... but it failed to comprehend.
i hope i did the spoiler thing properly.

Lol I have a friend who had an ork army with so many squiggs...
war-flashback.gif

Lol I have a friend who had an ork army with so many squiggs...
war-flashback.gif

i read some books a while back... lack of friends and long distance to closest gaming shop plus lack of money... kinda hinders this. :D however i have set up an entire battlefield in my mind while reading the books... (however i read them during a time i was repressing some horrible memories... and all i remember of the books was the first attack and the name of one dude... Loki. :3

Reactions: Jexocuha and Wyote
i read some books a while back... lack of friends and long distance to closest gaming shop plus lack of money... kinda hinders this. :D however i have set up an entire battlefield in my mind while reading the books... (however i read them during a time i was repressing some horrible memories... and all i remember of the books was the first attack and the name of one dude... Loki. :3

It can be an expensive game, but all you really need is a rule book and/or whatever army books, codex etc.
We used to use pieces of paper or salt and pepper shakers and other stuff as proxies for miniatures that we didn't have sometimes.
It's nicer to have the models of course, but the game is still interesting regardless, especially if you have a good imagination.
You could print up your own models on paper or something as well.

Today i am having a youtube day... and found this video... i reluctantly watched it as i am not fond of AI things...

however... i seen how accurate this video was to my situations, i like that because it doesn't contribute to the "OMG I AM SO MUCH AN INFJ" bullshit i see around youtube. LOL the comments also point out "as an infj, this is totally wrong... blah blah blah."

:3 well i guess AI has finally done something good. :3 now if more youtubers would get with this so we don't have so many wannabes... -_- they started making me wonder if i was a mistyped as an infj...

Reactions: aeon and Sorn