Things to know for being with an INFJ male, from an INFJ male | INFJ Forum

Things to know for being with an INFJ male, from an INFJ male

falynone

One
Apr 4, 2014
MBTI
INFJ
INFJ's are a rare breed and from what I've seen, heard and read, INFJ men are even rarer. I've read a few posts asking about how to date an INFJ male, so here's some insight into that, keeping in mind that I'm not speaking for all INFJ men--

To be loved by such a man is not just being loved by a person, but by a force capable of scooping you from the earth, hauling you into the sky and dragging you to Heaven.

It is never having to fight unless you start it.

It is passion and heartache magnified; happiness and frustration multiplied.

It is never letting a lie leave your lips, because your face will tell him the truth.

It's a never-forgotten birthday and an unforgettable anniversary.

It is compromise because it's right, not because you demand it.

It is a fight that never ends and a fuck you don't want to end.

It is a brief and positive response to your long and painful story.

It is to have everything you say before the first intimate experience be considered smalltalk, and everything after that be considered gospel.

It is not a game.

It is surfing instead of a walking on the beach and a full-course homecooked meal instead of dinner at a fancy restaurant.

It is to be transported to a fantastical world and instantly crowned its Goddess (or God).

It is Paradise or Perdition, depending on who pissed him before he came home.

It is the wrong answer to the 'does this look tacky' question.

It is love as he desires it, not as it exists.

INFJ's are a rare breed and from what I've seen, heard and read, INFJ men are even rarer. I've read a few posts asking about how to date an INFJ male, so here's some insight into that, keeping in mind that I'm not speaking for all INFJ men--

To be loved by such a man is not just being loved by a person, but by a force capable of scooping you from the earth, hauling you into the sky and dragging you to Heaven.

It is never letting a lie leave your lips, because your face will tell him the truth.

It's a never-forgotten birthday and an unforgettable anniversary.

It is a brief and positive response to your long and painful story.

It is to have everything you say before the first intimate experience be considered smalltalk, and everything after that be considered gospel.

It is not a game.

It is surfing instead of a walking on the beach and a full-course homecooked meal instead of dinner at a fancy restaurant.

It is to be transported to a fantastical world and instantly crowned its Goddess (or God).

It is Paradise or Perdition, depending on who pissed him before he came home.

It is the wrong answer to the 'does this look tacky' question.

It is love as he desires it, not as it exists.

Amen, brother. Agree with all of the above.

When my ex and I broke up, it was hard, but I shrugged my shoulders and said, "I treated her like a goddess. She wasn't ready for that. She was young. She still needs a few guys to break her heart and play with her head before she is ready for a guy that'll make her his Queen...one that is ready to make her the center of his Universe. My only crime was treating her like a man should treat his lady, and then going beyond that."

Yessir. Unfortunately, being in my young 20s, it's hard to find a girl that is ready for all of that. They like the "challenge" of a guy that'll treat them like shit.

I have a male INFJ friend that is in his 30s, married, with 2 beautiful children. The way he treats and loves his wife and kids is EXACTLY how I want to treat any girl in my life and, if I decide to go that path, my kids. You can tell when you're around him and his wife, they don't do the whole PDA thing AT ALL, but you can tell he's just as in love with her as he was when they first started dating. It's beautiful.

I read this as "Fap-fap-fap-fap, courtesy of Buzzfeed.com".

This is kind of gross.

This is kind of gross.

I think I found something a little more appropriate.....

[video=youtube_share;uigHV-gOHxs]http://youtu.be/uigHV-gOHxs[/video]

Last edited:
Reactions: the
Somebody needs to be realist here...

Your post says, "A relationship with an INFJ male is going to be like a journey of being dragged over a sea of hot coals of narcissism. If you don't keep me up on my white gold pedestal then I will subject you to domestic abuse."

I understand where the sentiment about INFJ males is coming from, but the fact that you are capable of writing something like this about yourself suggests that your level of self-love is .. er.. high. Presentation?...

Reactions: LucyJr
All I read was "fantastical world".

Yep. That about sums that up.

This is literally the cutest thing I have ever seen. Ahhhh. Where are all of you INFJ males? I want one. :'(

Sincerely, lonely ENTP girl who is sick of surfacebased shit.

Reactions: rawr
Wait... When you drag girls into the heavens do you put a spacesuit on them first? Be a considerate date and make sure your lady friend doesn't die in the cold vacuum of space.

Obviously INFJ males don't need to worry about this since they're already out of this world.

INFJ male here, I'm terrible at planning parties and anniversaries.

Hey falynone,
I think people have been too mean to you in this thread. You're not a bad person, and you haven't said anything wrong. I think that it's great that you made a thread about what it's like being with you, an INFJ male. Now, I think one of the reasons why people dislike your thread is that there are some, what I would consider, contradictions in your statements. Here's a few examples that I chopped up.

This makes me wonder how much fighting will be going on. I would imagine it's a phrasing issue, or a misunderstanding on my end.

Is it Cleopatra's tits or a compromise?

It is not a game.

Serious multiplied happiness?

Anyways, you get the point. Also, I don't know if INFJ's are predominantly females, is that a thing? I haven't heard that before.

I would suggest coming up with statements that were more "I often do this" oriented, or "I hate doing that". You know? It would give me more insight into what it would be like dating you, an INFJ.

Reactions: cvp12gh5
Wait... When you drag girls into the heavens do you put a spacesuit on them first? Be a considerate date and make sure your lady friend doesn't die in the cold vacuum of space.

Obviously INFJ males don't need to worry about this since they're already out of this world.

This ones for you :)

[video=youtube;D-NvQ6VJYtE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-NvQ6VJYtE[/video]

My first love was an INFJ.. Being an INFJ myself.. Set me up for a lifetime of unsatisfactory relationships.. I really thought more people were like us.. Ahh not the case..

But I think I've just met another one.. I think he may be better for me as his more outward about philosophy which is a huge part.. We shall see.. Hopeful he doesn't question terribly much He seems a skeptic.. He certainly need not be.. I'm a giver I'll love you my best because that is my purpose.. To love and be loved!