Things Learned From 2016 US Elections | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Things Learned From 2016 US Elections

I learned that Trump is an incestuous pedo and a sexual predator and of course, goes with out saying, a rapist. Vice president Biden though, he is just a jolly old man who enjoys kissing and touching very creeped out looking little girls on camera, but I'm pretty sure that was just some rumor from /pol/. I also learned Bill Clinton is clean as a whistle, Hillary absolutely never threatened his "victims" and that little scandal with Lewinsky was just him falling under the influence of a lascivious loose woman. I also learned that Pizzagate is absolutely fake and was spread by the son of Trump's security advisor and of course, that rapist Assange.

Reactions: Stu and dang
I learned that liberals make astoundingly funny jokes when they don't intend to. "Trump is racist, a sexual predator.." funny funny.

The US and the world for that matter can't do anything about natural process so..

Yes but what about poor Al Gore. I feel like he is getting so fucked right now and nobody is even mentioning it. He invented global warming and the internet so next stop for the conservatives is logically taking down the internet :)

I learned that people will happily vote for someone who mocks disabled people, assaults women, can't tolerate a crying baby, wants to eradicate groups of people from the USA on the basis of race and religion, and has less foreign policy experience than the Spice Girls, on the strength of the outrageously compromised business acumen of that candidate, all because the other candidate represents a political party they don't agree with, probably just because they love guns.

Oops, forgot to mention all the torture policy stuff! Embarrassing!

Totally slips my mind how many sicko torture supporters there are out there, and heartless types who just don't really care who gets tortured and why.

Reactions: acd
Yes but what about poor Al Gore. I feel like he is getting so fucked right now and nobody is even mentioning it. He invented global warming and the internet so next stop for the conservatives is logically taking down the internet :)
Yes, the internet that Al invented... :)

Reactions: Wyote
Oops, forgot to mention all the torture policy stuff! Embarrassing!

Totally slips my mind how many sicko torture supporters there are out there, and heartless types who just don't really care who gets tortured and why.
You also forgot to mention anything based in fact. So..theres that.

IMO: "Fake news" is already losing relevance and while it exists it is quickly devolving into a buzzword appropriated by partisans to discredit anything they don't want to hear.

Claim: Your party figurehead sometimes sneezes.
Rebuttal: Fake news! They've never sneezed a day in their life! You're obviously stupid. Enjoy your world of lies!!!

IMO: "Fake news" is already losing relevance and while it exists it is quickly devolving into a buzzword appropriated by partisans to discredit anything they don't want to hear.

Rebuttal: Fake news! They've never sneezed a day in their life! You're obviously stupid. Enjoy your world of lies!!!

Your entire post is fake news.

I've learned that 49% percent of voters in America are uninformed, out and out insane or both.

From Brexit "research" I know that 52% of the UK are as above. The only comfort is that roughly 70% are over 60 years old, and that if we hang on another year, and have another referendum a very significant percentage will have died, or forgotten there was even a vote in the first place.

Reactions: Breeze and Scientia
I learned that as time has gone on liberals continue to degrade in intelligence...

:openmouth:

This is the type of emotional comment that makes no sense to me. There are intelligent people on both sides. What is the purpose in saying something like this?

I have learned that most people vote based on emotions and not based on much else. I might start a vaguely Christian church because under the new leadership, that will make me the most money.

We can see proof of fake news losing relevance. Look at all the fake news establishments telling people who to vote for and those people ignoring them.

This is the type of emotional comment that makes no sense to me. There are intelligent people on both sides. What is the purpose in saying something like this?

I have learned that most people vote based on emotions and not based on much else. I might start a vaguely Christian church because under the new leadership, that will make me the most money.
Why is it when people here want to belittle and insult an intj they always accuse them of having emotions?

I was in no way belittling or insulting you. That was an emotional remark.
Not insulting or belittling....then... putting me in my place? :)
Errr.... Im not understanding this but I dont need to. It was a real question though.

Reactions: James
Not insulting or belittling....then... putting me in my place? :)
Errr.... Im not understanding this but I dont need to. It was a real question though.

My point is just that there are highly intelligent Harvard and Yale graduates on both sides: liberal and conservative. Saying that the liberals degrade in intelligence over time makes no logical sense, especially when there is no statistical data to support such a statement. I would argue that both sides degrade or don't degrade at similar rates. It was, therefore, emotional.

My point is just that there are highly intelligent Harvard and Yale graduates on both sides: liberal and conservative. Saying that the liberals degrade in intelligence over time makes no logical sense, especially when there is no statistical data to support such a statement. I would argue that both sides degrade or don't degrade at similar rates. It was, therefore, emotional.
Oh.
Well I have to agree. I know several highly intelligent liberals though I would have to lean toward the assessment thats not the norm. Maybe its better to say that while intelligent they are not aware of the real world. They live in a construct of their own making that has little basis in reality. You can live outside of reality and still be very intelligent.

Reactions: Scientia and James
There's a reason Melania doesn't want to move into the White House.
piggywashington.jpg

I learned that Trump is an incestuous pedo and a sexual predator and of course, goes with out saying, a rapist. Vice president Biden though, he is just a jolly old man who enjoys kissing and touching very creeped out looking little girls on camera, but I'm pretty sure that was just some rumor from /pol/. I also learned Bill Clinton is clean as a whistle, Hillary absolutely never threatened his "victims" and that little scandal with Lewinsky was just him falling under the influence of a lascivious loose woman. I also learned that Pizzagate is absolutely fake and was spread by the son of Trump's security advisor and of course, that rapist Assange.
I've always thought Monica was pretty attractive (like a 7 - 8.5). I don't understand the hate.

I've always thought Monica was pretty attractive (like a 7 - 8.5). I don't understand the hate.
I follow her on twitter!