The Zen Rock Test | INFJ Forum

The Zen Rock Test

[h=4]You Are Intuitive[/h]
zen-rock-3.jpg

You are in touch with your "six sense." You don't try to understand the world around you... it just comes naturally.
You are highly sensitive to the point of needing to protect yourself from pain and suffering.

The world can overwhelm you at times. You let yourself escape whenever you need to.
You are selfless and extremely giving. You only want to help those around you.

You Are Self-Aware

zen-rock-6.jpg

You are a deeply introspective person. You believe that the most important thing is to be true to yourself.
You are quite vulnerable, but only because you work hard to let down your walls.

You are emotionally honest at all costs. You know how to express your truth.
You have a serious side, but you also can be uproariously funny. You have a good sense of irony.

I picked the intuitive one at the last second.

It sounds like astrology to me. v:3v

You Are Self-Aware

attachment.php

You are a deeply introspective person. You believe that the most important thing is to be true to yourself.
You are quite vulnerable, but only because you work hard to let down your walls.

You have a serious side, but you also can be uproariously funny. You have a good sense of irony.

You Are Modest

You are a team player, and you like to make valuable contributions to the group.
Compromise comes easily to you, and you're willing to work hard to get the job done.

You are a peacemaker. You are very uncomfortable with conflict and confrontation.
You are highly observant and in tune with your surroundings. You like to blend in.

Reactions: Kmal
Self Aware Too! :3

You Are Modest

You are a team player, and you like to make valuable contributions to the group.
Compromise comes easily to you, and you're willing to work hard to get the job done.

You are a peacemaker. You are very uncomfortable with conflict and confrontation.
You are highly observant and in tune with your surroundings. You like to blend in.
yep

I take it this means that you got the same result? (Initially I thought you meant that yes, this describes AKM, but I don't know that you know me well enough for that! :) Trying to stop my brain from always going to the "me" of everything.)

Reactions: Kmal
You Are Self-Aware

zen-rock-6.jpg