The Worth of a Person. | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

The Worth of a Person.

Oh no, don't get me wrong, I don't consider anyone a lost cause, that's the whole point imo, if things aren't working out externally than changing internal thinking can bring about the desired results. Obviously the lower someones self esteem is the more effort it will take but saving any mental intellect/health issues it can be done. Problem is most people seem content to stay in a negative cycle blaming others rather than spending the considerable time and effort working through their barriers to overcome and improve.

Those who come from a negative environment and overcome have my respect.

Last edited:
Those who come from a negative environment and overcome have my respect.

Well, a few points...first, i agree with previous post.

Remember, Hillary Clinton believed she would be President, too.
I think therefore I am has created a lot of problems in the world too, however, it is important to be practical about the fact that we are both human with flaws, but unique and beautiful in our own ways.

Reaching out to people who lack self esteem can be also be a double edged sword because you could get in their lashing zone. They may have very good reasons to be angry. To deny that is to be unrealistic. The subconscious will kick these negative feelings out until you look them in the face. It is an important process.

Self-esteem may also wax and wane, but in the core we all know whether or not our confidence can stand up to our own tests. It's a balance. Too much or too little is off balance. It's like walking a tight rope. If you're careful, you can get to be pretty good at it after a while. Then life comes along and throws something at you just to keep you on your toes.

Last edited: