The Popsickle Test | INFJ Forum

The Popsickle Test

popsicle-6.png

You live primarily inside your own mind. You happily spend a lot of time thinking.
You dislike mundane details. You resent having to do chores.

You have a delightful and colorful inner world. People would be stunned if they could see inside your head.
People may see you as strange and shy, but they know little about you. You are actually an incredibly fascinating person.

popsicle-6.png

You live primarily inside your own mind. You happily spend a lot of time thinking.
You dislike mundane details. You resent having to do chores.

You have a delightful and colourful inner world. People would be stunned if they could see inside your head.
People may see you as strange and shy, but they know little about you. You are actually an incredibly fascinating person.

^ i would pick this one because firecrackers are my FAVORITE popsicles, but i didn't because it had sprinkles.

You Are Complex
popsicle-1.png

You look inward without being self absorbed about it. You believe it's important to know yourself.
You are quite emotional and sensitive. You have a lot going on beneath the surface.

You love admiration and approval. If someone notices what you've done, that's thanks enough.
You enjoy variety and new challenges. You're always looking to shake things up a bit.

^ i would pick this one because firecrackers are my FAVORITE popsicles, but i didn't because it had sprinkles.

I also love firecrackers! : D but I picked that one because of the pop rocks...I mean sprinkles?

Reactions: christmas
You Are Successful

popsicle-3.png

You are both practical and courageous. You are willing to act boldly when it really matters.
You are creative and good with your hands. You are naturally an artist.

You are totally logical. You don't let emotions sway you - you look at the facts.
You've found it easy to succeed in the business world. There is a logic to making money that you understand.

You Are a Superstar

You are well traveled... or you desperately want to be. Your heart is filled with wanderlust.
People find you more interesting than you find them. You are a naturally fascinating person.

You just want to get out there and experience the world. You don't want to be tied down at this point in your life.
You are witty, flirty, and fun. People love to be around you and your energy.