The Pie Test | INFJ Forum

The Pie Test

You Are Lively

You are a ton of fun, and you have a great attitude. You have unyielding energy and enthusiasm.
You are even a bit of a daredevil. You love to break outside the norm and have a little adventure.

Whenever possible, you take the road less traveled in life. Although once you take it, more people will join you!
You are brilliant and ingenious. You're always hatching some sort of awesome plan.

PS: Wise pies are wise man! Don't you question 'em?

You Are Loyal

You are hospitable and warm-hearted. You are driven to care about and take care of people.
You love both security and comfort. You don't mind a lot of predictability and routine in your life.
You are committed to living a good life. You try to create a stable and nurturing environment for yourself.
You don't mind doing some hard work every day, but you also make sure to get your rest and relaxation.

Most of it is true but I agree that I don't mind predictability. I don't need much to keep me interested or entertained. yeah, I have tried to create a more positive experience for myself lately by trying to stay away from destabilizing or chaotic or inconsistent influences in my life. And yes, I don't like when I waste time so I prefer working on something everyday even if it's just for a short while.

You Are Gutsy

You're the kind of person who likes to be all in with whatever you're doing. You are big on taking risks.
You love new and varied experiences. You get a kick out of experimenting and exploring.

You aren't exactly an optimist, but you are an appreciator. You are often on the cutting edge of trends, and you like many things.
You add a lot of excitement to everything you do and everywhere you go. You are lively, fascinating, and always on.

Boo yah!

You Are Unselfish

You enjoy putting other people first, and you are a very supportive friend to those in your life.
You are a both great listener and mediator. You know how to put egos in check and make sure everyone is happy with an outcome.

You have a natural sense of justice and enjoy doing what's right. You try to keep things as fair as possible.
You may be a bit shy and subdued, but you will speak out when something is important to you. You are quietly passionate.

You are deep.

You are complex person with many layers to your personality. There's always a little deeper to dig with you.
You are philosophical to the point of being a little eccentric. But that's okay... you're proud of being different.

You are quite creative and inventive. You spend a fair amount of time daydreaming - and putting your dreams into action.
You can be a bit of a wallflower, and you do prefer one on one interaction. You don't like social superficialities.

You Are Gutsy

You're the kind of person who likes to be all in with whatever you're doing. You are big on taking risks.
You love new and varied experiences. You get a kick out of experimenting and exploring.

You aren't exactly an optimist, but you are an appreciator. You are often on the cutting edge of trends, and you like many things.
You add a lot of excitement to everything you do and everywhere you go. You are lively, fascinating, and always on.

Me too!

You Are Lively

You are a ton of fun, and you have a great attitude. You have unyielding energy and enthusiasm.
You are even a bit of a daredevil. You love to break outside the norm and have a little adventure.

Whenever possible, you take the road less traveled in life. Although once you take it, more people will join you!
You are brilliant and ingenious. You're always hatching some sort of awesome plan.

You Are Deep

You are complex person with many layers to your personality. There's always a little deeper to dig with you.
You are philosophical to the point of being a little eccentric. But that's okay... you're proud of being different.

You are quite creative and inventive. You spend a fair amount of time daydreaming - and putting your dreams into action.
You can be a bit of a wallflower, and you do prefer one on one interaction. You don't like social superficialities.

You Are Gutsy

Your the kind of person who likes to be all in with whatever you're doing. You are bit on taking risks.
You love new and varied experiences. You get a kick out of to experimenting and exploring.

Chocolate pie people, Chocolate pie.

You Are Open

JRekjmf.jpg

You take life as it comes, and you don't have any preconceptions or expectations.
You are broad-minded and easy to please. You are always up for a laugh, a sweet treat, or any other delight.

You are colorful, charming, and downright hilarious. You love people, and you know how to warm up a room.
You may even have a theatrical streak but only in a fun way. You are too sweet for real drama.

This is scarily accurate.