[PAX] - The Impeachment of Donald J. Trump | Page 9 | INFJ Forum

[PAX] The Impeachment of Donald J. Trump

The only thing thAts happening right now is the DNC is crumbling.

Good point. But if Pence were to become president in 2019, he probably would not have a republican majority in the house and senate the way Donald does now. It looks like it is pretty much inevitable that this administration will completely waste having a republican president and a republican majority in both houses of congress and will therefore accomplish very little.

I know! AND, the Republicans who tell a Cirque Du Soleil-tested, deconstructed/reimagined/reassembled, Non-PC Truth to defend him are making complete fools of themselves. I have respect for McCain and Graham for breaking rank. Every doofus Republican acting as Trump's enabler is short-sighted, to an absurd degree.

"They can't handle the truth!" - Jack Nicholson in that old movie A Few Good Men

The 2018 budget is already being harshly criticized, as is the health care plan. And tax reform isn't even on the table. And what about infrastructure and border security? Another all talk, no action political movement. Not surprised in the least. I predict by 2022, it will be as if Donald was never president. Let's see.

I'm willing to suffer a bit if Trump does manage any self-serving policy (ego serving or financial)...people need to learn. I want a clear path and desperate need for universal health care, for example.

Reactions: Skarekrow
I understand, but you have to be pragmatic. This is one of many reasons for why I left the forum for 5 months. Until a week ago, I wasn't even considering returning. I have just decided that I am going to make this forum work for me. I just advise you to contemplate as to why you take the bait so easily, and what, if anything, it accomplishes. I feel that acknowledging foolish statements only reinforces them. It's better to just ignore them. Some people simply want a reaction, they want to get a rise out of you, they want to be heard and told they matter. Take the high road. We can learn from arguing with one another. But why debate with somebody who is completely closed off to learning, growing, or changing? It's completely pointless. Do the right thing for yourself. I believe in you. You have enough pain in your life as it is. Why add unnecessary drama to your life? Just prioritize and don't allow anyone to bring you down. Not even Donald. He won't be around much longer. Thankfully. Good day.

For the most part I keep things to myself...this is a tiny slice of my online time, mostly I have conversations with normal people who know how to properly discuss something without making it into a personal attack situation...but I also will not ignore blatant false information, hate speech, or bullying of other forum members or myself...bait or not.
So I got you on your taking the high road disclaimer and for the most part I try to remain there, thanks for your concern about my mental state but it’s actually been in a very good place lately
I know you mean the best and don’t mean to sound patronizing but I will not let someone shit on me or other people, regardless of how open-minded or not they are.
Some people need to see that that kind of behavior is not okay and will be challenged....real life or forum...while most of us learned this in Jr. High, it is still missing from those with uncontrolled arrogance or narcissism.
Thanks for your support, but I assure you...the posts pushing back against certain people are not causing any more pain or stress (drama) in my life or mind whatsoever (in fact, they provide good laughs sometimes).

There is much I do ignore...it isn’t bait if you know it’s is bait....however, I will not ignore people who exist only to shit on the opinions or viewpoints of others....like I’ve said...many of those are really nice people who don’t deserve such commentary.
I will call them out and expose what they think is their “bait" as BS.
Otherwise, what’s the point?
Just ignore the false and hateful attacks?
Not in my blood son...I’m an assertive INFJ.
I believe in you too Dang.
Glad to see you back here.
;)

It looks increasingly likely to me, that President Trump is what he said he was, a businessman not a politician. I think objectively ? he's a 70 year old man, with no prior experience in that work. I think it's shown in almost everything he's done. He looks very unhappy and so do his staff.

Right wingers not just in the US but all over the world have touted the idea that businessmen make the best politicians. Facts and results just do not bear this out, especially when coming from business background like Trump, the head of a privately held family run corporation. It turns out the two jobs are really different in many ways. Take the idea of personal loyalty. Its not unreasonable when you are in business and the owner of a company to demand personal loyalty from your employees. When you are President and start demanding personal loyalty from the FBI director (yes you are technically his boss) well that's just not the way the mechanics of government are supposed to work. There are competing interests and a system of checks and balances. People in different positions are loyal to concepts of justice and have to maintain impartiality. Trump obviously just doesn't understand this and given his background and experience, how could he?

A couple of notes. Firstly to my knowledge no one has found any proof of collusion at this point.
I will say however that for myself personally, if they find out Trump did take part in this or directed people to do this, even though it's not a crime he should not be President. Further, they need to make it a crime asap.
But if there is no proof people need to admit they were wrong and move on.

Let Robert Mueller do his job, he hasn't even started to dig yet. Everything I have heard about Mr. Mueller is positive and if there something here I am confident he is going to find it. He is a seasoned professional at the end of his career and owes no favours to anyone. If Trump has nothing to hide he has nothing to worry about.

Remember the Special Counsel appointed to investigate Whitewater ended up uncovering Monica Lewinsky, so these type of investigations can and often do, go in directions that are different than the original focus . We have also shifted the focus from what candidate Trump said or did to what President Trump said or did.

Reactions: Skarekrow and Stu
When all is said and done, the mostly likely outcome is we are looking at 8 years of Trump. Maybe 12 if we go to war.

Seth Rich was wikileaks leaker, confirmed. "Muh Russia" narrative is over. The lying press is now exposed.

I like them, they are just not credible.

I like them, they are just not credible.
So credibility = truth? do you think truth or facts can be beyond the source reciting them? Or does it only really matter who is saying it based on "credibility" how do we define who is credible?

Reactions: CindyLou and Stu
@Billy that is an excellent question! The buisiness insider has some issues with being pressured to crank out content but this reporter (david choi) seems to keep out of hot water. that said...I am open to pursuing this seth rich thing, what have you got?

So does righteousness = truth? Are we back to credibility again? Because This dude just edited one of Seth Rich's Reddits. And he has access to his social media and emails that we know about independently of him and has admitted to being the go between to feed the leaked into onto the web.

I am sure he will enlighten us all
"
“BREAKING: Kim Dotcom claims he has evidence that proves murdered DNC staffer Seth Rich was involved in the WikiLeaks hack.”

The article explained that Kim Dotcom is “a New Zealand hacker” — wanted in the United States on racketeering charges, which he denies — and the sum total of the report was that he was making a “claim.” It didn’t include anything about what the details might be, though the hacker said he would be happy to share those with investigators."https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/24/...n-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news&_r=0

Take off your blinders, thats 1 article from the nytimes follow him on twitter or the anons on /pol/ thats where you find actual evidence, its not going to be on Carlos Slims NY Times, they are pushing the muh russia narrative. Kit has acess to Richs accounts.

Reactions: CindyLou
ok, i am following him on twitter and will try to keep an open mind.
But it is hard to take someone who has admitted to fraud seriously.
(this smells a lot like pizzagate)