The future could be a real nightmare

Lark

Rothchildian Agent
May 9, 2011
MBTI
ENTJ
Enneagram
http://www.ted.com/talks/marc_goodman_a_vision_of_crimes_in_the_future

This is a really good TED talk on the future of crime, I think one of those personalised bioweapons is what took out Arafat, the talk about the weaponised bird flu was crazy let alone that they wanted to publish their findings for everyone and anyone, I mean you get one lunatic asshat teenager in a bedroom someplace with that kind of weapon and its going to be a lot worse for everyone than it is now with dickheads popping off in cinemas or going on "revenge" rampages in their rich dad's car.

I'd love to be as optimistic as the guy is about participatory policing at the finish but the whole police line thing was created originally because most people, including sleuths, were unable to find their arse with both hands. I wish all this stuff would be used to improve life and not to ruin it or balls things up.

This is a really good TED talk on the future of crime, I think one of those personalised bioweapons is what took out Arafat, the talk about the weaponised bird flu was crazy let alone that they wanted to publish their findings for everyone and anyone, I mean you get one lunatic asshat teenager in a bedroom someplace with that kind of weapon and its going to be a lot worse for everyone than it is now with dickheads popping off in cinemas or going on "revenge" rampages in their rich dad's car.

I'd love to be as optimistic as the guy is about participatory policing at the finish but the whole police line thing was created originally because most people, including sleuths, were unable to find their arse with both hands. I wish all this stuff would be used to improve life and not to ruin it or balls things up.
Then try to support groups that you find that you feel are worthy of your support and time and possibly money.
I’m a supporter of The Venus Project that aims to use current and future technology to benefit all mankind, not just those who can pay for it.

It's not the 'crazed lone gunman' you need to worry about it is the intelligence services and black ops groups like gladio with their 'strategy of tension'

They are the ones who will use bio weapons etc for political ends in false flag attacks