The Dope on the Pope | Page 6 | INFJ Forum

The Dope on the Pope

Oh?

I'm sorry...I really thought you were messing with me and I chose to laugh about it.

Hmmm....why should they be out of the business of telling others whether they have the right to birth control etc?
Because we are Sovereign beings.
Because we are Spiritual beings having a human experience.
Because they have no right lying in their best interest by setting themselves up as a barrier between a person and their god(s).

I wasnt messing with you, I was responding to your posting that your responses were all ultimately humourous. That's alright. I like discussions and you dont seem to be on the same page as me in this respect. That's alright, its good to know what each others expectations are when embarking upon a discussion.

I dont believe that individual sovereignty validates your argument, its insufficient at best, individual sovereignty has always been around or its never been around, meaning that it exists just fine with the prescence of moral authorities such as the RCC providing guidance and direction to anyone who wants to hear it. Infact has existed just fine coexisting together for the majority of human history, as opposed to the modernist or post-modernist interludes.

The RCC isnt any barrier between anyone and God, now sure it could be easily perceived as such if you're just buying wholesale some pretty dated and out moded propaganda, that's pretty ahistorical and unwise in my opinion. Lets not try and freeze time at the point of the outbreak of protestantism or "enlightenment rationalism".

This is a brutally sad story.
Orphanages are sad places. As for how deceased bodies are treated, I am ambivalent.

I find it distressing that this kind of thing still goes on in China - but no one cares. I have seen orphanages in China filled with discarded children who were either a second child, a female, or disabled. I have heard of mass orphanages in old soviet countries and throughout other asian countries. For the most part deceased children are simply cremated and then disposed of as trash.

Even though this has virtually no sympathy in the west, I am also sad that aborted fetuses are not buried - probably for idealogical reasons, lest burial somehow make concession to anti-abortion groups. Does it make such a big difference if the baby was technically born, or not born in regards to how its remains are treated?

Perhaps our bodies are simply disposable?

http://childabuserecovery.com/decap...ave-site-were-ritually-murdered/#.U5xAJPldXqW

Decapitated, dismembered children in Catholic mass grave site were ritually murdered?

Marks on the bones of nearly 800 children found in a Roman Catholic Nun septic tank indicated they had been ritually killed a source within the Irish Garda police force revealed this week. The informant told five judges of the International Common Law Court of Justice (ICLCJ) in Brussels that forensic experts have confirmed the decapitation and dismemberment of babies in the mass grave resembled the usual signs of ritualistic murder. Last week death certificates were released on the 796 Irish children, ages two months to nine years, found in a cistern at the Catholic St. Mary’s Mothers and Babies Home near Taum.

The forensic evidence appeared to link the children’s deaths to the global elite Ninth Circle Satanic Child Sacrifice Cult network. Since last month Roman Catholic and Irish government officials have been named by witnesses at the ICLCJ Court as members of the Ninth Circle Satanic Child Sacrifice Cult. “These children weren’t just cut up, they were massacred” the policeman from the Irish Garda told the court.

Yesterday the Irish government and Roman Catholic Church may have commenced a cover-up by closing off the child mass grave site and announcing their own in-house “investigation.” “That is the standard procedure in any institutional cover-up” stated a June 11 declaration issued by the ICLCJ Court Citizen Prosecutor’s Office in Brussels.

Since March the ICLCJ International Court has been prosecuting members of the Ninth Circle Satanic Child Sacrifice Cult network for child trafficking, pedophilia and murder that possibly linked to 34 child mass grave sites discovered in Ireland, Canada and Spain. The child mass grave sites were on properties mainly owned by the Roman Catholic Church, Anglican Church, United Church of Canada and Irish and Canadian governments. The Canadian 32 child mass grave sites have been refused excavation by the Catholic Church, Canadian government and Crown of England even though children’s remains have been uncovered and examined since 2008 by licensed archeologists including one from the Smithsonian Institute.

In the last month over 20 witnesses from nine different countries have named members of the Ninth Circle Satanic Child Sacrifice Cult network as their perpetrators. Global elites under indictment included European royalty and prominent church and government officials in England, Italy, Belgium, Holland, Ireland, Canada and the US.

Yesterday hundreds of protestors marched in Dublin to the Irish Dail, or Parliament, demanding a full inquiry with the power to prosecute. Two seven-year-old girls handed Irish Justice Minister Frances Fitzgerald and Children’s Minister Charlie Flanagan a petition signed by 30,000 people from Ireland and around the world. It demanded a judge lead the inquiry into the Catholic Church-run and Irish state-sanctioned institution for single mothers.

We are giving you and the Government this petition,” Dasha Klyaritskaya-Hilliard and her friend Juliette Bruce Merzouk told the ministers “so that we can understand why other children just like us were not treated with the love and respect that is the right of every child.”

The protestors were organized by a group called Justice for the Tuam Babies. “It was somber, but at the same time uplifting that people had come together and were able to commemorate the little lives that were lost and the abuses that took place,” said spokesperson Kevin Squires. “Defiantly, there was a subdued anger there. I don’t think people would have come out if they weren’t angry.”

There was a right to be angry, even furious. Since last month over 20 ICLCJ court witnesses have named as their perpetrators at least 24 members of the Ninth Circle Satanic Child Sacrifice Cult network. Those targeted by prosecutors were nine top judges including British High Court Judge Fulford, brother of the present King of Holland Prince Friso, Dutch Prime Minister Mark Rutte, Prince Bernhard of the Netherlands; British, Dutch and Belgian royal family members including Queen Elizabeth and Prince Phillip and Dutch Queen Wilhemina, her family and consort King Hendrick; Archbishop of Canterbury Justin Welby, Pope Francis, former Pope Ratzinger, Dutch Catholic Cardinal Alfrink, a Canadian Catholic bishop, plus senior government ministers, politicians and businessmen in Belgium, England and the US.

A Catholic Jesuit Order dated Dec. 25 1967 and called the Magisterial Privilege has been provided to the ICLCJ Court from the Vatican archives. The document was said to show that every new Pope was required to participate in Ninth Circle Satanic Child Sacrifices of newborn children, including drinking of their blood. For the last month the five ICLCJ judges have “examined numerous eyewitnesses and Vatican archival documentation that clearly link Catholic Jesuit head Adolfo Pachon, Pope Francis, former Pope Ratzinger and Archbishop of Canterbury Justin Welby to the ritual rape and killing of children as recently as 2010.”

In 2012-2013 the ICLCJ Court in Brussels successfully prosecuted 40 global elite suspected members of the Ninth Circle Satanic Child Sacrifice Cult network. Queen Elizabeth and Prince Phillip were found guilty of taking 10 children from the British Columbia Kamloops native residential school on Oct. 10 1964. The native parents of the children haven’t seen them since. Within days of Pope Ratzinger’s Feb. 2013 guilty verdict, he resigned from office. Last month Catholic Jesuit head Adolfo Panchon announced his resignation after the ICLCJ Court linked him to Ninth Circle Satanic Child Sacrifice Cult ceremonies.

Evidence in the 2013 ICLCJ Court trial in Brussels on Canada’s 50,000 forgotten missing native children was chronicled in Kevin Annett’s “Hidden No Longer” that can be read for free here. The children died, disappeared or rest unacknowledged in at least 32 unconsecrated mass graves on grounds owned by the government of Canada, Roman Catholic Church, Anglican Church and United Church of Canada. It was found that for more than a century and until 1996 the Canadian native children died from rape, torture, germ warfare, slave labor, medical experimentation, involuntary sterilizations and assaults defined as genocide by the UN Convention on Genocide.

The ICLCJ International Court has over 450 Common Law Peace Officers in 13 countries, with 51 local chartered groups operating. Local organizing funds are available for common law groups wishing to apply. To contact the International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State (ITCCS), ICLCJ Court in Brussels, its local affiliates, or to volunteer email or call: itccscentral@gmail.com, hiddenfromhistory1@gmail.com, 386-323-5774 (USA) or 250-591-4573 (Canada).

About the Author
Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, retired, author of “Twenty Two Faces” (www.22faces.com), is an investigative journalist whose articles on international child exploitation rings have been cited in over 3,000 websites. The retired therapist, Supervisor, Alberta Mental Health and Director Provo Family Counseling Center, is the CEO of Child Abuse Recovery and Speakers Bureau (www.ChildAbuseRecovery.com). If you have news tips about child abuse issues please email Judy info@22faces.com. You are invited to sign our petition to Congress for an investigation of the CIA mind control of children: http://www.chang e.org/petitions/us-congress-survivors-request-investigation-cia-mind-control-of-children

Orphanages are sad places. As for how deceased bodies are treated, I am ambivalent.

I find it distressing that this kind of thing still goes on in China - but no one cares. I have seen orphanages in China filled with discarded children who were either a second child, a female, or disabled. I have heard of mass orphanages in old soviet countries and throughout other asian countries. For the most part deceased children are simply cremated and then disposed of as trash.

Even though this has virtually no sympathy in the west, I am also sad that aborted fetuses are not buried - probably for idealogical reasons, lest burial somehow make concession to anti-abortion groups. Does it make such a big difference if the baby was technically born, or not born in regards to how its remains are treated?

Perhaps our bodies are simply disposable?

I was thinking about that recently too, its probably on a par with most abortion clinics.

This may be simply horrible without anything illegal or evil having actually taken place, I suspect this is not the case, just given what I have read about institutionalised clerical abuse at this time in Irish history and some stories about the testing of vacinations by the Irish state at this time too but who knows.

http://childabuserecovery.com/decap...ave-site-were-ritually-murdered/#.U5xAJPldXqW

Decapitated, dismembered children in Catholic mass grave site were ritually murdered?

Marks on the bones of nearly 800 children found in a Roman Catholic Nun septic tank indicated they had been ritually killed a source within the Irish Garda police force revealed this week. The informant told five judges of the International Common Law Court of Justice (ICLCJ) in Brussels that forensic experts have confirmed the decapitation and dismemberment of babies in the mass grave resembled the usual signs of ritualistic murder. Last week death certificates were released on the 796 Irish children, ages two months to nine years, found in a cistern at the Catholic St. Mary’s Mothers and Babies Home near Taum.

The forensic evidence appeared to link the children’s deaths to the global elite Ninth Circle Satanic Child Sacrifice Cult network. Since last month Roman Catholic and Irish government officials have been named by witnesses at the ICLCJ Court as members of the Ninth Circle Satanic Child Sacrifice Cult. “These children weren’t just cut up, they were massacred” the policeman from the Irish Garda told the court.

Yesterday the Irish government and Roman Catholic Church may have commenced a cover-up by closing off the child mass grave site and announcing their own in-house “investigation.” “That is the standard procedure in any institutional cover-up” stated a June 11 declaration issued by the ICLCJ Court Citizen Prosecutor’s Office in Brussels.

Since March the ICLCJ International Court has been prosecuting members of the Ninth Circle Satanic Child Sacrifice Cult network for child trafficking, pedophilia and murder that possibly linked to 34 child mass grave sites discovered in Ireland, Canada and Spain. The child mass grave sites were on properties mainly owned by the Roman Catholic Church, Anglican Church, United Church of Canada and Irish and Canadian governments. The Canadian 32 child mass grave sites have been refused excavation by the Catholic Church, Canadian government and Crown of England even though children’s remains have been uncovered and examined since 2008 by licensed archeologists including one from the Smithsonian Institute.

In the last month over 20 witnesses from nine different countries have named members of the Ninth Circle Satanic Child Sacrifice Cult network as their perpetrators. Global elites under indictment included European royalty and prominent church and government officials in England, Italy, Belgium, Holland, Ireland, Canada and the US.

Yesterday hundreds of protestors marched in Dublin to the Irish Dail, or Parliament, demanding a full inquiry with the power to prosecute. Two seven-year-old girls handed Irish Justice Minister Frances Fitzgerald and Children’s Minister Charlie Flanagan a petition signed by 30,000 people from Ireland and around the world. It demanded a judge lead the inquiry into the Catholic Church-run and Irish state-sanctioned institution for single mothers.

We are giving you and the Government this petition,” Dasha Klyaritskaya-Hilliard and her friend Juliette Bruce Merzouk told the ministers “so that we can understand why other children just like us were not treated with the love and respect that is the right of every child.”

The protestors were organized by a group called Justice for the Tuam Babies. “It was somber, but at the same time uplifting that people had come together and were able to commemorate the little lives that were lost and the abuses that took place,” said spokesperson Kevin Squires. “Defiantly, there was a subdued anger there. I don’t think people would have come out if they weren’t angry.”

There was a right to be angry, even furious. Since last month over 20 ICLCJ court witnesses have named as their perpetrators at least 24 members of the Ninth Circle Satanic Child Sacrifice Cult network. Those targeted by prosecutors were nine top judges including British High Court Judge Fulford, brother of the present King of Holland Prince Friso, Dutch Prime Minister Mark Rutte, Prince Bernhard of the Netherlands; British, Dutch and Belgian royal family members including Queen Elizabeth and Prince Phillip and Dutch Queen Wilhemina, her family and consort King Hendrick; Archbishop of Canterbury Justin Welby, Pope Francis, former Pope Ratzinger, Dutch Catholic Cardinal Alfrink, a Canadian Catholic bishop, plus senior government ministers, politicians and businessmen in Belgium, England and the US.

A Catholic Jesuit Order dated Dec. 25 1967 and called the Magisterial Privilege has been provided to the ICLCJ Court from the Vatican archives. The document was said to show that every new Pope was required to participate in Ninth Circle Satanic Child Sacrifices of newborn children, including drinking of their blood. For the last month the five ICLCJ judges have “examined numerous eyewitnesses and Vatican archival documentation that clearly link Catholic Jesuit head Adolfo Pachon, Pope Francis, former Pope Ratzinger and Archbishop of Canterbury Justin Welby to the ritual rape and killing of children as recently as 2010.”

In 2012-2013 the ICLCJ Court in Brussels successfully prosecuted 40 global elite suspected members of the Ninth Circle Satanic Child Sacrifice Cult network. Queen Elizabeth and Prince Phillip were found guilty of taking 10 children from the British Columbia Kamloops native residential school on Oct. 10 1964. The native parents of the children haven’t seen them since. Within days of Pope Ratzinger’s Feb. 2013 guilty verdict, he resigned from office. Last month Catholic Jesuit head Adolfo Panchon announced his resignation after the ICLCJ Court linked him to Ninth Circle Satanic Child Sacrifice Cult ceremonies.

Evidence in the 2013 ICLCJ Court trial in Brussels on Canada’s 50,000 forgotten missing native children was chronicled in Kevin Annett’s “Hidden No Longer” that can be read for free here. The children died, disappeared or rest unacknowledged in at least 32 unconsecrated mass graves on grounds owned by the government of Canada, Roman Catholic Church, Anglican Church and United Church of Canada. It was found that for more than a century and until 1996 the Canadian native children died from rape, torture, germ warfare, slave labor, medical experimentation, involuntary sterilizations and assaults defined as genocide by the UN Convention on Genocide.

The ICLCJ International Court has over 450 Common Law Peace Officers in 13 countries, with 51 local chartered groups operating. Local organizing funds are available for common law groups wishing to apply. To contact the International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State (ITCCS), ICLCJ Court in Brussels, its local affiliates, or to volunteer email or call: itccscentral@gmail.com, hiddenfromhistory1@gmail.com, 386-323-5774 (USA) or 250-591-4573 (Canada).

About the Author
Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, retired, author of “Twenty Two Faces” (www.22faces.com), is an investigative journalist whose articles on international child exploitation rings have been cited in over 3,000 websites. The retired therapist, Supervisor, Alberta Mental Health and Director Provo Family Counseling Center, is the CEO of Child Abuse Recovery and Speakers Bureau (www.ChildAbuseRecovery.com). If you have news tips about child abuse issues please email Judy info@22faces.com. You are invited to sign our petition to Congress for an investigation of the CIA mind control of children: http://www.chang e.org/petitions/us-congress-survivors-request-investigation-cia-mind-control-of-children

http://www.imediaethics.org/News/45...in_irish_septic_tank__posts_correction___.php

NPR Reports Hundreds of Children Buried in Irish Septic Tank, Posts Correction
By: Sydney Smith
June 30, 2014 05:00 AM EST
Gore creates clicks; never mind if it's not fact checked.

Hundreds of children were not discovered buried in a mass unmarked grave in a septic tank in Tuam, Ireland. The Associated Press issued a whopper of a correction earlier this month to their erronous story, as iMediaEthics previously reported.

Regardless, five news outlets reported "800 Baby Skeletons" were found; they weren't. This truth would have been known to reporters if they had bothered to fact check.
Now the disgrace falls on National Public Radio, which has also published a long correction admitting that its original report contained errors.

NPR said its article has been updated to correct the errors, such as wrongly reporting hundreds of bodies were discovered and that the true story had been "exaggerated." NPR published the following June 24 correction about a story it broadcast on June 3:
"This post originally stated that the bodies of hundreds of children had been found in a septic tank at a former home for unwed mothers in Tuam, Ireland, drawing from news reports that were based on research conducted by a local historian. The story was exaggerated by the media and key details of the historian's findings have been called into question. It's not clear how many — if any — bodies may be buried in the disused tank. This post has been updated to reflect developments."
In addition to its correction, the AP published a June 23 story explaining how it made the errors -- by "repeating incorrect" claims from other news outlets:
"The Associated Press was among the media organizations that covered Corless and her findings, repeating incorrect Irish news reports that suggested the babies who died had never been baptized and that Catholic Church teaching guided priests not to baptize the babies of unwed mothers or give to them Christian burials."

Were 800 Baby Skeletons found? NO
Numerous other news outlets also had faulty headlines on top of their reports about the Tuam Catholic home for unwed mothers.
UK onlinemagazine Spiked editor Brendan O'Neill told the AP one major error he saw in the news media's coverage was inaccurate headlines.
News outlets referred to 800 baby skeletons being found, which is flat-out wrong. No skeletons were found, much less 800 of them. Fact checking would have revealed that what was found was 796 death records for children living in Tuam, Ireland at the Catholic Church-run home for mothers and children.
Irish historian Catherine Corless, who obtained the records, only suggested the bodies may be in a disused septic tank. But, as the Associated Press' correction noted, this speculation can't be determined as fact without analysis.
Below, see a list of news outlets that erred by stating in gory headlines that babies' skeletons were found.
[MENTION=1871]muir[/MENTION]
I am getting the distinct impression that conspiracy theorists are unqualified liars.

http://www.imediaethics.org/News/45...in_irish_septic_tank__posts_correction___.php

NPR Reports Hundreds of Children Buried in Irish Septic Tank, Posts Correction
By: Sydney Smith
June 30, 2014 05:00 AM EST
Gore creates clicks; never mind if it's not fact checked.

Hundreds of children were not discovered buried in a mass unmarked grave in a septic tank in Tuam, Ireland. The Associated Press issued a whopper of a correction earlier this month to their erronous story, as iMediaEthics previously reported.

Regardless, five news outlets reported "800 Baby Skeletons" were found; they weren't. This truth would have been known to reporters if they had bothered to fact check.
Now the disgrace falls on National Public Radio, which has also published a long correction admitting that its original report contained errors.

NPR said its article has been updated to correct the errors, such as wrongly reporting hundreds of bodies were discovered and that the true story had been "exaggerated." NPR published the following June 24 correction about a story it broadcast on June 3:
"This post originally stated that the bodies of hundreds of children had been found in a septic tank at a former home for unwed mothers in Tuam, Ireland, drawing from news reports that were based on research conducted by a local historian. The story was exaggerated by the media and key details of the historian's findings have been called into question. It's not clear how many — if any — bodies may be buried in the disused tank. This post has been updated to reflect developments."
In addition to its correction, the AP published a June 23 story explaining how it made the errors -- by "repeating incorrect" claims from other news outlets:
"The Associated Press was among the media organizations that covered Corless and her findings, repeating incorrect Irish news reports that suggested the babies who died had never been baptized and that Catholic Church teaching guided priests not to baptize the babies of unwed mothers or give to them Christian burials."

Were 800 Baby Skeletons found? NO
Numerous other news outlets also had faulty headlines on top of their reports about the Tuam Catholic home for unwed mothers.
UK onlinemagazine Spiked editor Brendan O'Neill told the AP one major error he saw in the news media's coverage was inaccurate headlines.
News outlets referred to 800 baby skeletons being found, which is flat-out wrong. No skeletons were found, much less 800 of them. Fact checking would have revealed that what was found was 796 death records for children living in Tuam, Ireland at the Catholic Church-run home for mothers and children.
Irish historian Catherine Corless, who obtained the records, only suggested the bodies may be in a disused septic tank. But, as the Associated Press' correction noted, this speculation can't be determined as fact without analysis.
Below, see a list of news outlets that erred by stating in gory headlines that babies' skeletons were found.
@muir
I am getting the distinct impression that conspiracy theorists are unqualified liars.

I find it incredible that you can post an article admiting the dissapearance of 796 children from a home where the children were used in vaccine trials and yet somehow in your mind block out the fact that 796 children have gone missing from a home after vaccine trials

Does it matter if they were all buried in a septic tank or buried or cremated somewhere else?

But how can you prove they were not in the septic tank? if you read the article i posted it says that the area was sealed off and an 'investigation' was launched...in the UK an 'investigation' means a cover up (see current scandal in british parliament involving the missing documents about a peadophile ring in the government)

Here's a link to an irish newspaper with a video clip of an irish politician making an appeal in the parliament for the area to be secured so that it can be independently assessed: http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/n...f-death-says-forensic-scientist-30333761.html

Widescale deaths occured to infants in catholic childrens homes in ireland and elsewhere in the world

Further to that the widescale abuse of children occured as well which is not contained to ireland

Further to that the pregnant mothers of these children were also disgraced and put into what were essentially work houses as slave labour by the catholic church see for example the film 'the magdelene sisters'

I am getting the distinct impression that naysayers are completely delusional

Last edited:
http://www.irishcentral.com/news/Tu...ional-and-adoption-groups-demand-justice.html

[h=1]Tuam investigation under way as Amnesty International and adoption groups demand justice[/h] Patrick Counihan @irishcentral June 07,2014 06:54 AM

The man who discovered the unmarked grave of 800 children has returned to the Tuam site with Irish police – 39 years after his grim discovery.

Local man Frannie Hopkins was just 12 and playing with a friend when they discovered bones in a septic tank at the home run by the Bon Secours order of nuns.
Irish Prime Minister Enda Kenny has ordered a full scale investigation into the Tuam home scandal with as many as 800 children who died between 1921 and 1965 feared buried there.
Police have already begun preparing an initial dossier for Justice Minister Frances Fitzgerald on the unmarked grave at the Catholic Church-run home according to the Irish Independent.
Local detectives Tom Curley and Patrick McHugh visited the site with Hopkins on Friday as a private company scanned the grounds for bones on behalf of another newspaper.
Hopkins outlined to the officers how he and his friend stumbled across the unmarked grave in a disused septic tank.
He said: “They brought me up to the site and I showed them where it was and how we came across it. It was all quite informal and only took about 15 minutes.”
Irish President Michael D Higgins has said he is ‘appalled’ at the reports from Tuam in his native Galway.
The President said: “My first reaction was one of enormous sadness. These are children who while they were alive had rights, the rights to protection, and who, if dead, had the right to be looked after with dignity.
“Time doesn’t remove any of those rights but I think now what is important is that all of the questions that are provoked by this are answered and that they are answered adequately with the assistance of science and forensics.
“I think too there is a reminder in it of history and our past and there is so much to be revealed and there is so much to be learned from these really terrible reports that are appearing.”
Newly appointed Justice Minister Fitzgerald is to fast track the enquiry into the Tuam burial ground discovery.
The Minister said: “There is no doubt that media coverage over the last few days will have inevitably evoked very painful memories.
“A decision on a criminal investigation is an issue for the gardai (police). The purpose of a criminal investigation is to lead to the prosecution of people where the commission of offences had been established.
“Consideration will be given by the Government on how best to proceed in the interests of all those who are affected by these extremely disturbing events.”
In response, Adoption Rights Alliance Susan Lohan has accused the government of lagging behind the church and public opinion in relation to the discovery in Tuam.
She said: “It is inconceivable that anything but a criminal inquiry can be launched into the discovery of the grave.”
Alliance chairman Paul Redmond has also accused the Irish government of dragging its feet on the scandal and told the Irish Independent that he had given the then Children’s Minister Fitzgerald an 8,000-word report on the home but she had failed to take action.
He also revealed that he had held three meetings with Archbishop of Dublin, Diarmaid Martin in 2012.
Amnesty International has also joined calls for an investigation into the deaths at the St Mary’s home in Tuam and said the investigation must consider whether ill-treatment, neglect or other abuses were factors in the deaths.
The Bon Secours Sisters order has welcomed the Government’s announcement of an investigation into what happened at the home in Co Galway, which they ran for 36 years.
In a statement, the Bon Secours Sisters said they were shocked and deeply saddened by recent reports about St Mary’s Home.
The statement also said that when the home was closed all records were returned to the local authority, and would now be held by the Health Service Executive in Galway. They agreed to co-operate with any enquiry.

That Pope Francis denounces child abuse as a sacreligious cult.

Sort of fucks with all the anti-catholic conspiracy theories there.

Maybe at the end of it the cabal of jews, catholics and pretty much everyone not a white anglo-saxon protestant are not all their cracked up to be.

Maybe at the end of it the cabal of jews, catholics and pretty much everyone not a white anglo-saxon protestant are not all their cracked up to be.

Where does he say that?
He does remind me a bit of the film Dogma...Catholicism WOW!

Where does he say that?
He does remind me a bit of the film Dogma...Catholicism WOW!

Who say what?

I was just allauding to the fact that the these illuminati conspiracy theories resemble a KKK philosophy too much for my liking.

I missed the Dogma reference. Its an alright film.

Who say what?

I was just allauding to the fact that the these illuminati conspiracy theories resemble a KKK philosophy too much for my liking.

Where does the Pope say that child abuse is a sacreligious cult? Thems are indeed fightin' words.
Saying that God doesn't hate fags is much softer and that's all I've really heard from him.

Where does the Pope say that child abuse is a sacreligious cult? Thems are indeed fightin' words.
Saying that God doesn't hate fags is much softer and that's all I've really heard from him.

I'm not surprised that the same people who've let the widespread abuse of children by secular authorities, politicians and celebrities go unreported have not reported the RCC's head on assault on child abuse.

Then again until someone can figure out a way of presenting it as "it was illuminati wot done it" it'll get little air time with people hating on catholicism from the look of it.

Stop missrepresenting people

It would help if you listened to what was being said in the 'conspiracy' threads then you'd know that its a current that runs through all people including white anglo saxon protestants; i often use the term 'psychopath' but i don't think that is the full picture

I have posted stuff in my thread in the news section about the absue cover up in the UK parliament which is a white anglo saxon protestant power centre

I posted the story about methodist head of the coop bank

I've posted information about the abuse scandal in washington which is also full of white anglo saxon protestants

You're barking up the wrong tree but in case you hadn't noticed this is a thread about the pope and by implication the catholic church

And of course the pope denies it! Thats what psychopaths do

Who say what?

If you read my posts in the KKK thread you'll see i tie the KKK to the freemasons and the freemasons to the catholic church

They're all part of the same under current

Reactions: Kgal
I'm not surprised that the same people who've let the widespread abuse of children by secular authorities, politicians and celebrities go unreported have not reported the RCC's head on assault on child abuse.

Then again until someone can figure out a way of presenting it as "it was illuminati wot done it" it'll get little air time with people hating on catholicism from the look of it.

The people behind these acts are not people of faith

They wear catholic robes, they wear protestant collars, they wear jewish teffillin, they wear muslim headdress, they wear suit and ties etc etc

They move among us in disguise pretending to be things but they are not people of faith

There are now plenty of posts looking at the conspiracy from a number of different views, tying it all together in a decent amount of detail (enough to enable further research anyway) so trying to brush arguments off here as ''its the illumnati wot done it'' just shows you are not reading whats being put out there

Just on a note of clarity to posters in the thread, Muir is on my ignore list, I get a notification that he's quoted me but I dont reply because I'm ignoring him. Its because I think his points are awesome and I've no response.

Its mainly because I dont feel like giving the ridiculous a platform.

Just on a note of clarity to posters in the thread, Muir is on my ignore list, I get a notification that he's quoted me but I dont reply because I'm ignoring him. Its because I think his points are awesome and I've no response.

Its mainly because I dont feel like giving the ridiculous a platform.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...atican-for-sexually-abusing-teenage-boys.html

[h=1]Catholic archbishop defrocked by Vatican for sexually abusing teenage boys[/h] [h=2]Vatican punishes archbishop for sexually abusing boys in the Caribbean, as Pope Francis cancels another engagement and revives concerns for his health[/h]
Jozef-Wesolowski_2957251b.jpg
Archbishop Jozef Wesolowski, papal nuncio for the Dominican Republic, in Santo Domingo Photo: AP

By Nick Squires, Rome

4:56PM BST 27 Jun 2014

A Catholic archbishop and former Holy See ambassador has been defrocked after being convicted of sexually abusing teenage boys, making him the most senior Vatican figure to be punished for such a crime.

Archbishop Jozef Wesolowski, who was the Vatican’s nuncio or ambassador to the Dominican Republic in the Caribbean, was found guilty of sex abuse by the Vatican’s Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith - the modern-day successor to the Inquisition.

The tribunal handed down the harshest penalty possible against a cleric under canon law, stripping him of his duties and status as a priest.

In a brief statement, the Vatican gave no information about what crimes Wesolowski had been convicted of, where and when the offences took place or how many boys were involved.

The punishment was immediately questioned by groups representing past victims of clerical paedophilia, who said the archbishop should face a criminal trial by civil authorities rather than a behind-closed-doors Vatican judicial process.

[h=2]Related Articles[/h]

The Vatican recalled Wesolowski from his post as nuncio to the Dominican Republic last year after the archbishop of Santo Domingo, the capital of the Caribbean country, told Pope Francis that there were rumours that the Pole had sexually abused teenage boys.
Wesolowski, who is a citizen of the Vatican City State, could now face criminal charges by the Vatican tribunal which could lead to a jail sentence.
The Survivors Network of those Abused by Priests, the world’s biggest group representing clerical sex abuse victims, said: “It’s encouraging when child-molesting clerics are disciplined, but we are troubled by the Vatican’s continued insistence on handling child sex crimes internally.
“Archbishop Jozef Wesolowski should face a criminal trial, not a church proceeding. And he should be in a secular jail. And he might have been in one for months, had Vatican officials cooperated with law enforcement.” The campaign group said Wesolowski should be extradited to the Dominican Republic or Poland, both of which are investigating the accusations against him, but said it suspected he would be protected by the Vatican.
“If this Vatican move leads to Wesolowski being locked up, we’ll be encouraged. However, we fear that it won’t.” The former archbishop is the highest-ranking Vatican official to be found guilty of sex abuse.
In a 75-page document released by the Vatican on Thursday, which will prepare the way for a conference in October on issues such as contraception and divorce, the Catholic Church hierarchy admitted that it had been gravely damaged by the scandal of paedophile priests.
“Sex scandals significantly weaken the Church’s moral credibility, above all in North America and northern Europe,” said the document, the result of a survey sent by the Vatican to Catholics worldwide.
Last month Vatican officials told a United Nations committee in Geneva that they were determined to bring to justice clergy accused of sexually abusing children.
“There is a total commitment to clean the house, to change, and above all to work and effect measures that prevent the repetition of abuse. We have crossed a threshold in the evolution of the approach to this problem,” said Monsignor Silvano Tomasi, the Vatican’s envoy to the UN.
He made the remarks during a grilling by the UN Committee against Torture, which was scrutinising the Church’s record on dealing with abuse cases.
The defrocking of the Polish archbishop comes as the Pope prepares to meet victims of clerical sex abuse, including Britons, for the first time.
The encounter is expected to take place at his private residence in the Vatican next week.