the climate change scam | Page 12 | INFJ Forum

the climate change scam

Ooohhh...my ego can’t handle the hardcore information you are blasting into my head!
lmao so stupid

you are struggling dude hence all the hostility

i don't think hostility is your default way of interacting with people so....

no brexit would be leaving the customs union and ending free movement of people

that's what people voted for
Yes, many did until they found out what Brexit meant.
Yea that's hard Brexit.
They want soft Brexit - they basically want to be EEA.

you are struggling dude hence all the hostility

i don't think hostility is your default way of interacting with people so....
Which hostility?
You mean how I think you are just not very intelligent or informed but think that about everyone else?
Sucks to be you...that’s all.
Sorry?
lol

Yes, many did until they found out what Brexit meant.
Yea that's hard Brexit.
They want soft Brexit - they basically want to be EEA.

no YOU want soft brexit, the brexiteers want proper brexit

they want what they voted for

does it not concern you that you are on the same side of the fence as mass murderers like tony blair?

2ks8ft.jpg

Reactions: Wyote
i just feel that looking around the forum you don't behave that way towards other people...
Then maybe it’s some way you are acting perhaps.
No more wasting time with you....meditation and enjoyment awaits.
I simply disagree with the conspiracy side of what you are saying and the way you speak AT people.
Goodbye for now...I may be back later.

Reactions: Puzzlenuzzle
no YOU want soft brexit, the brexiteers want proper brexit

they want what they voted for

does it not concern you that you are on the same side of the fence as mass murderers like tony blair?
I live in Britain but I'm NOT British. I couldn't care less about soft or hard Brexit. What I care about is how retarded the referendum was and how many are kaboom shocked because they feel like they were mislead, and still are to be honest.

Not really because I'm not. My objective isn't a Brit wanting soft Brexit or hard Brexit etc. I'm just a person that thinks the whole thing around it is bollocks.

Last edited:
Then maybe it’s some way you are acting perhaps.
No more wasting time with you....meditation and enjoyment awaits.
I simply disagree with the conspiracy side of what you are saying and the way you speak AT people.
Goodbye for now...I may be back later.

Reactions: Skarekrow
I live in Britain but I'm NOT British. I couldn't care more about soft or hard Brexit. What I care about is how retarded the referendum was and how many are kaboom shocked because they feel like they were mislead, and still are to be honest.

Not really because I'm not. My objective isn't a Brit wanting soft Brexit or hard Brexit etc. I'm just a person that thinks the whole thing around it is bollocks.

where are you from?