The case for Zionism | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

The case for Zionism

I have felt a spiritual beckoning over my life to go to Israel....many times. Can't say that it ever really goes away.
I am reminded of a scripture where God calls all his people home. I often wonder of the alignment of values I feel: is it a calling? Is it in my heart from all the reading, studying, and posture I have developed? Is it the Holy Spirit calling me?
Am I feeling the New Jerusalem I have read about? Is my mind telling me that is where I will be one day, or after days?
I feel my calling is a spiritual one, and I feel it will be answered spiritually. If not spiritual, someone send me a plane ticket, please. Better yet, come and get me. I do feel a connection with God.

Lot of history residing over the breaking away from Britain not being told here. Lot of history not being mentioned regarding the spread of the Jewish people all over the world.

Muhammed prayed toward Jerusalem until the Jewish followers refused to announce him a prophet of their God. It was in his rejection from the Jews he turned toward where he had come from. Not being a Jew, it was asking too much of them. The division goes way deeper than today's problems. The answer lies much farther away than the land.

Last edited: