The Back to School Test

Gaze

Donor
Sep 5, 2009
MBTI
INFPishy
http://www.blogthings.com/thebacktoschooltest/

You Are an Overachiever

You are a lively, ambitious, and passionate person. You are driven to do well in life and aspire to great things.

You are most likely to succeed if you follow a proven path to success. You don't mind putting in long hours to achieve your goal.

Your greatest skill is making something out of nothing. You don't need much to feel inspired.

Your biggest stumbling block in life is worrying about what other people think of you. Their opinions matter even less than you think.

You're not quite sure what you're thankful for in life, it doesn't seem like there's a lot to be thankful for these days.

----------------------------------------------------------

I don't think the last paragraph is true though. Although times are rough, there's a lot to be thankful for.

You Are an Underacheiver
You are laid back and fairly dispassionate. Traditional concepts of success are not important to you.

You are most likely to succeed when you are able to be independent and self directed. You are perfectly able of carving your own path.

Your greatest skill is making something out of nothing. You don't need much to feel inspired.

Your biggest stumbling block in life is learning how to break out on your own. You still listen to authority figures too much.

You're so thankful for everything in your life. It's hard for you to pick just one thing.

You Are an Overachiever

You are a lively, ambitious, and passionate person. You are driven to do well in life and aspire to great things.

You are most likely to succeed if you follow a proven path to success. You don't mind putting in long hours to achieve your goal.

Your biggest stumbling block in life is worrying about what other people think of you. Their opinions matter even less than you think.

You're not quite sure what you're thankful for in life, it doesn't seem like there's a lot to be thankful for these days.

Reactions: under skies
You Are an Underacheiver

You are laid back and fairly dispassionate. Traditional concepts of success are not important to you.

You are most likely to succeed if you are working with other talented people. You thrive on a team.

Your greatest skill is making things interesting. You can turn the dullest day or project into something amazing.

You're so thankful for everything in your life. It's hard for you to pick just one thing.

I don't exactly see how all of these things make me an underachiever, not that I'm denying that I am one.

school.jpg

You Are an Underacheiver

You are most likely to succeed if you simply do what you love. Doing things you find boring dooms you to failure.

Your greatest skill is your verbal prowess. You have no problem finding words to express yourself, make your point, or win an argument.

Your biggest stumbling block in life is learning how to break out on your own. You still listen to authority figures too much.

What a surprise.

You Are an Underacheiver

You are most likely to succeed if you are working with other talented people. You thrive on a team.

Your greatest skill is making things interesting. You can turn the dullest day or project into something amazing.

I don't exactly see how all of these things make me an underachiever, not that I'm denying that I am one.

clearly the test's logic and/or algorithm is off. The questions they provided (regardless of answer) seem to little of a basis to form the profile results.
(Did that make any sense?)

You Are an Underacheiver

Your greatest skill is organization. You are good at laying out a plan and making sure it gets followed.

Ouch man, that cut deep!

You Are an Average Achiever

You are fairly driven, but the big win always seems a bit beyond your reach. You lack intense passion.

Your biggest stumbling block in life is your lack of self confidence. You are a lot more capable than you give yourself credit for.

The number one thing you're thankful is that you're you.. seriously!

the biggest stumbling block is that I am lazy lol

You are fairly driven, but the big win always seems a bit beyond your reach. You lack intense passion.

Your biggest stumbling block in life is your lack of self confidence. You are a lot more capable than you give yourself credit for.

That sounds accurate... a lot of that is why I never took AP classes, and just focused on getting A's in regular classes.

You Are an Overachiever

You are most likely to succeed if you simply do what you love. Doing things you find boring dooms you to failure.

Your greatest skill is organization. You are good at laying out a plan and making sure it gets followed.

Lol which is funny because I am an under achiever in life... lol

You are most likely to succeed when you are able to be independent and self directed. You are perfectly able of carving your own path.

Your greatest skill is your intense focus. You are able to ignore distractions and do what needs to be done.

clearly the test's logic and/or algorithm is off. The questions they provided (regardless of answer) seem to little of a basis to form the profile results.
(Did that make any sense?)

@RememberWhenItRained: I agree. It's just so random.

I also just realized that "underachiever" is misspelled in the results for underachievers. I don't know if that's supposed to be an ironically cruel jest or what.