The Ansir is...

Introspiritual

Community Member
Dec 24, 2008
MBTI
INFJ
I actually enjoy one test slightly more than the MBTI:

Ansir

It's an evolution of the aura color test (14 categories). This test takes it one step further, though, and divides scores into Thinking, Working, and Emoting realms. The "profile boss" is the one of the three that determines your overall thrust in life.

My results:

Thinking : Healer
Working : Philosopher
Emoting : Healer
Boss : Philosopher

The full descriptions of the types in the book can be somewhat awe-inspiring, I've found, and have provided me a lot of food for exploration.

Hee. Ohh, Ansir...

*Has a few stories to tell, but will remain mum*

For the record, I'm (usually)

Thinking: Kinsmen
Working: Empath
Emoting Sentinel
Boss: Sentinel.

I haven't taken the test in a while, though. I've changed some since then (eight years ago...).

Last edited:
Apparently my username ShaiGar was already in use. Not going to bother now.

Thinking: Evokateur
Working: Evokateur
Emoting: Evokateur
Boss: Evokateur

Ha, same for everything. Fits me well!

Thinking: Philosopher
Working: Healer
Emoting: Visionary
Profile Boss: Healer

Emoting: Empath
Boss: Empath

are there more explanations anywhere? Like a list of types and their description? Also, I don't quite get what the Profile boss is...

edit : arbygil, what are your stories? :D

Last edited:

are there more explanations anywhere? Like a list of types and their description? Also, I don't quite get what the Profile boss is...

The only longer explainations are in the book they sell. They used to be online, but they took them down for some reason a couple of years back.

The "Profile Boss" is which result determines your overall "thrust" in life. Similar to scoring INFx on the MBTI, it would be which of INFJ or INFP you preferred more. There's some more details in the book on this, relating to strengths and weaknesses and compatibility by profile boss.

LOL. I was on the ground floor when Ansir began eight or so years ago, and I worked with them for a short period of time. You can actually find one of my stories in the "Mad Tea Party" section.

The tests are quite sound. The business practices...were a little dodgy. Just sayin'.

*Closes mouth*.

Are the statistics good enough? and as long as their statistics are good, what does it matter about the business practices?

I never saw the statistics, Shai. I know in some cases they used experimental data based on real time, observable situations to create the business edition. As for what Sandra saw the first time, I don't know. You can pick up the book yourself, but I think she based a lot of it on personal observable experiences.

It's probably more theory based, but I think it's fairly sound - and it makes a lot of sense. Evokateurs tend to be extremely creative, Philosophers and Healers were the "things to be" as far as Bosses were concerned, and everyone really did appear to be their Ansir personalities when we talked online.

It's the way they used the data that frustrated me.

If anyone wants the "long version" of their type I have the books. I won't scan them for copyright issues, but I can probably use the books to answer questions.