The Alchemist's Spread (Tarot)

Naxx

Permanent Fixture
Sep 4, 2008
MBTI
ESTP
Enneagram
9w0
I was wondering if anyone knew anything about this spread or have even heard of it.

"Alchemist Spread is a very potent one, which should only be drawn once. It contains the whole structure of man alligned with the universe; the macrocosm and microcosm unite in this spread - a six pointed star."

The Alchemist's Spread

. . . . . . . .. . [1]

. . . [4]. . . . . . . . . . . . .[5]

. . . [2] . . . . . . . . . . . . [3]

. . . . . . . . . . [6]

1st Card- Past
Sums up the Querant's past life achievements

2nd Card- The Present
Sums up all the Querant will achieve in this life

3rd Card- The Future
The Querant's final position on the Wheel of Life

4th Card- Immediate Future Influences
Influences acting upon the Querant in the very near future

5th Card- Intermediate Future Influence
Influences acting upon the Querant within the next few years or so

6th Card- Long Term Future Influences
Influences acting upon the Querant towards the end of their life

My Results
1st Card - Seven of Coins
2nd Card - Ten of Coins
3rd Card - Wheel of Fortune
4th Card - The Fool
5th Card - Ace of Coins
6th Card - Five of Swords

Last edited:
Yes, I have used this before. Whether it is 'very potent' or not is individual opinion. It serves a distinct purpose in its configuration in that it focuses on a linear image of one's life if a certain direction is taken, but it does not allow for the complexity of that path or the possibility of the path altering.

My main spreads are the 10 card Celtic Cross and the 13 card Astrological spread which can be raised to 26 cards.

I use mainly the celtic cross, a choices type spread when I have decisions to make and I am unsure which choice to make, and a 12 month spread to give myself a snapshot of what to expect in the coming year (done on Halloween of course), and a Fan spread once in awhile, but its a bit draining.