The Adventures of INFJforum | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

The Adventures of INFJforum

“It’s about time you’ve arrived”, socks mewled to Myote the Mystic, her voice trailing into a slight growl of annoyance as she paced the room on four legs. “I trust you understand how dire the situation has become; your brother, @Wyote the Wise, has been incinerated.”

“Sounds intense,” responded Myote, non-nonplussed (rather quite plussed, indeed) and unimpressed. He glanced down at his finger nails, which had begun to glow an electric cyan and emitting small, subtle crackles. He continued, “What exactly are we to do about it then, my friendly feline?”

“I was thinking, for starters, perhaps we could figure out, you know, why?”

“Isn’t it obvious, cat? It’s because he caught fire.”

socks’ eyes had narrowed and her claws had begun to emerge. Just as she was about to unleash the verbal hellfire in response to Myote’s glib retort, the Mystic interrupted her with a gesture of a raised finger brought to his face.
“Hush, small one, for there is unrest...” Myote’s eyes began to scan the room.

“That’s what I’ve been trying to tell you! Something is-!”

She was interrupted by the sound of shattering glass as another cat, identical in every way to socks, leapt into the room from the outside! It could only be the dastardly @ruji, socks’ doppelgänger!

The room soon became a clash of claws and fur, angry hissing and the occasional screech! Myote watched the two fight to a standstill and soon found both staring him down.

“What are you waiting for?!” screeched one of the felines.

“I’m the real socks, shoot him!”

“She’s the real socks, shoot her!”

Myote must soon make a decision and strike down one of the animals with his magical lightning fingers, but which one? Which cat is socks? What does this @ruji want? And does Myote even care?

Last edited:
Back in Canada...

@JennyDaniella quickly and efficiently tended "Another Beer, eh?", the bar she tirelessly devoted most of her waking life to.

Whipping back and forth behind the bar, juggling glasses, shaking shakers, querying customers. The young lady didn't seem fazed by the crowded, manic chaos of the establishment. When things started to get too stressful, she only had to whistle her favorite song to calm her nerves:

@Ren the Rectifying sat at the bar, staring into the dark liquid of his beer. His talents of wizardry didn't seem to be in much demand, nowadays. He looked up and scanned the bar around him. Fools. This country was Europe-lite, with the familiar stench of the U.S. diffusing in, ever-so-subtle.

Suddenly, he had a funny feeling. An alarm. His intuition went off.

Back in Canada...

@JennyDaniella quickly and efficiently tended "Another Beer, eh?", the bar she tirelessly devoted most of her waking life to.

Whipping back and forth behind the bar, juggling glasses, shaking shakers, querying customers. The young lady didn't seem fazed by the crowded, manic chaos of the establishment. When things started to get too stressful, she only had to whistle her favorite song to calm her nerves:

@Ren the Rectifying sat at the bar, staring into the dark liquid of his beer. His talents of wizardry didn't seem to be in much demand, nowadays. He looked up and scanned the bar around him. Fools. This country was Europe-lite, with the familiar stench of the U.S. diffusing in, ever-so-subtle.

Suddenly, he had a funny feeling. An alarm. His intuition went off.

Hahaha oh Rick Astley... the amount of times I rick-rolled people with that video. Good times.

@Ren the Rectifying materialized within the cave to analyze the scene. A quick scan revealed Myote the Mystic, anti-non-nonplussed, legs crossed, staring at the two cats, one apparently @socks and the other ostensibly @ruji.

"Have no fear," Ren announced. "The key to solving this puzzle lies within Jungian typology."

The Irish wizard proceeded to ask the two cats a series of questions over several hours to determine their types and thus their true identities. Each second, Myote's beard grew 0.00035 mm longer.

Just as Ren the Rectifying approached the precipice of epiphany, he felt a very dark force come over him. He was being... judged.

"Bruh," boomed a voice behind him. It was @Bellosome, the Sorceress of Judgment.

two cats, one apparently @socks and the other ostensibly @ruji.
sale-sale-sasa-lele-woman-yelling-at-cat.jpg

tumblr_ms6fpkJmQj1sx95mao1_500.gif