Texas judge beats the crap out of his disabled daughter with a belt | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Texas judge beats the crap out of his disabled daughter with a belt

ok. . I know I'm take heat for this. . but I thought about it all night and decided I dont care. .
he's the kind of guy. I like to meet in his house with a baseball bat. . walk in lock the door behind me and tell this asshole. .(not the words I want to use, but dont like to curse in writing)
one of us will walk out of her and one of us will not. .
I read somewhere about INFJ's and rage. . well there you go. . ..

And then he tries "It looks worse than it is," and conflates piracy with theft to try to justify it. He's a great guy to have as a judge.

ok. . I know I'm take heat for this. . but I thought about it all night and decided I dont care.
No, something you'd take heat for is cracking jokes about it. I thought about it for a few seconds then decided to be the congenial person I am.

My lack of reaction makes me feel Fe crippled :(

It turned my stomach a bit....
I'm very glad that this girl was brave enough to go public with it and stand against him.

I watched parts of this on youtube last night.

This kind of abuse used to be commonplace, and I'm sure for many people out there it still happens. A lot of middle aged or older people were treated this way but don't know that it would constitute abuse nowadays.

I find the irony here hilarious.

He was mad at his daughter for illegally downloading
things from the internet because of how it would
effect his work relationship if the feds ever showed up
at his door with allegations of his daughter's offences
so he beats her to "teach" her to listen to her father
and to think of others. Little did he know that the beating
is what would really effect his work standing and
credibility.

I watched parts of this on youtube last night.

This kind of abuse used to be commonplace, and I'm sure for many people out there it still happens. A lot of middle aged or older people were treated this way but don't know that it would constitute abuse nowadays.

My parents used to beat me with a heavy electric cord. After such experiences as a child, it is never possible to truly trust or respect one's parents again. Beatings instill fear, and fear breeds further violence.

It is a perversion of logic to believe that beating a child is good. Most often, it ensures that violence continues and is perpetrated on succeeding generations of children. I never beat or hit my children not only because doing so doesn't work but also because I didn't want them to suffer what I did. If you want a good relationship with your children when you get older, you had better not believe the lie that sparing the rod spoils the child. A true expression is "use the rod and you do everlasting harm."

My parents used to beat me with a heavy electric cord. After such experiences as a child, it is never possible to truly trust or respect one's parents again. Beatings instill fear, and fear breeds further violence.

It is a perversion of logic to believe that beating a child is good. Most often, it ensures that violence continues and is perpetrated on succeeding generations of children. I never beat or hit my children not only because doing so doesn't work but also because I didn't want them to suffer what I did. If you want a good relationship with your children when you get older, you had better not believe the lie that sparing the rod spoils the child. A true expression is "use the rod and you do everlasting harm."

Awww....:hug:....Yes...I know what you mean Norton. I've been whipped with the hand, Dad's belt, a slim, supple limb off of a sapling tree that grew right outside the front door, and once I received "One Lick" from the Principal's Paddle with the holes in it for making a mistake in 3rd grade.

It's almost as if they think children are dumb big animals that takes pain in order to learn how to behave. In fact pain is not necessary at all - it's the exact opposite.

It was the line "Spare the rod - spoil the child" that caused me to make the sarcastic remark I did about religion. It's amazing to me how if it's said one way - with compassionate attitude - the results are no hitting. But if it's said in the fear mode - the results are hitting/beating and creates shame and hatred and fear. Like you said it breeds further violence.

Our generation has suffered for it.

Sickening but not suprising....it's what i expect from the 'crassus current' of humanity (those that want to control everyone and own everything)

http://www.amazon.com/dp/0029317304/?tag=infjs-20

What research there appears to be on the topic would support your statement. I've read the book I linked to.