Telepathic (and such) dreams? | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Telepathic (and such) dreams?

That is very cool, Mannix.

Telepathic dreams like that haven't happened to me in a very long time, but in one I had a distinct image of an apartment I was going to move in to in Geneva 5 years in advance. The windows overlooked the mountains and I remember thinking if only I had enough time to paint.

That exact place popped up irl. Same layout, same view. It was a temporary move until my other apartment was ready.

I'm a flawed INFJ! :m199:
I've never had something like that, though I don't know if I want to -.-

the only weird thing that has happened with my dreams is that sometimes I dream something similar to other people (for example some weeks ago my cousin and I dreamt in the same night that a dog jumped off a building)

was it Krypto?
killer_krypto1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
neh, it was a cute dog :mno:. the shocking part was that he got electrocuted after jumping o.oU

My dreams have "counseled" me for as long as I can remember. And I never forget the dreams. I cherish them.

For me it's always been a God thing too.

But here is a new experience that blew my mind this week. I was walking my dogs and they smelled something in the grass and got all excited. I knew they smelled a new dog because of the enthusiasm. Similar to when I walk them in a new area.
But for a flash, I smelled puppy. You know that undeniable scent of a small puppy. Just as quickly, I "knew" they smelled a Puppy.

Two days later my neighbor was out walking his new little lab puppy.

I just smiled to myself--you cannot exactly share that kind of stuff with people.

But I can tell you all and you get it! I love it, love it, love it!
:grouphug:

It was very interesting to read your stories - thank you for sharing.

I am extremely skeptical of any "supernatural" occurrences, because of my 6 years spent studying advanced math in university :D A lot of strange occurrences can be explained by simple possibilities. For example people tend to experience a sense of dejavu when there is only a 70% visual match - the rest of the details are ignored by the intuition happening in the brain. Dreams can also be explained in the same manner. For INFJs their intuition can sometimes work overtime - resulting in a feeling of "just knowing".

Having said that, there are at least 3 or 4 cases in my life that cannot be explained by common logic. Thus I am a believer after all. The last one happened half a year ago. Back then I was really disappointed by my constantly failing relationships with girls. I was so frustrated that seemingly no one on this entire planet can ever ever understand how I feel sometimes (I didn't know of type theory then). So I turned my mind to God (I am a religious person) and asked for some help on this. And I got the freakin' answer !!! It's like I got this unmistakable and certain feeling that everything will be taken care of. Then a week later for the first time in my life I met a girl who was exactly like me - I recognized my own thought patterns, feelings, values. Everything matched perfectly - like favorite music or colors. We even had the same birthday, went to the same school, considered the same career paths. It was like meeting a female version of myself, one who really CAN understand me - my mind was overwhelmed :D Later she told me that she's INFJ and I was like "huh, what's that?"...

I couldn't have known it happening, the encounter was purely random. But what were the chances for it to be a simple coincidence - one in a million?

yes
my uncle whom i loved very much died a few years ago suddenly of a heartattack when he was 49
not long ago (around easter) i was having one of my spells wher i get really worried about dying
he came to me in a dream and told me that there wa life after death, then he touched my hand and brought it up to his arm, and i nipped his skin and it felt real, just like mine.
can't remember the rest but um pretty sure he is looking down on me right now. and he watches over his family

It was very interesting to read your stories - thank you for sharing.

I am extremely skeptical of any "supernatural" occurrences, because of my 6 years spent studying advanced math in university :D A lot of strange occurrences can be explained by simple possibilities. For example people tend to experience a sense of dejavu when there is only a 70% visual match - the rest of the details are ignored by the intuition happening in the brain. Dreams can also be explained in the same manner. For INFJs their intuition can sometimes work overtime - resulting in a feeling of "just knowing".

Having said that, there are at least 3 or 4 cases in my life that cannot be explained by common logic. Thus I am a believer after all. The last one happened half a year ago. Back then I was really disappointed by my constantly failing relationships with girls. I was so frustrated that seemingly no one on this entire planet can ever ever understand how I feel sometimes (I didn't know of type theory then). So I turned my mind to God (I am a religious person) and asked for some help on this. And I got the freakin' answer !!! It's like I got this unmistakable and certain feeling that everything will be taken care of. Then a week later for the first time in my life I met a girl who was exactly like me - I recognized my own thought patterns, feelings, values. Everything matched perfectly - like favorite music or colors. We even had the same birthday, went to the same school, considered the same career paths. It was like meeting a female version of myself, one who really CAN understand me - my mind was overwhelmed :D Later she told me that she's INFJ and I was like "huh, what's that?"...

I couldn't have known it happening, the encounter was purely random. But what were the chances for it to be a simple coincidence - one in a million?

ah yes iv been there too, its such an amazing feeling/discovery
well! the Lord works in mysterious ways-if your 'into' that. haha
and how brave of you to do maths- it just melts my brian.
im more of a person who like to ponder thoughts, hense next year im taking psychology, sociology, philosiphy,art, crtical thinking. haha love them!

When I was younger, I have dreams that are coming true!
Sometimes a year after, sometimes tomorrow, sometimes the day after tomorrow, in short, it happens in random times! :O

But when I started to share this "gift" to my friends, it suddenly stopped!
Now I am regretting that I shared it to others...:eek:hwell:

I get feelings sometimes about things (and people), but I wouldn't call it telepathy in my case. I still don't know what exactly they are thinking.