Straight INFJ Males | Page 16 | INFJ Forum

Straight INFJ Males

I let someone drive off today without paying because I knew they would come back. Never met them before. Trust?

They came back in 20 minutes with the $$. Hate to bear bad news, but I wouldn't trade that for most anything. I cry, too. I get upset when I hear about people's problems, and I may not even know them.

The really good part of this is I know when it is an act. I can even tell over the phone listening to them speak. I may be introverted, but it sure is great to feel the way I do and I wouldn't trade that for anything. I'm neither gay nor wierd: just me and one of the few.
[MENTION=5917]abeautifulheartandmind[/MENTION], society doesn't impress me much nowadays. Guess that makes society and me even.

I
[MENTION=5917]abeautifulheartandmind[/MENTION], society doesn't impress me much nowadays. Guess that makes society and me even.

Don't feel bad- I am not impressed by society anymore either. It seems the more you advance in technology- the more you decrease in humanity. Not an even trade in my opinion.

Don't feel bad- I am not impressed by society anymore either. It seems the more you advance in technology- the more you decrease in humanity. Not an even trade in my opinion.

I wasn't looking at technology per se, but it can be demeaning watching everyone grab their specific technological toy or tool and get lost in it. I used to play in the woods and go fishing. I even read a book or two. Never listened to a book while running. Had to figure out a compass and maps. Didn't use a calculator in the maths. Used books to study and research. I remember before the use of bar codes.....and riding around on the weekend looking at the muscle cars.

No, society is nothing like the way I enjoyed it long ago. Hollywood and the TV has fed the public more nonsense than they can handle. Elections? Let me hide my head in the sand. Inner-city murders and violence keeps multiplying. It must be somewhat overwhelming to the LEOs. Society wants us to be like them. I refuse.

I was more saying that an advancement does not always mean there is true advancement - there are negative/positive consequences to every new idea/proposal/etc. We can pretend we are an advanced society but really we are not. You can tell a lot about a society from how they treat their homeless (I believe that may be a quote but by whom evades me) and we treat anyone with such disrespect, disregard, and lack of empathy. It's all about -ME first- and everyone else is on their own. We also lack accountability and responsibility- why take blame or do something just because it is the right thing to do? It's a sad world and it's kind of scary...

The straight male INFJs in my life IRL tend to be perceived by others as either closet gays or closet perverts. I wish this was a joke, but it really isn't. The common denominator here is that people sense that they are secretive (the closet!) and kinda sexually frustrated, so it's gotta be either of these things. It gets kinda tiring to be asked by people continuously even after knowing them for years, "Is he gay? Really, he isn't?? Are you sure?" or "Omg why is he such a pervert? He seems so quiet and creepy." Then back on the receiving end with the INFJs, it gets them feeling kinda frustrated all the time, and wishing they could "man up". It almost makes me want to bang them so it would just end. That might be what those crafty bastards have been shooting for with this all along, though.

:m082:

That is the difference between real masculinity and fake. The real includes real emotion. :wink:

I'm straight, but compared to most of my male friends I probably come off more feminine and I wouldn't doubt some of my peers thought me gay. I am more in touch with my emotions and artistic side, and don't care much for sports. I wonder why INFJ males are such a small minority, that's interesting.

Last edited:
I'm a straight male Infj havin a hard time finding somebody who understands me completely. Yeah!
I'm also not interested in sports, cars, things in general, I always ask "how are you?" and would love talking about cinema or music.
I prefer being around girls, usually, because I am much more feminine. Still, I make love to them and it rocks :mhula:

I'm straight, but compared to most of my male friends I probably come off more feminine and I wouldn't doubt some of my peers thought me gay. I am more in touch with my emotions and artistic side, and don't care much for sports. I wonder why INFJ males are such a small minority, that's interesting.

I'm not straight, but compared to some male friends, I probably come off as more masculine.

OMG!!1!

:m036: :mhula:
I think there are concepts such as flamboyant homosexual and drama queen.

ohwell.gif
Stereotypes... ENFP and INFP anyone? I don't see anything particularly gay in INFJ.

I don't it get why someone asks about it. Why there would be more gays in INFJs (or in any other types) than in general population?
I don't think that life is easier for gay INFJs because there are so few INFJs in the first place and even less INFJ gays.

I'm straight and I don't have anything against gays but lesbians...
:wink:

:eek:hwell: Stereotypes... ENFP and INFP anyone? I don't see anything particularly gay in INFJ.

I don't it get why someone asks about it. Why there would be more gays in INFJs (or in any other types) than in general population?
I don't think that life is easier for gay INFJs because there are so few INFJs in the first place and even less INFJ gays.

I'm straight and I don't have anything against gays but lesbians...
:wink:

Yeah, the ENFP males I've known have been kinda femme, and it's like they don't even give a damn what people think of them.

There may be more gay INFJ males than in the other types.

another straight INFJ here (I think im INFJ but still not sure)..dont give a shit waht people think of me, get along with both guys and girls but build good relationships faster with the ladies.

Well I think hetero-homo is a circle with bisexuality being on one side, and asexuality being on the other, and all fit within this circle in some way. A spectrum of sexuality if you will. I'm an 18 year old INFJ heterosexual male, but I can totally relate with my gay friend due to Fe, though he doesn't turn me on at all.

Reactions: Norton
Yeah, the ENFP males I've known have been kinda femme, and it's like they don't even give a damn what people think of them.

There may be more gay INFJ males than in the other types.

Totally agree, one of my closest friends is an ENFP male, he's pretty effeminate but he literally has no idea that anyone else sees him as effeminate. And my ex was an ENFP but she was really ditsy and didn't realize that anyone else saw her as naive. I think ENFP's are oblivious to that stuff, but it's like a blessing and a curse because they carry a great confidence with them as well.

Totally agree, one of my closest friends is an ENFP male, he's pretty effeminate but he literally has no idea that anyone else sees him as effeminate. And my ex was an ENFP but she was really ditsy and didn't realize that anyone else saw her as naive. I think ENFP's are oblivious to that stuff, but it's like a blessing and a curse because they carry a great confidence with them as well.

Maybe nobody bothers to tell these folks, because they're so sociable and have characteristics that just make them goofy.

I'm straight, but like women without huge breasts. I think they are more elegant if they don't have a lot of fatty tissue up top. I like thin elegant women. Can't stand too much fat, or too much in the way of tits. Some tits that are big are also beautiful, they're just not for me much. I find it gross. I like waif type women. Women who seem a bit lost. The kind of women who can't remember where they put their purse or what they did with the keys or even whether they had breakfast but who can discuss Kierkegaard intelligently and know something about what's going on in South Sudan and know who the president is in Mongolia and what they think of the latest stamps from Andorra. Or at least have an opinion if you are showing them your stamp collection. I don't care very much about politics but I do wish for a woman who would help me balance the budget instead of just throwing her purse out the window with the keys like my wife does. (I love it when she does that, but sometimes at night it's hard to find these items.) Cognitive stacking in INFJs is difficult to comprehend. It seems to be different in every list I locate.

We live in a wonderfully diverse world! :)

Ain't that the truth. Hetero here but been seen as whatever. Bothered me once, not so much anymore. :)

BTW took the S.A.G.E. test got feminine side of androgynous :)

Last edited: