shannishannon

Saponifier
Donor
Feb 1, 2009
MBTI
INFP
Enneagram
5w6
Read the thread on INFJ environmental sensitivity and it reminded me of something similar. I would think that most people would need to make an adjustment to the changing of the seasons; but,I found that the recent spring equinox was especially brutal this year. I could stand my SO, kids, and cats for only very short periods. I started to feel better about a week after the equinox. So this whole weirdness lasted about 2 weeks. The summer equinox I hardly notice. Autumn and winter I notice, a little bit. What's so different about this spring, I wonder.
icon8.gif

I for sure felt it, big time.

I get happy when everything starts blooming. Also, the constant waves for butterflies that are just fluttering around. I don't see why it should be much of a bother unless you have allergies.

That's my two cents.

I get happy when everything starts blooming. Also, the constant waves for butterflies that are just fluttering around. I don't see why it should be much of a bother unless you have allergies.

That's my two cents.

For me, it is the worlds energetics, not the environment itself that has effected me, it is only a small part.

I cannot say I have ever noticed the equinox before. I will say yesterday brought some very bad and unstable weather and it was as if I was feeling the low pressure to the extent I felt it on the ocean once many years ago. I blamed it on depression. This morning it was mostly gone. The rains came while I was sleeping and the pressure changed. It still may have been depression of sorts.
Animals and birds feel these things. It is not uncommon in nature.