[SPOILERS] Star Wars: The Last Jedi | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

[SPOILERS] Star Wars: The Last Jedi

So, to me it makes a lot of sense for Rey to turn evil and Kylo to be redeemed in some way by the end.
As we know, Luke who is now basically Yoda level power (in all likelihood) was born on a planet with two suns and died on a planet with two suns.
Rey however, was born on a planet with two moons.

Kylo killed his father just as Luke killed his, but the roles were reversed.

Also, Snoke is Plagueis or in some way connected to him. He is at the very least in some way related to him and/or the Prime Jedi.
My guess is that somehow Snoke and/or Plagueis are the Prime Jedi or servants of him. Perhaps Snoke intentionally influenced things in order to draw out Luke or something, and this is why Luke chose to cut himself off from the force. Snoke could have found him instantly if he had not done so.

We saw this image of the Prime Jedi on Ahch-To in the first Jedi temple. I really think Snoke or whomever he was serving is far more powerful than anything we've seen from a baddie. Which is why you see Yoda using lightening as a force ghost. There is something/someone on the dark side with just as much power and influence as that.
DRrVS73.png

Reactions: Free and hush
I'm still pretty sold on the idea that Rey is the granddaughter of either Palpatine or Plagueis/Snoke.

Yoda could have been sexually active too :D Otherwise why did his ghost appear right after Luke have turned down Rey.

Reactions: Free
Yoda could have been sexually active too :D Otherwise why did his ghost appear right after Luke have turned down Rey.

This makes no sense

Reactions: infinite dreams
So, to me it makes a lot of sense for Rey to turn evil and Kylo to be redeemed in some way by the end.
As we know, Luke who is now basically Yoda level power (in all likelihood) was born on a planet with two suns and died on a planet with two suns.
Rey however, was born on a planet with two moons.

Kylo killed his father just as Luke killed his, but the roles were reversed.

Also, Snoke is Plagueis or in some way connected to him. He is at the very least in some way related to him and/or the Prime Jedi.
My guess is that somehow Snoke and/or Plagueis are the Prime Jedi or servants of him. Perhaps Snoke intentionally influenced things in order to draw out Luke or something, and this is why Luke chose to cut himself off from the force. Snoke could have found him instantly if he had not done so.

We saw this image of the Prime Jedi on Ahch-To in the first Jedi temple. I really think Snoke or whomever he was serving is far more powerful than anything we've seen from a baddie. Which is why you see Yoda using lightening as a force ghost. There is something/someone on the dark side with just as much power and influence as that.
DRrVS73.png

This is an awesome theory that I hadn't seen before now. All this symbolism needs to have some real significance. Tying it together with the undisputed best scene from the prequels would be a beautiful touch.

Also I like this idea

But I don't know if JJA will have the balls to pull it off.

I was thinking about this last night. If you think about discussions of The Force thus far in TFA and TLJ, the recurring theme is balance. Well, what is balance? As Snoke put it in the very first trailer we ever got for TFA, it is "the dark side...AND the light." This theme was reinforced in TLJ at a couple of different points by some important characters - the notion that maybe "dark and light" or more specifically "bad and good" use of the Force is an obsolete concept. Perhaps in the end, balance will be the new normal and an entire legion of our best neckbeard SW fans will have their wish:

1492210378_grey jedi code3.png

I was thinking about this last night. If you think about discussions of The Force thus far in TFA and TLJ, the recurring theme is balance. Well, what is balance? As Snoke put it in the very first trailer we ever got for TFA, it is "the dark side...AND the light." This theme was reinforced in TLJ at a couple of different points by some important characters - the notion that maybe "dark and light" or more specifically "bad and good" use of the Force is an obsolete concept. Perhaps in the end, balance will be the new normal and an entire legion of our best neckbeard SW fans will have their wish:

What I think is, the Prime Jedi embraced the force as a whole. The original group or person that discovered the force embraced it as a singular thing. I think Snoke is one of the people who does this, but just tries to use it for his own personal gain. I think they are setting it up so that you will have a few, very few, who are able to balance both while still having those out there that embrace the dark and the light. We may have some new grey jedi adherents, but only a select few can balance it in a way that truly maximizes the power of the force. So you now have basically three special and super rare types, The Jedi, The Sith and The Balanced or whatever they call them. They will all be super powerful but in different ways with different abilities. I think Kylo Ren will be a Balanced user and Rey will be either a selfish balanced like Snoke or a full on Sith.

I want to talk about The Last Jedi, but I don't really know where to start and haven't been able to find the words all weekend.

I think ultimately the merits of this film are entirely dependent upon the next film. But regardless of that, I still found The Last Jedi to be more like the original trilogy than any other film. That is a good thing, or a bad thing depending on your personal desires for the direction the franchise should go in. Either way, it will end up being the most divisive film in the franchise, at least in my lifetime. Overall I found it entertaining. I think the hate for different decisions is a little off base, other than perhaps Leia's weird scene. But I think that's mostly due to shitty CGI and poor scene construction.

Also I am personally a bit torn about the film, much like the Skywalker saber. I think what they did was purposeful, it got people talking and could potentially bring in new fans. Out with the old, in with the new. At whatever cost.
Shiz.... I should cover up my ears and run out of here Wyote!! Furk... I haven't gone to the theater to see it yet! I have seen every one in the theater.. well. of the new ones...

Don't spoil dude.

I neeeeeeeeeeeeeeed to seeeeeeeeeeeeeeee it...

So just tells me... was it good!??:smilingimp:

... I can't help loving him as well. I think his development is very interesting.

Yeah, they gave him a softer side for a bit in this one even if for a short while. Curious if they'll develop that more sensitive side in the next movie. Although, it sounds weird to think that though. :D Kylo Ren wouldn't be Kylo Ren if he went too soft.