Schrödinger's Pussy
Donor
Sep 13, 2010
MBTI
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w4
Well, step right up.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeYyMMxOPOs"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeYyMMxOPOs[/ame]

Peace. <3

edit: for those who don't wish to watch, I merely try and dispel some rumors.

So I will list em right quick:

1) I'm not typing just to type

2) I'm not the best typer, at the same time:

3) I know what I'm doing

4) I do not hate sensors, I am aware I have said straight up I said I hate sensors, but I retract those words.

5) I do take the blame for misunderstandings more often than not, but I know when the blame falls on me and when it doesn't.

6) Just because I say you're XXXX doesn't mean I think You're XXXX.

Last edited:
Reactions: jyrffw54
Ok type me, just for fun of course.

Reactions: Saru Inc
Watch the video first.

5:57 = Lulz
People get aids from mold = Lulz
Hetero slap = ftw

I like your vid. Very personable guy. You're still a sensor though. :)

i wanna be an intuitive when i grow up :(

Well, if you study hard enough....Smoke enough weed, you just might be an intuitive when you group up! If that doesn't work, read about all the major philosophies of the world, apply them to yourself and your life in a really abstract way, and consistently bring up why your method of living is better than everyone elses. At this point, depending on if you're an E or not, you have to act really abrasive and believe you're right and slip into existential depression. Your choice.

May the force be with you.

i just want to be a toys r us kid...

Reactions: Reon
OMFG YES YOURE STILL A SENSOR. LIKE TOTALLY OBVIOUS.

type me.

pssssh.

you're the most talked about person on here
it's like high school all over

but what is high school, if we are unable to love?

fill me with your oxy, now leave, Cotton my dear.

you're so psychic and mystical

mystics and sticks, might break my thrones

but misquoted anagrams won't ever hurt me

tooooooootal sensor

interesting

http://forums.infjs.com/showthread.php?p=445173#post445173

I don’t agree with everyone dropping it on you that you’re a sensor. They probably know just as much as you do XD. It’s possible, but I think they’re just trying to call you stupid.

I think you definitely have a TiFe pairing in your type. You are searching for a lot of internal, logical consistency and appear to derive your values from external sources; however, a lot of people would argue that your external value preferences seem to be less than idea and possibly distorted.

so INFJ is possible; however, I fail to see any resemblance of Pi in your video. Could you point it out to me? I think if it were in your type, then it would be in the inferior mode. Which leads me to believe you may be a Pe type: ESTP or ENTP.

Anyways, I’d be interested if you answered my question list some time and made a video for INFJs/PerN.

:)

Reactions: Arsal and Saru Inc
I could see him as an intuitive, but never as a judger or introvert. I don't see the Fe/Ti, but rather less than fully mature Fi. I'm still leaning ENFP or ESFP.

I'd say you are probably the same type as the girl that was in charge of my senior design group. There is no way I could have gotten her to value MBTI enough to take the test, but my guess was that she was an ENFP whose feeling function was rather weak.

hi, announcement time:

I didn't make this thread for you guys to type me, I made this thread for you guys to stop bitching about how I keep "bragging on how good a typist I am."

So lets keep to that, thanks.

Reactions: 1 person
Type me for funs sake.
You can make up crazy and far-fetched rationales for your choice.