So, are you worth it? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

So, are you worth it?

it depends on the person. maybe i'm worth it to them or maybe i'm not. i just try to be worth it to myself.
I don't consciously think about this topic.. but your response struck a little chord. I think that is how I operate as well.

I never ask myself: Am I worth it to this friend or this person? But I do think about my relationships.. And those thoughts usually go like this: "I'm so happy I have so-and-so," and that's that. I don't try to account for my relationships. I'm just glad that they exist.

Reactions: aeon
it depends on the person. maybe i'm worth it to them or maybe i'm not. i just try to be worth it to myself.

I don't consciously think about this topic.. but your response struck a little chord. I think that is how I operate as well.

I never ask myself: Am I worth it to this friend or this person? But I do think about my relationships.. And those thoughts usually go like this: "I'm so happy I have so-and-so," and that's that. I don't try to account for my relationships. I'm just glad that they exist.

Agreed, and agreed.

cheers,
Ian

Sometimes, when things are ideal in my life.

Having a healthy amount of sefl-esteem is a battle for me.

Yes and no. I do a lot for the people I care about on the side...but it's not really things that are noticeable. I don't really like to draw attention to the little things I do for people.

Sometimes I can be difficult to be around, though. I can have high expectations, be cynical or critical, and sometimes I get into moods. I try to make up for this otherwise, but really, doing things won't make up for bad personal connections.
It's not all the time. A lot of the time, I'm really good to everyone, and it's easy to be so. But, I'm not sure if I'm worth what I demand at times..

Probably....seeing how my services aren't offered in the yellow pages....that means I'm in HD!!!....that's "High Demand" for those not in the buisness...:m027: lol
"For a good time call Cryo Soul!! 555-8765!!" lmao :m131::m146:
Seriously, I'm worth it....I don't doubt my worth to others, however their worth to me I doubt......but I suppose if you can't be with the ones you love, love the ones you're with?.....is THAT worth it???? :m083: damn, I'm confused.....:m097: I'm gonna go lay down now...hahahaha

Last edited:
I'm worth it! (If only "IT" would realize... sigh...)

Usually, I don't feel like I am worth it. Why are you asking this, I wonder?

I think the consensus is no. It's a good thing I don't follow the crowd. Of course, I am worth it. The question is are you? Not very likely.

Usually, I don't feel like I am worth it. Why are you asking this, I wonder?

I just want to know if people think they're worth it because I want to know if it's normal to not feel worth it.

Also, I don't want to ask this to people I know in real life because almost all the people I know are...different...but here, most of you are like me so.. yeah I just want to know the trend :)

I think the consensus is no. It's a good thing I don't follow the crowd. Of course, I am worth it. The question is are you? Not very likely.

you.. meaning me? personally, I don't think I'm worth it (depends on the people) but maybe for others who know me in real life yes? :)

30,000th post on psychology and MBTI forums, Yea~

Totally worth it.