Snowflakes | INFJ Forum

Snowflakes

Are you a snowflake given this definition?

• Yes, I am a snowflake

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • No, I am not a snowflake

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • I just love people, and prefer not to arbitrarily negatively label my fellow human beings

Votes: 6 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eventhorizon

Permanently relocated
Banned
May 19, 2013
MBTI
INTJ

• TOMI LAHREN'S FINAL THOUGHTS COMMENTARIES ARE EXCLUSIVELY ON FOX NEWS INSIDER.

Tomi: Media Refuses to Talk About Any Trump Achievements

It’s time for a special Christmas edition of Final Thoughts. It may be winter, but it’s still melting season…snowflake melting season, that is.

Uh oh, have I already offended you?

In Britain for example, a new survey by insurance firm Aviva found that 72 percent of 16 to 24-year-olds there believe the term “snowflake” is unfairly applied to millennials. 74 percent of respondents took it a step farther, arguing that they believe the use of the label could have a negative effect on young people’s mental health.

And that my friends, is special snowflake syndrome at its finest.

So what is a snowflake? Well, allow me to explain.

Tomi-walls-snowflake.gif

Tomi: 'Mueller Probe Isn't an Investigation, It's a Witch Hunt'

Rosie O'Donnell Offers $2 Million to GOP Senators to Vote Against Tax Bill

If you spend more time occupying the streets in “protest” than you occupy a shower, or a job, you’re a snowflake.

If you’ve convinced yourself that despite any actual evidence, Russia somehow stole the election from Hillary, you are a snowflake.

If your favorite arts and crafts projects consist of knitting pink hats in the shape of a reproductive organs or scribbling “Resist” on a cardboard sign, you are a snowflake.

If choosing between two gender options seems unfair to you, you are a snowflake.

If you demand a safe space from conservative speakers but think it’s perfectly acceptable to burn and smash up your own campus in protest, you are a snowflake - a violent snowflake - but a snowflake nonetheless.

If you think that you, by virtue of being born, deserve a participation trophy, you are a snowflake.

If you think someone else should pay for your college education, you are a snowflake. There is no such thing as "free." It's not free if your neighbor pays for it.

If you think borders, walls, and immigration laws are mean, you are a snowflake.

If recognizing the “Islam” in radical Islamic terrorism offends you, you are a snowflake.

If you think an AR-15 is a military assault rifle, you are a snowflake.

If you have never bought, shot, or touched a firearm but insist you are an expert on gun policy, you are a snowflake, and terribly misinformed.

If the American flag and the National Anthem offend you, you are a snowflake and you should take your snowflake booty and relocate to another country since you clearly don’t appreciate this one.

If a simple Christmas greeting sends you into a PC orbit, you are a snowflake.

And last but not least, if you are more concerned with what our president tweets than the great things he’s doing for jobs, GDP, the stock market, border and national security, you are for dang sure a snowflake.

It’s time to wake up and realize you are special to your parents, not anyone else. You need to get over the notion that the worst thing that can happen to you is hurt feelings.

If you sit back and wait for someone to offend you, you’re not living a very full or productive life. Dry your tears, accept reality, and get to work. If you don’t like the way your life is going, change it. Life is tough, get a helmet.

Those are my final thoughts. From LA, God Bless and Merry Christmas.

Reactions: Drone
100% of infjf members are snowflakes
I think you have that quite wrong. Many don't say but have told me in private they dont know why I am attacked here for my views and share them.

See, this can be a bonding thread.

As a snowflake though you must realize you will never ever be taken seriously in the world.

If choosing between two gender options seems unfair to you, you are a snowflake.

So EH, what is your position on queer people who identify with neither?

Because if I am to follow your OP, you would reject them. But I don't want to believe that this is actually the case.

So EH, what is your position on queer people who identify with neither?

Because if I am to follow your OP, you would reject them. But I don't want to believe that this is actually the case.
What you've quoted is a gender statement. It has nothing to do with sexual orientation. In this world you really only have two options for gender. Anything beyond that doesn't make sense. As for sexual orientation? Whatever floats your boat. Its none of my buisness.

Reactions: Emanuel Goldstein
I'm sorry. I didn't read the OP. You're fat.

In this world you really only have two options for gender. Anything beyond that doesn't make sense.

I will not try to convince you otherwise, you are entitled to your opinion. But let me seize this opportunity to emphasize that I most completely, wholeheartedly disagree with you on this. People who identify with neither gender not only exist, but are one of the most marginalised communities there is in so many countries. We must do the utmost so that their fundamental rights are respected, worldwide.

Amen, I am now done with this thread.

Once again...calling the kettle black and creating a whole thread of BS designed to aggravate and insult people EH doesn’t like personally.
This thread is made to be hateful.
You are a hateful person EH with a very closed mind.

Projection And The Conservative Snowflake
https://www.theodysseyonline.com/conservative-origin-of-liberal-snowflake?altdesign=socialux

The new liberal 'snowflake' phenomenon owes its origin to decades of conservative outrage.

Ad hominem attacks and cleverly-constructed insults are a perennial part of political discourse in this country.
In recent years though, the attacks haven’t been quite as articulate as they used to be.

While some insults, like being called a ‘cuck’ because I think ‘the God Emperor’ is a moron, can be entertaining; some of them are just weak, chief among them being the term ‘snowflake’.

It’s an insult that derives mainly from the behavior of a fringe group of college students that have made it their goal in life to be offended over every little thing: claiming cafeteria lunches are cultural appropriation, calling people bigoted for not recognizing the 2,000-and-growing list of gender pronouns, etc.

This term has taken on a wider meaning, used in the context of people who generally support the principle of political correctness.

It’s not difficult to attack the fringes; any mindless buffoon with a microphone can do it- ask Tomi Lahren and Milo Yiannopoulos.

But conservatives have delighted themselves so much in attacking the safe-space-dwelling liberal snowflakes that they’ve forgotten one thing;
they started this phenomenon.

Conservatives practically have a monopoly on getting offended over the most trivial nonsense.
Remember the time people lost their ever-loving minds because Starbucks announced they would begin a program to hire 10,000 refugees?

They fumed about how they should hire 10,000 veterans instead: though they couldn’t be bothered to do a Google search which would show that they’re already doing that exact thing.

But that’s only one example.

The Super Bowl has its share of political ads.
This year, some touched on the immigration issue with subtlety, while some just outright went straight to the point about the wall being an un-American idea.

A few years ago, one ad that really ruffled feathers was a Coca-Cola ad that showed “America the Beautiful” being sung in several different languages.

It’s a nice ad that shows the multicultural diversity of the United States and our immigrant heritage. Predictably, there was a wave of fake outrage from the right, as if a song being sung in a language other than English (or in Sarah Palin’s deluded world, in ‘American’) were going to tear apart the fabric of democracy.

This is a common phenomenon.
Here's an experiment: next time a corporation shows an ad on TV that portrays a gay or lesbian couple, go on social media.

Take a look at how many conservatives are screaming (likely in all caps) and calling to boycott a continually-growing list of companies.

One example was a promotional campaign done by Doritos, where a certain amount of its revenue would go to the It Gets Better project, an organization founded by columnist Dan Savage to prevent LGBT youth suicide.

Conservatives screeched.
A gay couple in a Wells Fargo ad?
How dare they!

The last examples, although annoying, are relatively harmless (unless you consider the minor economic losses from a short-lived boycott).

Some conservative-outrage storms, however, do have some real consequences.
While it is one of the most verifiable concepts in science and serving as the backbone of modern biology, the theory of evolution is something that gets under the skin of a lot of conservatives.

Despite the fact that humans share around 98% of our DNA with chimpanzees, many conservatives have made it a goal to try and undermine evolution in public schools.

If that doesn’t work, they try to shoe-horn their own ideas into the classroom, even though they are not scientific, don’t hold up to peer-review, and don't hold up in a court of law.

Like the consensus on anthropogenic climate change, evolution shares practically universal scientific consensus; yet many conservatives do everything they can to undermine the process of science, simply because they don’t like the results.

This is all worth remembering when people like Tomi Lahren trot out the meme that liberals are just whiny babies.
Or when Dana Perino unironically states that conservatives are driven by facts and logic, while liberals are driven by feelings.

Conservatives have perfected the act of fake outrage like a fine art, an art form that only recently have liberals picked up on.

And you know what they say, the best form of flattery is imitation.

Last edited:
I will not try to convince you otherwise, you are entitled to your opinion. But let me seize this opportunity to emphasize that I most completely, wholeheartedly disagree with you on this. People who identify with neither gender not only exist, but are one of the most marginalised communities there is in so many countries. We must do the utmost so that their fundamental rights are respected, worldwide.

Amen, I am now done with this thread.
Whatever your physical body is, represents your gender. Whether you like it or not. If you decide to change that it's your choice and you become whatever you become.
It doesn't get much simpler.

Whatever your physical body is, represents your gender. Whether you like it or not. If you decide to change that it's your choice and you become whatever you become.
It doesn't get much simpler.
what about gender roles? What is your view on them?

Reactions: Gene Cox
How much more clear must I be?

In our society, men and women have specific things they are expected to do. What I'm asking, is what do you think of those expectations?

Reactions: Skarekrow
How much more clear must I be?

In our society, men and women have specific things they are expected to do. What I'm asking, is what do you think of those expectations?
Oh. If it's within their ability no one should be restricted from anything because of their gender.

Status
Not open for further replies.