Skyrim! | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Skyrim!

I like the game. Many people, especially after recent events have discouraged me from playing it, something to do with other Graphic-Gaming experiences being more enhanced. I still think it's great. My issue sometimes, was the loading speed of the game, it can be terribly slow, or even freeze half way through the game, I'd advice to work on that aspect of the game, on their upcoming models,, else it could be an unfortunate loss in efficiency.

Honestly I'm not really interested. The game still looks buggy. But what really gets me is it still looks and seems to feel like Morrowind and every other version of the Elder Scrolls series. I don't feel any reason to play the game. No life there. And god it moves just like the older games. IE jerky and not believably.

Pass for me

Last edited:
Honestly I'm not really interested. The game still looks buggy. But what really gets me is it still looks and seems to feel like morrowind and every other version of the Elder Scrolls series. I don't feel any reason to play the game. There is no life there. And god it moves just like the older games. IE jerky and not believably.

Pass for me

*Makes sense* I suppose it depends on preference.

I just wasted 9 hours of my day playing this game,
obligations and relationships be damned!

I found this epic video on the gamefaqs board.

[video=youtube_share;tQwLKRqIIFQ]http://youtu.be/tQwLKRqIIFQ[/video]

I think this is the most beautiful song I have ever heard.

[video=youtube;4z9TdDCWN7g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4z9TdDCWN7g[/video]
I could listen to this lady sing for hours.

Last edited:
Reactions: invisible
What's your character?
I chose to be a Breton.

I have 2 that I play, but my main and my favorite is an Argonian. She's a master thief/sneaker. Sneak attacks ftw!

SO fun!

I'm worried about my ability to continue to hold down a job...

I could listen to this lady sing for hours.

It's because she's an INFJ.

Kidding, kidding...

Seriously though, I would give a leg to make my voice perform like that. My voice sounds so contaminated and rigid by comparison to that.

(I don't get why she uses the "sustain" effect. Unnecessary.)

Last edited:
I guess it was inevitable that I would necro this thread. This is my game of choice now. Steam is telling me I've played 725 hours, although I'm not sure whether that includes my hours clocked through SKSE. Therefore I have played this game more than any other, including my "favourite", New Vegas.

I just harvested 2 dragon souls in 30 seconds, from an Elder and a Blood dragon. I didn't even mean to. I was just on my way to pick up a book for Urag. It was awesome.

Legendary difficulty is the only way to play Skyrim. It's designed for Legendary difficulty, and when you play it on that difficulty it makes so much more sense.

Skyrim is better than ever now thanks to the many player and artist created mods that have supplemented the many deficiencies with which it shipped.

I think more quests should be level dependent. You shouldn't be able to
become Archmage until you have mastered 3 magic schools.
You shouldn't be able to go to war until... well, until you've installed Apollo's civil war mod, just as a prerequisite. Not that I have played with the content yet (STILL), but it promises functionality and replayability that has so far NOT BROKEN MY GAME. Amazing.

Last edited:
It's because she's an INFJ.

Kidding, kidding...

Seriously though, I would give a leg to make my voice perform like that. My voice sounds so contaminated and rigid by comparison to that.

I said it then and ill say it now. I hope that they give her a part in a forthcoming game where she can sing. Maybe as a bard in one of the taverns. I haven't played Skyrim in forever. I miss it.

I have played it start to finish 3 times clocking about 1000 hours! The most fun way was with high elf focusing on bow, stealth, illusion and alteration magic. I loved sneaking about. Id cast detect life to see who was about then go invisible and start slitting throats and shooting my bow. I played on master difficulty and wore no armour so there was consequences to getting caught. When that happened id just summon a demon, cast become ethereal and leg it. Then come back invisible and kick ass. Awesome

I hope that they give her a part in a game where she can sing. Maybe as a bard in one of the taverns.

That would be awesome.

The quality of the vocal performers in Skyrim is kind of uneven. Some are ultra skilled, some less so. None of the performers for the music tracks approach that performer. I think partly they are wanting to give a "natural" feel, like you would hear someone sing at your local pub. But it would take the game to another level to have such awesome talent perform in it wouldn't it.

Sorry I don't know if you saw my complaining about the effect she used on the recording on my last post because I was editing it to try and express my thoughts about it properly. But I really need to complain about it a lot. (No need to respond.) On a piano we call that "sustain" pedal and it's usually the sign of a shitty pianist because it blurs out lazy and incompetent playing. I don't understand why this musician would choose to use an effect like this, because she is so above it. Maybe to give an appealing, "commercial" sound.

Well, I guess what I'm saying is that I just really enjoyed hearing this performance. Thanks again for posting it!

I have played it start to finish 3 times clocking about 1000 hours! The most fun way was with high elf focusing on bow, stealth, illusion and alteration magic. I loved sneaking about. Id cast detect life to see who was about then go invisible and start slitting throats and shooting my bow. I played on master difficulty and wore no armour so there was consequences to getting caught. When that happened id just summon a demon, cast become ethereal and leg it. Then come back invisible and kick ass. Awesome

WOW!!!! Awesome story

Just out of curiosity, would you ever play it again?