Silly Thread | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

Silly Thread

I think I would have just got her the nuggets...

I think I would have just got her the nuggets...

No, no, no... if you reward an animal for bad behavior they learn to repeat the behavior! She'd return and do it again!!!!

Reactions: Free and Night Owl
I was just milking my cat and he scratched me...

Reactions: Free
[MENTION=14092]Asa[/MENTION] - I know you're right, but then you're ready with the AK47... and a leaflet on anger management they might want to take a look at.

[MENTION=14092]Asa[/MENTION] - I know you're right, but then you're ready with the AK47... and a leaflet on anger management they might want to take a look at.

Isn't baiting for hunting illegal?LOL! :m159:
((dangles -chicken- nugget in the air))

Last edited:
[MENTION=14092]Asa[/MENTION], I think in self defense using nugget bait maybe acceptable. Besides, you have to think positively, the leaflet might succeed, you could still make a sale of items, and close the deal. It's a win - win situation. I have been on training on courses, and I know it could work....

I woke up tired and angry. That's it my patience is at an end !

People of earth ready yourselves. I have raised a smurf army, and we intend to conquer earth and make sure you stop dropping litter, be NICE and immediately skip on the way to work. FAILURE to agree to these terms will result in smurf singing, dancing and other deadly smurf activities. We will not rest until this conflict is resolved, the smurf army will never surrender. Your ridiculous powers of iphones, netflix and internet forums will be suspended.

Resistance is Futile ! We are small, blue, fictional and many. We have a particular skill set. This is your penultimate final warning. No further warnings will be given.

Please don't get upset about it, we're sorry. It's just the way it is...

I need to have just one totally serious moment here on this very serious thread.

I've worked in customer service a lot. I have worked in a spectrum of hospitality including a dive bar and a 5 star hotel where my role responsibility was specifically to be instructed in 5 star hospitality.

McDonald's is wrong and that company is a charnel house. However, their customer service training is incredible.

So sorry to post this... I know it is terrible... I am ashamed of what I'm posting but I can't stop myself.

PS Chicken McNuggets are made of chicken bones and feet and miscellaneous offal, and Sweet & Sour Sauce (TM) is made of plums and sugar. xoxox

I do not believe my silliness levels are high enough to post in this thread, but I shall endeavor nonetheless.

Edit:

I have succeeded. Huzzah.

I do not believe my silliness levels are high enough to post in this thread, but I shall endeavor nonetheless.

Edit:

I have succeeded. Huzzah.

Huzzah!

ARZI0R12Rsm00zPurQ41_Horse%20High%20Five.gif

I pulled up to Dunkin Donuts this morning to get a decaf and scone, however after ordering I zipped right past the pay/goodies window. I had to stop my car and backtrack on foot because someone else had already pulled foreward. The cashier was laughing so hard. I had to laugh too.

SILLY-SEASON-620x350.jpeg

[video=youtube;7PVVT9V2CM0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PVVT9V2CM0[/video]

Olive joy.

[video=youtube;dxVGbwClvQY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxVGbwClvQY[/video]

13615243_1220824901307645_8694799203025218894_n.jpg

Cat Vampire: Let me in!
ME: OK
Cat Vampire: You Fool! Now I will suck your bl--
ME: *closes door*
CAT VAMPIRE: ...