Silly Thread | Page 14 | INFJ Forum

Silly Thread

Reactions: Asa
Isn't that animal cruelty?

The owner of the video (and the dog, I assume?) wrote to the description of that video, that snow and salt burn the dog's feet, so maybe it's for protection in winter time?

Last edited:
Reactions: Free and Asa
The owner of the video (and the dog, I assume?) wrote to the description of that video, that snow and salt burn the dog's feet, so maybe it's for protection in winter time?
Only kidding really, although he really didn't like it! (I know it's not harmful though)!

Yeah, this was the description:

"Sterling, my baby Iggy trying out her new boots at the office. (we live in New England and the snow and the salt on the walkways in the winter burn her little feet - the hope is that the boots will protect them... If she can learn to walk in them!) She runs, (or tries to run) to the door when I announce the UPS person, because UPS gives her cookies. She did get plenty of cookies after for being such a sport. ☺️"

Not fun or ideal, but meant to protect, ultimately

giphy.gif

Will you "boyz n' gulz" swab the deck for me, please?

Reactions: Free, James and Asa