Shai Gar Masters Choice Challenge 1 | INFJ Forum

Shai Gar Masters Choice Challenge 1

S

Shai Gar

When I was younger I did bachelors degree double majoring in English and Anthropology. Through Murdoch External Univeristy I am almost finished my double major in History and Politics.

I have decided to go to Australian National University to do a Masters in Strategic Studies. However, afterwards I want to do a different Masters degree.

Anywhere in the english speaking world.
What do you think would be a good Masters for me?

Humanities.

Psychology, maybe?

Really? My husband has his BA in anthropology too and he received his MPH. Perhaps there may be different degree requirements in Australia? Anyhoo, just a suggestion. Maybe a Masters in Education?

Really? My husband has his BA in anthropology too and he received his MPH. Perhaps there may be different degree requirements in Australia? Anyhoo, just a suggestion. Maybe a Masters in Education?

i think there are two branches of anthropology, cultural anthropology and the more scientific one.

There are four divisions: cultural, linguistics, archaeology and physical anthropology which deals with early human and primate evolution. However, LSU only offers a BA in anthropology, not a BS. Different schools, different rules.

Ma Public Health
Ma International Relations
Ma Humanities

Anyone else have suggestions?

your asking a forum for advice on what direction your life should go?

Asking ideas is not detirmining a path.
Insulting that you think I have no willpower.

Oh I was just questioning your purpose.

What subjects interested you most in school?

I am considering Philology and Librarian Studies among the proffered ideas.

I don't have those degrees. This was just a brainstorming thread.

Unfortunately not enough ideas were posted.