Seeking roommate, and brand new life | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Seeking roommate, and brand new life

blind bandit i think the cause of my burn out during college was exactly that ...

even when you have your own room, you feel like it's not really yours.

Very true I've ntoiced people treat private space very differently and often don't respect others.

I think what gets me the most is the type A personality, the lack of respect, and the manipulative / controlling behavior that so many feel is acceptable.e

Come to Anchorage, Alaska. I don't know how much longer we'll be staying here but we have a group of all intuitives (INTP, ENTP, INTJ, couple INFPs, my INFJ roommate) who are kind of our "MBTI/personal development cult." I couldn't give you a place to live right away, but the ENTP and I were thinking of moving in together in a couple months, and I might convince her to share rent three ways instead. :)

are you living with family, flux ?

I hesitate to say so in my late twenties, but yes, I am still with family. They're like a symphony to me: they are everything, all the good, and all the bad. Surely I exaggerated, and you're only hearing my side of the story, but I believe I'm prone to such outbursts online. I'm taking the steps necessary to move out, and it can't come soon enough for any of us.

My mom has chronic pain issues, and despite attempts at symapthy and patience, I can't understand. Most of those points were about her, but at least they're away for the weekend.

Thank you everyone.

Cut out the fantasies

I know this from my experience in grad school. You'd live in projective-land. Or worse. You'd become really, really attracted to your opposite-sex INFJ (yes, you'd get to own one, too, if only in your own mind). The nervous tension thus produced would drive you mad.

For clarifcation, this is for the ones who are planning the INFJ commune.

Last edited: