Secrets; do you have any? | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Secrets; do you have any?

I would tell my secrets but, If I were to tell them, it would undo the very laws of physics that make this reality (and several others) tangible and sustainable, the very laws come undone, and this reality would be torn asunder.....so I in fact have no secrets....(that could be safely spoken) lol :m052:

I honestly don't have any though....perhaps a dirty thought or two, a moment of self-loathing, and a desire to torch the neighbor-kid with a supersoaker filled with lighter fluid, and a zippo lighter....other than that....not much else....:m122:

I'm cryptic enough to keep people wondering about the simplest things.....people are funnier when they're kept on their toes, and when they're introduced to scenarios they normally wouldn't be in....we, by nature are notoriously curious, and all need to know about things around us....for better, and for worse....I just happen to OCCASIONALLY use that little nugget to my advantage every so often for my own entertainment, hey if it wasn't meant to be exploited, it'd be kept under wraps....:m081: lol I do however respect the need for privacy, but I'm confident enough in my "abilities" to ferret them out....though I would NEVER betray a confidence....EVER.
I suppose those are my secrets....well the secrets I can tell anyway.....:m052:

Last edited: