Say something positive about the previous poster. | INFJ Forum

Say something positive about the previous poster.

Wonderful! Well, I don't know much about you [MENTION=11651]ArtFirst[/MENTION] but I like this thread. I think it's a great idea, so I am guessing that you are a kind thinker. I also like your snow doggy/coyote.

Reactions: rawr
[MENTION=12050]TooShyToSay[/MENTION] - very supportive and kind. Seems like someone who would go to bat for someone they cared about if they ever needed help. :)

[MENTION=1669]pics[/MENTION] - Totally awesome, I love all the discussion threads that she starts on this forum. Without her, it wouldn't be as interesting! I also adore doing the quizzes that she also shares with the forum. She seems like a very laid-back and intelligent woman. :D

P.S awesome thread ^w^

Last edited:
Reactions: Gaze
[MENTION=9859]Mishyou[/MENTION]

One of the first people to welcome me here- you hold a special spot in my heart.

Amazing energy- positive, upbeat and fun

Absolutely beautiful inside and out.

Someone I would want to hang out with in person... and become good friends with.

Blessed and grateful to know. :)

Supportive, thoughtful, and seemingly ageless!

Reactions: sassafras
Intelligent and weird (in a good way)

As perky as an evergreen tree.

Seems very smart and spiritual.

[MENTION=11100]flower[/MENTION]

Simply one of the most sweetest forumers here =]! She was one of the first people that I became friends with on this forum.

There's a mysterious and sweet aura that she gives off and is just so loveable ^___^. I'm so happy to have met her and the forums is lucky to have such a wonderful person :)

Reactions: flower
[MENTION=9859]Mishyou[/MENTION] is very kind, interesting, and sociable. She's a great conversationalist.

Oh, and she's purdy.

Reactions: Switchgirl
[MENTION=2240]rawr[/MENTION] is very kind and considerate of others. He was the first one to welcome me when I first joined =]

He always lights up people's day with the cute pictures and songs that he dedicates to others. Such a great guy!! :)

Oh yes he's really smart too :p

Reactions: rawr
Made of exactly the right number of atoms...

:)

Reactions: Switchgirl
Made of exactly the right number of atoms...

:)
Quirky comments like this are exactly why [MENTION=8603]Eventhorizon[/MENTION] is great. He is different in a good way, open to new ideas and different opinions and even though he's not afraid to express his opinion about anything he is still respectful of the people he disagrees with. I think he's a good guy...and he definitely thinks outside the box :).

Very likeable. Easy to engage in conversation. Always on her toes. Something very "fishy" about her.

Reactions: La Sagna
In my case, maybe it should be something negative?

[MENTION=680]just me[/MENTION] Very kind, thoughtful and intelligent. :)

Reactions: just me
[MENTION=11100]flower[/MENTION]. I've not been here long but I would say you come across as highly creative, imaginative, honest and fun. I like the music videos you post x

Reactions: flower
I hardly know delta but I can already see that she is smart, sexy and original,a magnificent person

Reactions: Delta