Saving America. Recognizing the traitor and terrorist elements at work against it. | Page 6 | INFJ Forum

Saving America. Recognizing the traitor and terrorist elements at work against it.

And you implicitly propose to remove the secrecy of the ballot in order to determine who is voting in these ways that are so objectionable.

1. Goodbye ballot! Hello America-As-Was-Intended!

Implicitly? In order to know that only live American citizens are voting. I dont see how the sense of this eludes so many people. If another nation wshed to affect America what keeps them from doing so by influencing the polls?

Things don't get more fascist than spying on people's votes and removing those you don't agree with. Good luck with your Utopia.

Thats an interesting idea to take away from what I said. I am suggesting that we only make sure Americans are voting and not an outside influence. This has nothing to do with spying on votes.

My suggestion is to take away voting rights of those who would undermine the Constitution, those who would deliberately attempt to damage America.

Ironically, that would be unconstitutional according to the fifteenth amendment:

"The right of citizens of the United States to vote shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or by any state on account of race, color, or previous condition of servitude."

Reactions: Skarekrow
Ironically, that would be unconstitutional according to the fifteenth amendment:

"The right of citizens of the United States to vote shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or by any state on account of race, color, or previous condition of servitude."

But we have a pretty damn good history of building walls, creating internment camps and illegally holding prisoners. Since Conservatives love building walls, I vote we build a huge wall around Texas, shuttle every Right-leaning, flag waving, gun toting Conservative out there, lock the door then let them live in the filth they create before they shoot each other to death. The rest of us can live nice, productive lives in a financially stable, socially accepting, sustainable society without getting pulled down by the miscreants of society.

Previous.... meaning to have ended.

I think the direction of this thread should change. Event horizon, I'm not from America and I don't hate Americans. I think you should look up again 5's and fear, even fear of invasion. I didn't read this the same way as everyone else being a 5 myself.
Event horizon, I can talk to you about my fears, you might feel better or even make sense of them. I was watching the 80's movie The Wave the other day and I had to go on on a long walk. Remember that of all the enneagram types, 5's are one of the three fear based.

But we have a pretty damn good history of building walls, creating internment camps and illegally holding prisoners. Since Conservatives love building walls, I vote we build a huge wall around Texas, shuttle every Right-leaning, flag waving, gun toting Conservative out there, lock the door then let them live in the filth they create before they shoot each other to death. The rest of us can live nice, productive lives in a financially stable, socially accepting, sustainable society without getting pulled down by the miscreants of society.

Then again they might create the ultimate naziesque army.

I think the direction of this thread should change. Event horizon, I'm not from America and I don't hate Americans. I think you should look up again 5's and fear, even fear of invasion. I didn't read this the same way as everyone else being a 5 myself.
Event horizon, I can talk to you about my fears, you might feel better or even make sense of them. I was watching the 80's movie The Wave the other day and I had to go on on a long walk. Remember that of all the enneagram types, 5's are one of the three fear based.

First I did not say all other countries hate America or that all non Americans hate America. You mentioned fear several times in your post but your post is difficult to understand in regard to what you are trying to say.
Its not overly clear.

Last edited:
Then again they might create the ultimate naziesque army.

Occasionally I see people's posts who I have blocked because people I have not respond to them. Here with Lerxst is a reminder as to why he is blocked. I really have no time for small closed minds.

There absolutely needs to be a wall to keep non Americans out who are attempting to enter our country illegally. No question about it and I have not heard a single person against the idea make a logical argument as to why its a bad idea. Oh they cry and throw temper tantrums when you ask them to explain. Theyll call you a racist or other names but in the end their tear streaked faces will offer no explanation as to why there shouldn't be a wall.

Last edited:
Occasionally I see people's posts who I have blocked because people I have not respond to them. Here with Lerxst is a reminder as to why he is blocked. I really have no time for small closed minds.

There absolutely needs to be a wall to keep non Americans out who are attempting to enter our country illegally. No question about it and I have not heard a single person against the idea make a logical argument as to why its a bad idea. Oh they cry and throw temper tantrums when you ask them to explain. Theyll call you a racist or other names but in the end their tear streaked faces will offer no explanation as to why there shouldn't be a wall.

I can imagine that they would respond that way to your ambiguous affirmations; and claims that you dont quite understand thier clear and direct questions and therefore you cannot make any sort of response.

I can imagine that they would respond that way to your ambiguous affirmations; and claims that you dont quite understand thier clear and direct questions and therefore you cannot make any sort of response.

Nice. However I have no doubt anyone not trying to be facetious would come to the same conclusion regarding the posts I have stated are not easy to understand.
Undoubtedly due to my only knowing one language and their difficulty with that same language. Still the fact that communication is attempted at all gives me great hope for things in general.

Nice. However I have no doubt anyone not trying to be facetious would come to the same conclusion regarding the posts I have stated are not easy to understand.
Undoubtedly due to my only knowing one language and their difficulty with that same language. Still the fact that communication is attempted at all gives me great hope for things in general.

English to English... It hardly translates

English to English... It hardly translates

I simply cant think of a post where I have said I have a hard time understanding a question where its been easy to understand. Give me an example of one where I have said this but you feel it was easy to understand please.

I simply cant think of a post where I have said I have a hard time understanding a question where its been easy to understand. Give me an example of one where I have said this but you feel it was easy to understand please.

Lets start with the glaring example in the thread: in post 93 invisible had to spell out several questions you evaded.

Reactions: invisible
Lets start with the glaring example in the thread: in post 93 invisible had to spell out several questions you evaded.

Im sorry I asked you for a specific example of a post I said was not easy for me to understand that you thought was. Invisible's response to me was understood and I answered the questions at that time. However not all of Invisible's questions or statements have been understood by me. So again, which questions specifically are the ones you feel I ahould have instantly understood? I would like the exact wording posted by you please and feel I have a right to demand it if you are going so far as to say I have avoided any questions.

Beyond that I did not evade them as can be clearly seen. Invisible can say that those questions have in fact been answered. I have not "evaded" any questions. So this statement if yours is a complete fabrication not based in reality.

Im sorry I asked you for a specific example of a post I said was not easy for me to understand that you thought was. Invisible's response to me was understood and I answered the questions at that time. However not all of Invisible's questions or statements have been understood by me. So again, which questions specifically are the ones you feel I ahould have instantly understood? I would like the exact wording posted by you please and feel I have a right to demand it if you are going so far as to say I have avoided any questions.

Beyond that I did not evade them as can be clearly seen. Invisible can say that those questions have in fact been answered. I have not "evaded" any questions. So this statement if yours is a complete fabrication not based in reality.

Im not going to continue to spell everything out for you. You will have to refer back to the perfect example I gave you if you would like to glean anything from this convo. Let me put it to you this way, I understand everything invisible has asked, you admit you don't. How are more examples going to help? You are always beating around the bush or changing the subject when presented with information that challenges your preconceived notions.

Especially considering you said you were sorry for asking and then asked again.

Im not going to continue to spell everything out for you. You will have to refer back to the perfect example I gave you if you would like to glean anything from this convo. Let me put it to you this way, I understand everything invisible has asked, you admit you don't. How are more examples going to help? You are always beating around the bush or changing the subject when presented with information that challenges your preconceived notions.

Especially considering you said you were sorry for asking and then asked again.

Every now and then you step up make a fairly profound statement.