Retribution | INFJ Forum

Retribution

ec3khrl

Community Member
Jul 18, 2009
MBTI
ENTP
I am SO happy that the work I have started a year ago finally pays off, that this damned ESTJ boss of mine is finally gone for good, effective 1st Aug !

Her reign is over! EVERYONE IS SO FREAKING EXCITED HEARING THE NEWS!! Hurray!

Ever watched that fat bitch in WANTED ??? Pretty much sums up half of her problems.
Now becomes a nobody with no subordinates? The fun has just started !

For all the backstabbing and nonsense she have done to each of our 60+ young, mature, good-looking, interesting, alive, wonderful colleagues in the department day after day. Her retribution is yet to come after the power-nuke is dropped on her little head.

Perish you true evil and I shall enjoy the scenery of your demise !
dogbert.gif

haha. ESTJs can be brutal and intense. and VERY impatient. I can't work like that. :p

Well don't get to wasted partying.

Yay! Good for you :D

Too bad I'm too kind for my own good to turn people like that out on their asses with all the force necessary otherwise I could name a few people who I would have enjoyed watching perish. :)
*sigh* but alas...

congrats on the victory!!!

Yay! Good for you :D

Too bad I'm too kind for my own good to turn people like that out on their asses with all the force necessary otherwise I could name a few people who I would have enjoyed watching perish. :)
*sigh* but alas...

congrats on the victory!!!

THX !!! YAYOOO !!!!

Gotta take a good look at her face that day ~
I guess I should smile ? :m023:

When you said wanted, all I could thing of at first was Angelia Jolie shooting a bullet in a circle. Yeah, what a great movie.

Congratulations, hopefully you get a better boss now.

Hahaha, yeah go ahead and smile yourself silly!!! :D You've already done the deed so you might as well enjoy it.

Put a bit of feeling into it and be like "ha ha, we got you good bitch!!! Take that!" :D
Don't be too mean though, you don't want any unwanted karma :)

Ahh, the excitement of a well deserved triumph. Hopefully she doesn't come back for revenge.

Last edited:
Hahaha, yeah go ahead and smile yourself silly!!! :D You've already done the deed so you might as well enjoy it.

Put a bit of feeling into it and be like "ha ha, we got you good bitch!!! Take that!" :D
Don't be too mean though, you don't want any unwanted karma :)

Ahh, the excitement of a well deserved triumph. Hopefully she doesn't come back for revenge.

Thanks ~ Too late for her to take revenge~
I will be careful though, mostly smiling only !:m023:

The new boss coming up seems to be an ISTJ, good person.

I wonder how the E-I thing will make such a huge difference in their behaviors given they are supposed to share similar motivations, in theory at least.

Well I think they're both supposed to value honesty. From what I've heard...
ESTJ- place an outward demand on others to reach their expectations. Can neglect people's feelings.
ISTJ- place an inward demand on themselves to reach their expectations. Can apparently take other people's efforts for granted as well as their own.

But I think over all an ESTJ is less patient with people they don't understand and more patient with situations they don't whereas, ISTJs are the oposite and less in your face. :)
I really don't know that much about personality types though.:m125: